The RANDOMNESS Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I got all numbers on the lotto... now.. if only they were all on one ticket and not one number on each god damn ticket!!!

lady0fdarkness

Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!! those plane sounds are getting on my nerves. At first I thought luving by the airport is cool cause I get to see them planes up close. But now, I'm tired of hearing them every 5 seconds!

lady0fdarkness

Here I am on a Saturday night... it's only 1:25 and guess what?? I'm going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have my youth gone????

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
when I was taking a shower a while ago, I accidentally washed my face with shampoo!! :loool: what's happening to me?! I'm sure my face is not hairy...

lady0fdarkness

when I was applying mascara, I accidentally stuck the brush back into the lip gloss tube instead of the mascara tube. So when I go and put on lip gloss, my lips are now all black. I hadn't worn black lipstick since 7th grade, which is 17 years ago! (holy shit! I'm effing old)

Feels kinda cool.. I'm back to my witching self again!!!!!!!!!

Uhmm.. but now, my lashes are all sticky from the gloss. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
blah i should really be sleeping now but i can't im so tired though but at the same time im still sick urgh .. oh btw I have some food photo's to share! LOL @ Lome

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Urgh, in the past 3 days I've encountered it 3 times! Rude Store Employees! It's so stupid too. I know that sometimes store employee's have to deal with rude customers, but at the same time there are customers who have to deal with rude employee's! All of them are young kids too! Which is kind of sad >.<

On Friday night I went to gamestop that is like 5 minutes close to my place. I bought a few games for my sisters and myself and the hubby bought himself stuff btw anyone a ps2 fan Warrior's Orochi 2 is freaking awesome! LOL We bought about 250 dollars worth of games and my husband left to wait in the car cause he didn't like waiting in line so when I finally got to the cashier desk I asked him if he had an essential back of Onimushu it's like a 3 pack special edition of some game lol well anyways he said NO! before even LOOKING! I was like ok cool whatever... I wanted to buy a new memory card also but since he did that I decided ugh nvm this guy's already being an ass. He was throwing my games around and crap. Well then when he charged me he said, "THE CARD IS DECLINED" I was like what? How can that be, he's like it's not going through He ONLY TRIED IT ONCE! from what I know they are suppose to try it at least twice! I was like would u mind trying again? then the card was declined again. I was like omg wth then I was gonna hand him a new card when he goes, "are you sure there's money in it?!" I was like WTF omg hell no lol then I go yes I'm sure there is money in there and plenty of it and I didn't like that he was giving me an attitude and saying it rudely. Then he goes do you have another method to pay because this one doesn't have any money! I was like WTF? Is it legal to say that to a customer??! then I go I do but I prefer to use that one and he was being all bitchy ma'am it has no money there is no point he literally yelled at me in front of the other customers! I was so embarrassed but at the same time pissed

I was like I'm a customer you shouldn't be yelling at me! Then the manager came over and was like is there a problem? I'm like I don't like that this employee is yelling at me and telling me that my card has no money lol and the employee goes she is trying to use a card that keeps getting declined the manager was like the card can be declined for many reasons but not always because it has no money so he took a look at my card ran his fingers across the back strip and then took this small piece of paper out of the scanner slot and BAM my card works right away. The look on the manager face was classic because this employee actually yelled at me I could have totally sued them LOL but then I was like whatever.. then the manager goes is there anything else u want us to get? I was like no I think I'll go elsewhere from now on.

I would have backed down if this employee wasn't being so rude to me >.< and yelling at me but right when he said it has no money in a loud tone I was like oh no hell no lol the next day I went to buy the rest of my games and memory card at a gamestop that is an extra 5 minutes drive but oh well at least they are nice!

-----------------------------Grocery Store

My mom was paying for her groceries and my mom she understands english and she speaks it but she isn't so clear and she can't understand somethings because she has a strong asian accent so she is hard to understand and this cashier is hispanic so her words had an accent too so of course my mom can't hear her clearly! Well anyways my mom scanned her debit card into the thing and then the cashier was like ma'am the other way .. she turned it the other way and scanned it and then the cashier was like no ma'am the other way. And she grabbed the card from my mom's hand and scanned it .. I was like WTF was that? she told my mom the other way she didn't tell her which way! Of course when you say the other way then you can assume so many possibilities for it ... then my mom tried to get the card back from her and she shoved it at my mom and the card dropped and she had to pick it up she goes "ma'am why don't you use your good hand" the people in line were freaking shocked cause they heard her! well on the lady behind us

I got PISSED! my mom a few years back well in 05 she had an accident resulting in 4 of her fingers having to be amputated and I hate when people make remarks like that towards her because she is still recovering from it and I don't need ignorant ass people like that treating her badly.. I literally told her

"if you don't want to be here then maybe you shouldn't be here." i asked to speak to her manager and she told me "he isn't here!" well I found him anyways! Well then after that I told him what had happened and I want her fired lol he was like I can't do that .. I was like well then I'll have to sue the store because I have witness in line that heard what she said to my mother and also I can sue the store for discriminating against my mother for her disability.

I know that it's probably a fucked up way to handle it but I'm very sensitive when it comes to my mom >.<

---------------- Today! Mickey D's

I ordered my meal, a salad for the hubby, and nuggets for my little sister and then I went to the window and she hands me a bag of fries and nuggets and salad and two drinks and 2 fries.. I was like ma'am im missing a burger and she goes they didn't charge you for a burger after looking at my receipt im like but I ordered it the number 4 meal and she calls the girl that took the order and the girl goes oh sorry I forgot to key it in and then she takes my card and charges me for a full meal and hands me more fries and a drink I was like ... I already have a drink and fries for the meal why am I being charged again and given an extra order? They started telling me that I wasn't clear with my order! I was like

WTF I said Number 4, Bacon Ranch Salad Crispy and 10 Piece Mcnuggets and she repeated it back to me! and now I'm not clear?! I didn't even bother to argue I just drove off I was to pissed from all the incidents over the weekend I guess lol

Maybe this weekend is just not my weekend >.< Sigh!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, tina. you know, people are soooooooooooooo f*cked up these days. you handled everything so perfectly...especially the situation with your mom. i'm so proud of you for not ripping the mexican bitch's head off. if it was my mom, i would be up the ass pissed too. i remembered that people didn't use to be this f*cked up. what has this generation come to? you can't trust anyone anymore to be civilized and compassionate. i'm not saying that i'm perfect but i do have morals and values, and i try to put myself in other people's shoes...no matter what position i'm in. but it's like people actually find entertainment in being bitches to other people now, and it really ticks me off. it's forcing me to be a kind of person that i don't want to be many of the times. i mean, can you can you really back down anymore? it has gotten sooooo bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I'm always so nice and smiley with the cashiers because I know they've had a rough day and some tough customers and I try to help brighten their day with a smile and ask them how they are doing and stuff like that but these people urgh they just had something permanently stuck up their toot. Regardless of how cheery I was they like took it all offensively that I was being nice to them. With my mom's situation I can handle whatever they say to me but my mom bishe's better recognize .. i hate how some people can be so bitchy towards some older people who don't know much well duh their time frame is different from ours they understand things differently so we have to try and understand that it's one thing if they are yelling at you and cursing you out, but if they are just not understanding then it doesn't give u a right to bitch them out .. as a person you should try to explain it

lady0fdarkness

hell fucking no!!!!!!!! tina!!! I would have cursed that bitch like crazy, the one that was rude to your mother. how dare she!! i would have called her all kinds of names in the book and threatened to call the cops on her ass for descriminating someone who has a disability. uhghh... i feel so pissed for your mom, cause someone did that to my mom too. oh man, someone better not fuck with me like that---they will be sorry!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So today... the cox cable man fixed my sister's broken brake lights. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
speaking of cable, my cable and internet got cut off today because i didn't pay my bill. i owe like $300. i went in to pay like $104, cuz that was all i had. i still owe them some more. shiet, i better hit the lotto soon. you know, i keep talking about hitting the lotto but i never buy the lotto. how the hell am i going to win? ha

dude, i'm still pissed for tina and all the biatch-ass situations that happened to her!! i'm especially overly protective of my older folks...parents, grandma, etc.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's ok it was just some randomness rant I had to get it out lol because ive been holding it in all weekend hahaha. I had to calm myself down cause I didn't want to beat that girl up and get in trouble :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
last night, I dreamed that a bunch of zombie nuns and priests were coming after me... it scared the hell out of me!!!! LOL

I better go... I have to study the male reproductive system for my anatomy class tomorrow!! :p

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
last night, I dreamed that a bunch of zombie nuns and priests were coming after me... it scared the hell out of me!!!! LOL

I better go... I have to study the male reproductive system for my anatomy class tomorrow!! :p

OMG! I`m not the only one, who dreamt about ZOMBIES chasing after me :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

How stupid of me to think I can finish all that food by myself and damn I need to start using my camera for photos instead of the 1.0 mp phone camera LOL and oooo top my food off is .. I can't believe I cooked all that food thinking I was even gonna make it past the rice! EFF!