The RANDOMNESS Thread

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How many times must i be hurt?
As many times as you allowed yourself to be. I used to get hurt by those around me easily. Then I grew up and realized.. what is wrong with me? So never give the power to anyone to hurt me without me giving them permission to do so. Life is too short to swim in misery.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
As many times as you allowed yourself to be. I used to get hurt by those around me easily. Then I grew up and realized.. what is wrong with me? So never give the power to anyone to hurt me without me giving them permission to do so. Life is too short to swim in misery.
So many things constantly happened and im really tired. And ive bottled up so much that im constantly just wanting to cry

alissaax

Everytime i try to keep a distance... but he begins to come closer again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I’m just a useless bitch no one wants to have around them. I am so useless even though I pay for everything they use. I am freaking 30 years old and have no right to be mad when I want to. If I get mad then I’m not acting my age. I’m so ugly nobody wants to date me or even likes me. Even my siblings hate me and never hang out with me. I literally have no one on my side in this world. I might as well just go and kill myself. Maybe they’d be better off like that. And yes. I am posting this for attention because no one close to me is giving me the attention I need and want and because I’m just a Childish 30 year old ugly useless bitch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m just a useless bitch no one wants to have around them. I am so useless even though I pay for everything they use. I am freaking 30 years old and have no right to be mad when I want to. If I get mad then I’m not acting my age. I’m so ugly nobody wants to date me or even likes me. Even my siblings hate me and never hang out with me. I literally have no one on my side in this world. I might as well just go and kill myself. Maybe they’d be better off like that. And yes. I am posting this for attention because no one close to me is giving me the attention I need and want and because I’m just a Childish 30 year old ugly useless bitch.
So sorry to hear that. If people are negative then the best thing is to tune them out. Just because they are family doesn’t mean much if they can't be supportive. No one person is worth giving up your life for. We have one life to live and there's no do over. Live it how you want it not how others around you decide it to be.

Some family members are toxic and cutting ties to one or all of them isn't a bad thing sometime. I am neutral to my family members but those I know as I am dealing with some things are there for me more than any of my family members has ever. So in a sense just because they are family doesn't mean their value are any higher than to those I considered friends. No one should be given the right to live your life for you. You have to take that power back from them. If not, then it will only continue. Only you can determine what's best...

alissaax

I am honestly over my family too.
And work has been so stressful.
I honestly would just move away if i could.

alissaax

I'm really tired.

I try not to stress and get upset about certain things and not cry... but right now i just want to cry.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I literally have no motivation to do anything atm. So I just watch youtube videos and reload my IG all day.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I literally have no motivation to do anything atm. So I just watch youtube videos and reload my IG all day.
I know this is said too much or heard too much, but hang in there… it’ll get better, when you hit Rock bottom, the only way left is Up.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
:confused: sucks getting close to people because you see how special and unique each individual is, and you never want to let go..