The RANDOMNESS Thread

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The less i say seems to get me into more trouble more problems when i try speak up and to explain things i get cut off.
I know people have their own freaking problems. But they're freaking moody towards me too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The less i say seems to get me into more trouble more problems when i try speak up and to explain things i get cut off.
I know people have their own freaking problems. But they're freaking moody towards me too.
At work?? If they cut you off, try emailing them and cc your manager/boss. If they still doesn’t listen, you may need to go to HR. If that doesn’t work, the job is not worth working at.

alissaax

At work?? If they cut you off, try emailing them and cc your manager/boss. If they still doesn’t listen, you may need to go to HR. If that doesn’t work, the job is not worth working at.
My personal life i dont open up much....when i want to say things about my supervisor to the manager he tells me not to worry about her. And i shouldn't be refusing to do things and ignore people. That I'm not the only person with problems.... i know.... and ive been upset stressed a lot recently because things constantly happened each week the past two months personal life and work.
Sometimes shes freaking moody with me and gets frustrated because i check and ask her bout a task. I dont sit in the meetings so i dont know what happens changes and decisions were made. ive never complained about her to them before until a few months ago. People dont see or around whenever i have to deal with her moodiness towards me. Because i just shut up ignore her and continue to do my work.

Welll i got a warning if i dont change my mood and attitude im going to lose my job.

alissaax

Told me to get counselling because i seriously need it. It's not healthy for me to keep hold in all my problems. I know ive through so many things family wise since i was young. I usually talk to my bestfriend and i usually watch dramas and read.. i started drawing again here and there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My personal life i dont open up much....when i want to say things about my supervisor to the manager he tells me not to worry about her. And i shouldn't be refusing to do things and ignore people. That I'm not the only person with problems.... i know.... and ive been upset stressed a lot recently because things constantly happened each week the past two months personal life and work.
Sometimes shes freaking moody with me and gets frustrated because i check and ask her bout a task. I dont sit in the meetings so i dont know what happens changes and decisions were made. ive never complained about her to them before until a few months ago. People dont see or around whenever i have to deal with her moodiness towards me. Because i just shut up ignore her and continue to do my work.

Welll i got a warning if i dont change my mood and attitude im going to lose my job.
Ah, I am sorry. Sounds like that is a toxic place to work. Coworkers, managers, or higher ups should respect each other and find a solution to the problem. Don’t be afraid to speak up and if you need to, just go to HR. My family works in logistics and they always be telling be stories of their boss/managers not listening to what they have to say. I know it’s easy for me to say, but go find yourself a new job. It’s not healthy to stress on a job like that. I work for corporate so if my boss/managers doesn’t treat me right, I can write bad reviews for them. I’m fortunate that my boss and managers teats me good. We always tries to solve whatever that is bothering us and grow from there.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I used to work in an almost all male work place. At the time I was young and very much to myself. I wasn't secure enough in my voice to really say much to them. I was being made fun of and no one took me seriously. I always felt like I didn't fit in and hated the job. But it was a job and I needed it at that time. The stress and dislike of the job really got to me.

Would I changed a thing, NO...because without that job, as horrible as it was it taught me a very valuable lesson and I carried it with me to the next job. I would never let anyone treat me the same way again. Regardless, of the outcome I would voice my opinion and stand up for myself. Even if my voice is small it's still my voice and I made sure it matters. I got a new job and didn't let anyone walk all over me. A job maybe a big part of life but it shouldn't consume you.

alissaax

Ah, I am sorry. Sounds like that is a toxic place to work. Coworkers, managers, or higher ups should respect each other and find a solution to the problem. Don’t be afraid to speak up and if you need to, just go to HR. My family works in logistics and they always be telling be stories of their boss/managers not listening to what they have to say. I know it’s easy for me to say, but go find yourself a new job. It’s not healthy to stress on a job like that. I work for corporate so if my boss/managers doesn’t treat me right, I can write bad reviews for them. I’m fortunate that my boss and managers teats me good. We always tries to solve whatever that is bothering us and grow from there.
My coworker and supervisor were constantly complaining and whining gossiping about the guys not working not doing their jobs.. but ive been ignoring it and staying out for a while. It was fun and enjoyable to work here but things have become so stressful.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
It’s late in the year, but I’m going to try to get a sunflower to bloom this year. Don’t know much about planting, I think it takes a little more than 3 months for a sunflower to fully grow and mature. Gonna try growing them indoors when it starts snowing :D .. hopeful and excited :cheer: 28D4C4D7-216D-4355-B1B9-452DF2FE69DB.jpeg

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I am at my new job, with better salary and benefits but also same field which is customer service. Talking to American customers frustrates me a lot especially when they are racist towards non-American representatives. If only I don't need a job to survive especially this pandemic I would have quit the industry a long time ago. I am dreading of coming to work again. History repeats itself I guess? I might need to find a job that does not deal with customers. I end up crying again after my shift lately.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I love this song Tay Tay sang especially live in Paris.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Two reasons I love T swift's songs are because they're full of imagery and also she goes through many experiences ppl can relate to.. In the cornelia street song, I luv the lines "
I get mystified by how this city screams your name
And baby, I'm so terrified of if you ever walk away
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again "

yep, def relatable for me.

alissaax

So we almost back to annoying each other again.
But I've been keeping my distance.... and he's being annoying.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
my harlequin sunflower sprouted :cheer: BUT to the FAR edge of the pot :pancarta::fighting3: My bf said to not water directly in the middle, but to the sides. :facepalm::facepalm:
CB969A11-F3D2-4E47-993D-CA50910248C7.jpeg