Thida Satan

slee00

sarNie Adult
Pinky is a very pretty actress and she's got talents...she needs to find more dramatic and better roles instead of these power stuff....she has wayyy too many rolse like this already...it is getting old on her...I want to see her in something better that can utilize her talent in a different way

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Pinky is a very pretty actress and she's got talents...she needs to find more dramatic and better roles instead of these power stuff....she has wayyy too many rolse like this already...it is getting old on her...I want to see her in something better that can utilize her talent in a different way
I really agree w/ you! Pinky new lakorn with Oil, seem like her role is same.. kiddish and teen =/ but I'm gonna watch it anyways.. they should make Pinky play drama role and stuff like Kwan, I didn't think kwan was gonna be good at that role in her lakorn w/ Oil, but she improved so much, if Kwan can do those kind of roles i bet Pinky can too but they never make Pinky in a different role at all. but i still love her lakorns.. she's so cute ^_^

and yeah Nam is still a jerk in a way even though he is nice now.. lol he dunnt deserve Pinky at all!! no way...!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think its getting interesting now that nam likes pinky and pinky is starting to show some feelings too but its too bad that grace and jieb thinks nam like grace... nam needs to make it clear that he likes pinky and stop messing wit grace's heart!!! is it just me or the scene when grace makes her self a ghost scary....... :unsure:

__sexy//appeal

sarNie Egg
Wow So sunday is the last episode? so fast? hmmm LOl it seems like there will be more drama lol but i havent seen that far ahead yet .. i just finished watching the episode where ummm yeah after the step mom dies i think and that old man is wondering who can be another person with the third element

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely agree that Pinky should graduate from these roles, otherwise she'd be stuck to them forever!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL you to juicy??? hahah me too!! man .. lol I'd probably go rent the disc today or download it =x but i dunno im kinda lazy =x lol coughs you should watch it for me juicy! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
okie I have the last 3 parts but haven't watched it yet =x bummer lol but thanks for the summary!! i know someone gave the summary but it was deleted =x so wrong lol

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
the ending was cute.. there are three couples.. too bad grace died.. hehe sorry to spoil for those who havent watched the ending or this lakorn yet.. hehe :p