The Halloween Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've seen Wolf Creek. Hmm..... I give that movie a D though. They lack details.. it was rather vague and quick, but it was entertaining. If you want to freak out, watch "The MothMan Prophecies." That movie is based on a true story. It gave me chills for years......... in fact, I'm getting goosebumps right now just thinking about it!!
wolf creek was scary enough for me! never again will i watch it at night... I've never heard of MothMan Prophecies. what's it about? actually let me google it. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Let’s just say that I am not much of a horror person so I don’t know much. Chuckie still scares the hell out of me. The movie “It� I swear I knew looked at a clown like I use to. They ain’t funny but scary to me.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Scream scared the bajeezies out of me too. :lol:

Oh, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, that was based on a true event as well :eek:
*shivers*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I haven't seen Texas Chainsaw yet. But I remember I had a dream about it once... actually a nightmare & that scared me!

What's that movie... uhm... Room 1408 or 1408. man i screamed like a little girl! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh yeah, or was it called room 666? :lol:

Whenever i watch a scary movie, im always scared to take a shower because in a scary movie, that is where usually all the scary scenes happen in, the bathroom. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah, or was it called room 666? :lol:

Whenever i watch a scary movie, im always scared to take a shower because in a scary movie, that is where usually all the scary scenes happen in, the bathroom. :loool:
Room 666? what movie was that one?

1408 is this movie

just thinking about it gives me chills...!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh! I remember this movie now! The dude was like seeing stuff in the hotel ... *shivers* the preview creeeped me outt!!

anyways, im craving for some chocolate :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh man, watching it in the theater was just too much for me! I get scared at the slightest noise! lol I cover my mouth instead of my eyes because I scream. :lol:

Ohhhh... the exorcist !! ekkk! that always scares meee! that girl look scarry!!!

I'm eating a snicker right now... hehe.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I know it's a bit early, but I'm too excited. This is one of my favorite holidays. Not only is it fun to dress up, have a party, or go trick-or-treating, it also include my favorite things in the world... candies!!! Getting free candies is always a plus in my book. I'm 29, and yes.. I still go trick-or-treating (I use my daughter as a prop to get candies, lol). She holds her little jack-o-lantern for the candies while I hold a big shopping bag. :D

So what are you planning on doing this year? What will your costume be? And what's your favorite candy?

This year, I am going to go trick-or-treating with my daughter, niece, and nephews. My costume is the same as the rest of the 365 days in a year, the lady0fdarkness. lol..

And my favorite candy is..

oh girl. i had nerds rope yesterday. and gawd it was so good. like it was harder than usual and almost broke my teeth thing but hey hahahhahahah and i was lookin at the wrapper and it said "chew it, something it, something it, PULL IT" and im like ....... technically u can't pul it. or the nerds will fall of LMFAOO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
scary/thriller/horror movies:

Freddy Krueger : i find them all scary (gosh i still have nightmare til this day! <_< )

IT -stupid clown...

Scream - all of them..got the box set lol

Psycho

The Messenger

The Exorcist

and also the one bout Emily Rose..gosh that same girl that got possessed in that movie also played in the new one called...Quarantine..(damnit that one look even scarier too)

Vacancy...(after watching that one..i dont think i wanna rent no motels..out in the middle of nowhere..i think i would rather keep driving ......look for gas station and keep going..good lord im having flashbacks of it...)
or just take the plane!

and right now on fearnet the on demand channel its playing this gory movie called Midnight Meat Train..yep the title gave out what the story is bout..gruesome killings..that will send chillssssssssssssssss down your spine!

The Other with Nicole Kidman was good too...that also freaked me out..

Ju-On or The Grudge

The Ring I & II both scaryyyyyy!!!

The Eye...all 10 of them!

Shutter (i havent seen the american one..but dang it looked freaky from the trailer)

OMG cant forget that Polgergiest ones...

i know i have a longer list than the ones i listed..but i cant think of anymore at the moment..i guess i will have to come back...as soon as i can remember! not to mention ive watch quite a bit of the asian flick too...mostly thai..and there were some khmer ones..some are stupid funny...while some keep you thinking bout it for days if not weeks...

the one i havent seen yet...room 1408 (i think that is the next on my list of things to watch)

this one just from the preview it already scared the crap out of me...
Saw I, II, III, IV & soon to be V (all so very gruesome)

oh btw noy, watch the mothman prophecy ...i thought it was good! (i will have to borrow my sisters' dvd if you want to know the storyline lol)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
scary/thriller/horror movies:

Freddy Krueger : i find them all scary (gosh i still have nightmare til this day! <_< )

IT -stupid clown...

Scream - all of them..got the box set lol

Psycho

The Messenger

The Exorcist

and also the one bout Emily Rose..gosh that same girl that got possessed in that movie also played in the new one called...Quarantine..(damnit that one look even scarier too)

Vacancy...(after watching that one..i dont think i wanna rent no motels..out in the middle of nowhere..i think i would rather keep driving ......look for gas station and keep going..good lord im having flashbacks of it...)
or just take the plane!

and right now on fearnet the on demand channel its playing this gory movie called Midnight Meat Train..yep the title gave out what the story is bout..gruesome killings..that will send chillssssssssssssssss down your spine!

The Other with Nicole Kidman was good too...that also freaked me out..

Ju-On or The Grudge

The Ring I & II both scaryyyyyy!!!

The Eye...all 10 of them!

Shutter (i havent seen the american one..but dang it looked freaky from the trailer)

OMG cant forget that Polgergiest ones...

i know i have a longer list than the ones i listed..but i cant think of anymore at the moment..i guess i will have to come back...as soon as i can remember! not to mention ive watch quite a bit of the asian flick too...mostly thai..and there were some khmer ones..some are stupid funny...while some keep you thinking bout it for days if not weeks...

the one i havent seen yet...room 1408 (i think that is the next on my list of things to watch)

this one just from the preview it already scared the crap out of me...
Saw I, II, III, IV & soon to be V (all so very gruesome)

oh btw noy, watch the mothman prophecy ...i thought it was good! (i will have to borrow my sisters' dvd if you want to know the storyline lol)
ahhh.... i might need to go rend Mothman prophecy & Vacancy now. lol. but i'm too scared!!! :lol: thanks for the sharing the list Ami!

Shutter, the American version doesnt' look all that scary, it looks rather funny to me.

I wanna watch Quarantine! that movie looks scary! i might need to go watch it with a guy... to keep me company!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol.. Noy.. you crack me up, girl. I always go watch movies with the same person--my little brother. We love to get scared!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ lol.. Noy.. you crack me up, girl. I always go watch movies with the same person--my little brother. We love to get scared!!
lol. if only i had a brother. I usually go watch scary movies with my guy friends. They keep me company & they love scaring me. haha.

I love watching scary movies in the theater! it's more scary! & the surround sound is just awesome.

You know how some people cover their eyes in case something pops out? Not me... I cover my mouth because I know I will probably scream! :lol: & yet I still scream, even when my mouth is covered!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hhaha are we discuzzing about scary movies here? LOL you all should watch MY movie THE GRUDGE cuz you all love me like that hahahahahahaaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao for holloween i'm going to be Krits girlfriend any sugestions on what to wear? :loool:
i was thinking about something like this :w-scene-pop-corn: hahahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao for holloween i'm going to be Krits girlfriend any sugestions on what to wear? :loool:
LMAO moh...you will need a plane ticket too... :lol: whats the point of dressing up if he aint around?? right???

oh i thought of a few more... gothika..and that dang fearnet.com a thriller type of movie..spook me too!!!

sala..ive seen your movie the grudge many times..and every time i watch it its from the side view..im a chicken like that..worst than noy lol (and when i said side view.. i am like literally stand besides the tv...and only see part of the movie...instead of sitting in front of it.....however i love the scary movie..where they make fun or mock them real scary movies...that white chick with whats her face...i love her!!! ^_^

have anyone seen hian(sp?) aka the motheryet? with sai charouenpura..one of my fav scary thai movie..and gosh whats that other one that i have...it was something bout an amusement park..argh i cant think of the name right now..i gotta go looking for it..and the one that funfun was talking bout the chopstick banging on the bowl..gosh that was freaky...its myth and stuff..but hey some of it will come true...do it at your own risk... lol...(but i wouldnt recommend it) -_-

ahhh i just remember the title...its called the park! also a thai movie.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. Don't forget to bring protection Moh!! :lol:

LMAO moh...you will need a plane ticket too... :lol: whats the point of dressing up if he aint around?? right???

ohhh and gothika..spook me too...

and that dang fearnet.com thriller type of movie..

sala..ive seen your movie the grudge many times..and every time i watch it its from the side view..im a chicken like that..worst than noy lol (and when i said side view.. i am like literally stand besides the tv...and only see part of the movie...instead of sitting in front of it.....however i love the scary movie..where they make fun or mock them real scary movies...that white chick with whats her face...i love her!!! ^_^
:loool: side view Ami? hahah. i've never heard of that one.