The RANDOMNESS Thread

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I also love cities; the noise, the busyness, the feeling of being small in a world so big
DC9C5A0D-51BB-443B-9D9B-8F8AAF03F806.gif

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am dying to see a psychologist. I'm afraid my family will find out. I thought I was over my ex-boyfriend but I'm not. Still breaking down every now and then.
Are they against you seeing one? If you really need help, it's better to listen to what you feel is right. The sooner the better.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I don’t know, perhaps I love too much. Perhaps I have to focus on myself and love myself. Perhaps I’m who I’ve been waiting for all this time :icon12: #selflove #selfcare

x0unerthanlater

They think that a psychologist will just advise me to boost my self-esteem and that I am weak at handling problems.
I've never been to one so I can't vouch for what they do but from what others around me say, it depends on who you go to. It may take some time to find the right person that can connect with you. I would recommend, if you decide to see one have options and pick the best person for you.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never been to one so I can't vouch for what they do but from what others around me say, it depends on who you go to. It may take some time to find the right person that can connect with you. I would recommend, if you decide to see one have options and pick the best person for you.
Thank you so much hopefully after the quarantine I will be able to seek help. I have my work as a distraction since he left but since this lockdown I can't help but cry almost everyday since I am only staying at home until the end of lockdown. I felt bad that I should have been over him a long time ago but when we started talking again I was hoping he would come back but now I don't have any news about him. I knew for a fact that until this day I am not yet ready for a new relationship (especially that my ex was my first) and I also thought of looking for one for fear of ending up alone and thinking that I will run out of guys but thinking that I might hurt others in the process makes me think twice.

x0unerthanlater

Thank you so much hopefully after the quarantine I will be able to seek help. I have my work as a distraction since he left but since this lockdown I can't help but cry almost everyday since I am only staying at home until the end of lockdown. I felt bad that I should have been over him a long time ago but when we started talking again I was hoping he would come back but now I don't have any news about him. I knew for a fact that until this day I am not yet ready for a new relationship (especially that my ex was my first) and I also thought of looking for one for fear of ending up alone and thinking that I will run out of guys but thinking that I might hurt others in the process makes me think twice.

I know exactly what you mean. It's hard and there's no definite time frame to get over someone. It took me 5 years to get over my first love. I would literally want to cry whenever anything reminded me of him. And I was in a relationship during the time. It was a bad idea to jump into a relationship right away, so I wouldn't recommend that. If you want to get over someone it'll take some emotional and mental healing. It's like you have to peel layer upon layer of what you had with this person. The longer and deeper your relationship was, the more heartbreaking it'll be. But once you start to feel okay again, you'll feel relieved. Moving on takes little steps at a time.
I hope you find peace within yourself and are able to move on. Seek the help you need once everything settles down.
If you ever need someone to listen, just message me. Take care!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Definitely not jump into another relationship if you have not recovered from your previous one. That is just unfair to that person. Experienced it first hand and it hurts. We weren't dating but in that phase of let's be gf/bf but I decided to put my foot down because he was still not over his ex. I did not want to be his backup, his rebound. He was really nice to me but always talked about his ex. Well I turned him down and he moved on. Sadly the girl (a friend of a friend) after me did marry him and got a divorce after 2 years because of the exact reason why I did not want to move to the next level.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I appreciate your advices @fun and @x0unerthanlater. Right now I remain single and I don't mind as of now since I need to heal too. :)

On the other hand, I feel suffocated at home especially as an extrovert who likes to go out often. I will report back to work after the quarantine period which is after Holy Week.

x0unerthanlater

RAGE RANT:

The economy is bad atm but I need to fully concentrate on saving so I can buy a house.

Recently we got new neighbors (we live in a duplex that's upper/lower lvl)... they are maniacs from hell. It's a single mother with two little kids. LOUDaf is an understatement. They usually get extremely loud between 8pm-1am. It's hard to get a hold of management atm because of what's going on. I'm just praying each day for the next 6 months to FF. I don't understand how ppl could be this rude and ignorant concerning others.

To remain sane about it I just think that it's some kind of bad karma. Like maybe we were obnoxious at one point when we lived above others.

Y'all pray for me.

This is like a 1st world problem, I know. I'm gonna pray hard for a fast fvckin' 6 months.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
My rant is for the people who attack others who are able to save money especially during this pandemic. It is definitely not our fault that we were given an opportunity and we worked hard for it.

People who are pro-poor but attacking the middle class and the rich just because they are privileged annoys me. There is nothing wrong for being rich or able to afford. There is also nothing wrong to be compassionate for others. Help if we can. But we should not be enablers. We should not rely on the government or other people too much. Everyone no matter the social status is suffering from this pandemic. Our feelings are valid too.

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
Since quarantine, I have been walking down memory lane. In my teenage years, I was a big fan of Taiwanese drama and cpop. I'm currently planning to watch a few old dramas that I found online. Man... there many I want to rewatch but you just can't find them only more. They are very hard to find and rare when you do. I wish I could just travel back in time to my teenage years and watch dramas/lakorns and not worry about bills. Just a little randomness from me.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Someone else had your name, and for once in my life, I didn’t think of you. #lettinggo

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Man, these overnight positions have really messed up my sleep routine. :sad6:

The COVID-19 pandemic has taught me to appreciate what I have. The little things especially. Someone on the news mentioned that we were going too fast, I agree. This happening has taught us to just slow down. :icon12: Smell the roses if you will. I’m really sad though that weddings and graduations have been cancelled or moved to a later date. But we must think of people’s health, safety, and wellbeing:icon12: I think we can all learn something from this occurrence. RIP also to those who’ve died as a result.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Was listening to Delta Rae “If I Loved You”

Sad but sometimes you don’t choose a person because you don’t love him or her the way that he or she deserves to be loved. “And you deserve love, you're better than a good day..”

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Life is full of surprises. A lot of the time, what I plan isn’t what I get. I wish I was more flexible and not so “this is how it should be!” I feel like a hypocrite. I am learning, I am not perfect.