The Halloween Thread

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea noy..i would stand in the doorway of my sisters' room while the tv was right besides me...she looked at me like im crazy...which i was just scared...i cant watch a scary movie all the way without covering my eyes like 3/4 of the time! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol yea noy..i would stand in the doorway of my sisters' room while the tv was right besides me...she looked at me like im crazy...which i was just scared...i cant watch a scary movie all the way without covering my eyes like 3/4 of the time! lol
awwwee... okay you win Ami! :lol: I love the thought of watching scary movies but I hate getting scared. haha.

Holloween is too soon I cant afford a plane ticket right now lol.

lmao noy WE dont need protection were going for a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
thats how i'll get him forever hahahahaha
:loool: Oh I'm sorry. I totally forgot about that!. okay okay. make sure you bring hand cuffs, chains & a whip. :loool: it might get kinky.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wanna go into a haunted house :/
well, not a REAL one, but the ones at amusement parks and all that good stuff :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: Oh I'm sorry. I totally forgot about that!. okay okay. make sure you bring hand cuffs, chains & a whip. :loool: it might get kinky.
Hahahaha I wonder if he really is "kinky" hmmm I guess I will just have to find out... :loool: :ph34r:
Here's my costume...kinky enough? :loool:
I wouldnt even know where to add the chains and I'm thinking its going overboard dominatrix :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO...you know from all the lakorns we have seen with krit in it..he does seems like he is a wild one too.. :loool: kinky?...you sure..you can handle him (a sadist)?????

ohhh nina_k ..we have a real haunted house..in san jose...ive past it a few times..i havent gone into it yet...just the story of how it was made scared the krap out of me already...the door to nowhere...and it kept going and going..like a door/window and hallways to nowhere...isnt that freaky!? wouldnt you get lost in a mansion like that???

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was watching this japanese horror movie a while ago while having breakfast and wth... I was so freaking scared of the ghost kid living in the closet!! I'm gonna sleep beside my mom and dad tonight... I can't stop thinking about the kid in the closet... :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahahaha I wonder if he really is "kinky" hmmm I guess I will just have to find out... :loool: :ph34r:
Here's my costume...kinky enough? :loool:
I wouldnt even know where to add the chains and I'm thinking its going overboard dominatrix :loool:

haha. i like your costume Moh! Now... all you gotta do is go out & find Krit! Tie him up! :lol: Oh Gosh... I bet he is kinky! no doubt about it! hahah. From the way he drank that glass of water in Mafia Tee Ruk... :drool: OMG.... He made drinking water seem soo... sexual. LMAO. Who would've ever thought of drinking water so... erotically hahahha. okay i'll stop... there's kids here! LOL

Speaking of costume i was thinking about being a sailor!

When I come across a fine guy, i'ma say "Hi... I'm Noy... You wanna float my boat ;) " :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol...Moh.. Chakrit is in for a big surprise huh.

Noy.. exactly how did Krit drink the water?? I've yet to see Mafia Tee Ruk. :D hehe..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ thanks for the clip, Moh! Oh my.... hehe
the man really enjoys his water. :drool:
looks like I gotta steal your bf again Moh. haha.. I was onto Atichart for awhile, but now.. my next target is Krit. :D :tease:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Hahahahhaaa i think i've changed my costume to a glass of water it seems to be more effective.
stop stealing lome lol..i'll give him to you when i'm done :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...Moh.. Chakrit is in for a big surprise huh.

Noy.. exactly how did Krit drink the water?? I've yet to see Mafia Tee Ruk. :D hehe..
Oh man Lome... the way Krit drinks water it's just so erotic! :drool: got me all hot & bother. :loool: & you should so watch Mafia Tee Ruk! Chakrit is such a sweetheart in there. ^_^

it's a surprise for both of us hahahaha
you havent seen the h20 scene yet omg! here enjoy this lol

OMG I was gonna make a gif of him drinking water too! LMAO. It's just too hot not to miss!

^^ thanks for the clip, Moh! Oh my.... hehe
the man really enjoys his water. :drool:
looks like I gotta steal your bf again Moh. haha.. I was onto Atichart for awhile, but now.. my next target is Krit. :D :tease:

you like it don't cha lome?! :lol: Man that had got to be my favorite krit scene in MTR... aside from him crying.. omg that broke me down!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oh man Lome... the way Krit drinks water it's just so erotic! :drool: got me all hot & bother. :loool: & you should so watch Mafia Tee Ruk! Chakrit is such a sweetheart in there. ^_^

OMG I was gonna make a gif of him drinking water too! LMAO. It's just too hot not to miss!

you like it don't cha lome?! :lol: Man that had got to be my favorite krit scene in MTR... aside from him crying.. omg that broke me down!

lol i beat you to it..you can still make one i just wanted to show lome what she missed out on.
did you finish MTR yet? didnt you like ep 8 it was super cute. someone should write a krit fan fic and title it Erotica LMFAO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i beat you to it..you can still make one i just wanted to show lome what she missed out on.
did you finish MTR yet? didnt you like ep 8 it was super cute. someone should write a krit fan fic and title it Erotica LMFAO.
:lol: Don't worry Moh I will! i'll set it as my avatar too! ^_^

Ahhh yeshhh I finished MTR & I absolutely loved it! :wub: I'm such an emotional wreck right now! :( it was such an emotional lakorn! Chakrit is just so perverted & sweet at the same time. :lol: The rawr scene! ekkk! :blush: sigh... :( this lakorn hit me really hard! i'm like emotionally changed by it! :lmao: i think i'm gonna make a MV for it. I have so many songs that totally fits! lol. I need to buy it now!

Moh, you should write a Chakrit fan fic! use your wild imagination!! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ wow.. this MTR seem really good. I'm going to check it out tonight. :D
OMG it is Lome! So many sweet scenes! Chakrit cries in here too! :lmao: made me cry! Plus he's very perverted! hahah. which is always a plus :D. I'm going through MTR withdrawal... sniff sniff... I'm like depressed right now! :lmao: