Thida Satan

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
umm, i believe benz is gonna get with dan danai and air is paired up with this other guy too but im not sure if jieb and grace gets paired up with anyone though..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx Tina for the teaser!!

it looks cool and interesting..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thanks p-tina u rock man i really want to see it now really doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol fire water rain and one more i forgot haha

never mind p-jeab is wing p-pinky is water benz is earth and grace is fire dam 4 girls evil witch j/k they go some elements power

shubby

sarNie Adult
i heard that this lakorn will air soon i can't wait..the teaser look kinda scary and yup it's Pinky and Nam...so i guess this kind of lakorn is more of like mystery and stuff ...Pinky is so cute tho...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm so excited about this lakorn!! but i want jieb to be n'ek...i love her and nam together in benja keeta..and wanna see them together again! but this is ok..it seems very interesting..soooooooooooooo can't wait for the 1st eppie..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
it air december 29th thailand but i think 30th here right after pu and ball lakorn i knew it would air after anyways its good to air on weekend and friday since iam off school days ^____^ yes been waiting to watch this kind of lakorn magic mystery and element powers earth wind water and fire yea should of been jeab and nam and pinky with p-arnas ^_____^ grace got pretty cant wait to watch episode 1

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey are all those gurls human or what? hehehe...who is the nang rai and evil in this lakorn??

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they human lol just when they go to the cave to met that old man they going have powers 4 main girls umm nrai not so sure but grace is mean to her friends after the old man telling her to be his thida satan

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..it's almost airing!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

ONE more day!! hopefully when i get out of work 2morrow, i 'll be able to watch it..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
nam..hmm..he's cute..but there's something about him that i can't put my fingers on..all i know is that there's something about him that bothers me..but i don't know what..man..i really want him to be with Jieb in this lakorn..i'm not really a fan of Pinky, although i did saw only one of her lakorn, the one with Kade, so i shouldn't be judging yet..

and who's grace? what lakorns did she play in?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol cant wait to see it p-nam is a cutie in here ^_^ so glad they pick 4 girls i like ^_^ expect kwan should be in here too