The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was just thinking about my telemarketing days. I used to live in Hawaii where I wasn't exposed to spanish pronounciations. So in other words, I was a FOB. Anyway, the computer dialed a number, so when the name comes up, I just had to add that persons name to the script----well that person's name was Jesus, pronounced hey-soos in spanish.

I was like... hello, this is blah blah, may I speek to Gee-Sus?" lol...

the person on the other line told me to shut the fuck up and said I was the scum of the earth. :loool:
my best friend's name is Jesus (hey-soos) lol
he was my best guy friend before... when we were in gradeschool...:p
I don't know if he still remembers me... lol

so it's Earth Hour later... around 8:30pm my time... we'll be turning off our lights for an hour... ^_^

it's hella hot here!!!!! DAMN!!! my dad bought gallons of ice cream... :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
should I watch some... nah! my parents are still awake... they might catch me... :p

I usually sleep around 1am but I'm already sleepy and it's only 9:48pm!!!

my summer break would officially start on Tuesday!! woot woot!

I have all the time in the world now to update my fanfics but I'm too lazy... maybe tomorrow... -_-

kulyia

RUK
Tuesday??! we only have one gallon VANILLA ice cream. lol. Mine starts on Friday. Then me and my girls might go eat SUSHI. we ate Sushi on the second day of Cashee. YES girls, imma high schooler. But very curious about the sexual world as you can see in other topics. hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
do you guys remember that one movie by Jim Carey, the one where he had a remote and could do anything with the remote? i wish i had that. i don't care what the moral of that movie is, i still want the magic remote.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hmmm not sure I've seen the Jim Carey one but I remember the Adam Sandler one call Click. I want that remote too so I can stay in spring break forever LOL.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hmmm not sure I've seen the Jim Carey one but I remember the Adam Sandler one call Click. I want that remote too so I can stay in spring break forever LOL.
ah shiet, was that adam sandler? i can't remember. i just want a magic remote. haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ah shiet, was that adam sandler? i can't remember. i just want a magic remote. haha
I think so, but then there might have been one with Jim Carey. I'm not sure because I hardly watch Jim Carey movies but Adam Sandler ones on the other hand, yes oh yes lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
people should name their kids after popular asian herbs and vegetables...like dill, basil, cilantro, tofu (is this a veggie) and bak choy...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. my mama wanted me to name my kid mango. :loool: i'm like for real...?? she crazy.

Oh man.... i have a big bruise on my right foot... wahh.... :lmao: it's sooo huge!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOohhh I had a dream I met the man of my dreams... :lmao: too bad it was only a dream... :( He was sexy too... LMAO.

kulyia

RUK
Well ofcourse. use the remote so you can stay young FOREVAHHHH. :D

Dreams? I had a SUPER
sexual
one. LOL.. anyways. its only a dream.:p

Have you guys ever had those kinds before? I hardly get it. Once in a while. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. erotic dreams are sooo... :drool: LMAO. I get them once in a while... makes me think its really happening! :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have erotic dreams every night. sometimes they're not dreams. LOL

so, um, how about some details of your erotic dreams. :lol:

kulyia

RUK
LOLLOL.. Hanji, im thinking Aff is typing that. LOL. and well, i dream that EH. i feel like uguys are looking at me. LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
details... let me see... in my erotic dreams, there are lots of licking and kissing but no sucking... :loool:
licking, kissing, rubbing, touching, thrusting, and
hardcore humping (humping wasn't really the word i wanted to use) LOL
?