The RANDOMNESS Thread

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They wonder what's wrong with me.
Always finding excuses to complain about me.
When i break down cry and upset because i got in trouble.. they turn around and say they hadn't complained about me.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Everyday is a brand new day to start fresh. I feel bad I haven’t been the best daughter to my parents lately and I wish to change. I can’t go back in time, but I can start where I am right now and make things different. Thanks, for second chances.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I cannot stress enough the importance of getting regular checkups with your doctor…. my niece who’s only in her 30’s, her hubby was in the hospital and they found he has stage 4 brain cancer :crybaby2: If caught early, I’m sure something could’ve been done to prevent the cancer from growing. But now, it’s up to his luck as to how long he’ll live. Please, PLEASE, please make appts, put your health first too, and know your good health sometimes you can’t get back if you wait. Happy day, beautiful people.:icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I cannot stress enough the importance of getting regular checkups with your doctor…. my niece who’s only in her 30’s, her hubby was in the hospital and they found he has stage 4 brain cancer :crybaby2: If caught early, I’m sure something could’ve been done to prevent the cancer from growing. But now, it’s up to his luck as to how long he’ll live. Please, PLEASE, please make appts, put your health first too, and know your good health sometimes you can’t get back if you wait. Happy day, beautiful people.:icon12:
So sorry to hear that. It is crucial to have regular check up even if for minor stuff. I often read that people go check up because they have a little pain here and there then it ends up being something serious as cancer. Praying for a miracle...

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Thanks, @byebye! I know some ppl who are afraid of medical bills because they can get really expensive, but there are options to help the patients such as payment plans or discount programs. Without good health, can’t really do anything such as make money and pay for necessities.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I can’t deny it, no matter how hard I try… I will never become a singer, which was what I dreamed of being when I was younger. I get uninterested at times. I don’t like performing in front of others. I like privacy. My voice isn’t the best. Hehe it’s just a pastime.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’ve been listening to Purple Rain by Prince. Man, I just get goosebumps from listening to when singers sing with so much Emotion!!!!!!!! Jessie J is another one of my faves. So much admiration and love and feelingssssss. :love:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
You know how sometimes you just know that someone is going so fast, they’re headed towards trouble and heartache only, but they don’t listen to you? You don’t expect them to turn back around and come back to you, but you wish they’d slow down so they prevent any heartache from happening to them. But they don’t slow down, so it’s their choice and you did your best. You have to let them go

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Was this forum open long ago? I only remember that I used to visit this other forum and that closed so I came over here!!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yesterday my older sister took my younger brother and my mom out to eat crab legs. :) Afterwards when my brother got home he was SO HAPPY his face was glowing literally. It’s true, happiness looks so beautiful on people. May you Stay happy ^__~

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I joined this forum back when i was a teen too and now i'm around your age, how times have past but we remember this place.
I joined this place when my son was about a few months old, now he's 18 going on 19. It has been a very long time. This place has changed. People seem to grow and moved on. And most have phased out of Thai lakorns altogether. But I'm still here even if there's not much going on.

@maimyang this place has been here for a very long while. A lot of older members left though. People got married, have kids or simply too busy.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
It’s so difficult staying in the present moment for me! So I’ve picked up knitting as a new hobby. Lol. Yesterday I promise I was so into what I was doing while knitting, my mind went quiet and it was a peaceful, relaxing time.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
My brother and his wife of more than 10 years are getting a divorce.
I feel so sad for the broken family. But the wife is no longer happy. I’m so scared of getting a divorce especially when children are involved because what if the new mother doesn’t love my children? I’d be devastated and heartbroken that I too played a part in them getting treated poorly. That’s what happened to my boyfriend when he was growing up, & the stories he’s told me are heartbreaking. So, if you are no longer happy in a marriage do you leave or endure and stay for the kids’ sake. Life can be so unfair and sad and confusing. :(

GueSs

TyziR
My brother and his wife of more than 10 years are getting a divorce.
I feel so sad for the broken family. But the wife is no longer happy. I’m so scared of getting a divorce especially when children are involved because what if the new mother doesn’t love my children? I’d be devastated and heartbroken that I too played a part in them getting treated poorly. That’s what happened to my boyfriend when he was growing up, & the stories he’s told me are heartbreaking. So, if you are no longer happy in a marriage do you leave or endure and stay for the kids’ sake. Life can be so unfair and sad and confusing. :(
My parents split up and I think it was for the best for us. They always argued and you can tell my pops just didn't wanna be there. It showed us that we didn't have to tolerate being in an unhappy relationship(s) if we didn't want to be. My mom's other relationships? They taught me a lot in my relationship, how I did not want to be the one to make the other person cry, sad, hurt, crazy, etc. You gotta remember, kids grow up and will have lives of their own. Sometimes people who stay for the kids will stsy forever in an unhappy relationship cause it's already to late (in their mind) to start over again after a certain age. Sometimes two homes are better than one.

Listen to this song.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I agree—my parents choose to stay together even though their marriage isn’t the greatest. Growing up I heard them argue often. It greatly affected me and made me resentful. Now, though, as they’ve gotten older, they seem to know how to love one another more and show it. It’s painful when you’re so young and all you see and hear from your parents are cutting words toward one another and the inability to get along.

I say a person can’t make everyone happy, so do what’s best for you. Even if that means disappointing your children or whomever, at the end of the day, are You happy? Those who love you would wish to see you happy, even if that means letting go and starting a new life. For those who don’t understand or can’t accept it, maybe one day they will.

Last edited: