The Halloween Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
One Halloween, my little bro and I went to an old semi-abandoned cemetary with our camcorder. It was a very interesting event.

back when i was living on the west coast, i would trick or treat up until my teens...then i just stayed home to hand out candy...lol...i actually felt kind of cheap though because i had this neighbor who was pretty old who handed out dollar bills and occasionally the fives...lol...and there i was right next door handing out candy bars...:)...for the record though, they were king size, but it still can't compete with money...lol...luckily, no one ever trashed my house...

but this year i'm just going clubbing with some friends...

lady0fdarkness

I also LOVE watching all the re-runs of horror movies that they play all month long in October. And the fun decorations. I'm so happy that Halloween is here. :D

oh.. and when I arrived in the USA at age 5.. it was during October. I remember my siblings and I being all freaked out seeing people walking around wearing mask. We're like, what kind of place is this????????? LOL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I also LOVE watching all the re-runs of horror movies that they play all month long in October. And the fun decorations. I'm so happy that Halloween is here. :D

oh.. and when I arrived in the USA at age 5.. it was during October. I remember my siblings and I being all freaked out seeing people walking around wearing mask. We're like, what kind of place is this????????? LOL...
haha I love decorating the place too! I just love shopping for chocolates & candies for the little kids [although i don't get a lot of kids coming to my neighborhood, specially since i live in the ghetto]

I love Hersey almonds, kitkat bar, nerds, dum dum suckers, snickers uh... what else do i like...??? :unsure: I'll come back with pictures! lol

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Oh cool.. my sister said we arrive in the states on October too, Halloween to be exact!.. She was telling me that, she thought they were "beysarch" << like demons. and she was chanting and praying so they don't take over her soul.

hahaha.. just thinking about it is making me laugh.

Well this year, I might be dressing up. I getting pressured by my cousin who always dress up. So i'm indecisive right now.. went to PartyCity this past weekend trying on costumes. AArgh, it so hard. I'm leaning towards the Grecian Goddess, or the maid, but I want something long to cover my legs, cause I don't have nice legs, and I'm kinda lazy to shave... <nasty, but yup its true hahahaha...

Hope everyone enjoy their halloween regardless of wat they do..
and as my g' ma says.. "CHUCK A CHEE"

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay! Tomorrow is officialy the first day of October! :yahoo: I dont know why i like this holiday so much, lol. I guess its because of the autumn season coming,
the candy, scary movies, and the thrill of getting scared all the time <3 :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
this year i actually want to have fun on halloween night! and it's on a friday so it's a PLUS!!! :D
hmm, probably take my sister and brother trick or treating...or hang out with some friends...don't know yet lol
but man, all those candies YUM!
my favorite candies??? hmmm, i don't have any...but i do love chocolate...
and i would love to dress up for once this halloween....oh my gosh i can't make up my mind! :eek:

oooo....what about scary/horror movies on halloween eh......ooooooooooo

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Are there any scary movies opening on halloween?.. I haven't seen or heard anything yet.

I wanna take my dogs trick o treating.. I have 2 mix chihuaua and dachsunds, and i don't know what to dress them up like.. maybe an angel and devil..

any of you have pets, that you wanna dress up?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wahoooo 28 more days!!! :D

I'm not sure on halloween exactly but i know that Quarantine [i think that's what it's called lol.] is coming out on Oct 10 & then there's gonna be Saw IV coming out, not exactly sure when though.

skies

sarNie Adult
i saw the firs couple parts of the saw movie series and omg, it really freaked me out for months....i was always almost afraid to go to sleep afraid of getting up in a nowhere room and having pain all over your body...OMG...nuh uh... no more saws for me....

fun

Expired Sarnie
After Saw I, I didn't even bother to watch II and I ain't planning to watch the rest of the sequal to Saw.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Dude, Saw II was likee . so freakkyy. aha. I've had to sleep with the light on for a while after i saw that one! :lol:
Oh, and don't even get me started about the grudge .. :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Saw isn't scary to me, it's just gruesome. The Grudge on the other hand!!! Man that movie scared the crap out of me!!! Specially the Japanese version!! :eek: The little boy & the girl ... *shivers* freaking scary man!!!

The exorcist of Emily Rose... now that scared me! :unsure: I watched it at night & when I got home, I slept with my door open, which i never do & i had the TV on! Man I was soooo scared.... Never again am I watching that.!

Oooh... don't forget Shutter, the thai version. "ahh... I had nightmares about that movie!!!" :wacko: I wanna watch it again... :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, i saw Shutter the thai version at school, on my laptop, with my friend while we were supposed to do this "project" haha. That movie was creeepy! :eek:
especially the ghost on top of Ananda! ughh. very scaryy.
ha, never will i watch the grudge again man, that had too many scary scenes in that one. :blink:

hmm .. what other scary movies have i watched .. :huh: ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL, i saw Shutter the thai version at school, on my laptop, with my friend while we were supposed to do this "project" haha. That movie was creeepy! :eek:
especially the ghost on top of Ananda! ughh. very scaryy.
ha, never will i watch the grudge again man, that had too many scary scenes in that one. :blink:

hmm .. what other scary movies have i watched .. :huh: ..
Oh i know the very end when that chick is just sitting on top of him!! OMG... that just scared me... *shivers*

The Grudge, the japanese version, i think i watched the second part to it & man... it was just... scary!

there's this one scene you hearing knocking on the wall & the main character was trying to see where it was coming from, turns out it was the mother's body that's hitting the wall, the little boy was playing with the body! Gosh I'm freaked out now!

Or -- or when the main character was driving home, she thought she had hit something on the road but when she stop to check it out it was nothing. So she drives off, as she's driving, she looks down & the little boy is sitting on the floor of the driver seat!! :eek: Man, when I was going home that night, I was freaked out, trying not to look down, in case something pops out! LOL.

I use to be scared of that movie, the Leprechaun... ehhh... he was ugly! & Chucke!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:gasp: have any of ya'll seen Wolf Creek????

That movie right there is freaking scary!!! It was based on a true event! :eek:

Movies that are based on true events scares the life out of me!!!

lady0fdarkness

:gasp: have any of ya'll seen Wolf Creek????

That movie right there is freaking scary!!! It was based on a true event! :eek:

Movies that are based on true events scares the life out of me!!!
I've seen Wolf Creek. Hmm..... I give that movie a D though. They lack details.. it was rather vague and quick, but it was entertaining. If you want to freak out, watch "The MothMan Prophecies." That movie is based on a true story. It gave me chills for years......... in fact, I'm getting goosebumps right now just thinking about it!!