The Halloween Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG it is Lome! So many sweet scenes! Chakrit cries in here too! :lmao: made me cry! Plus he's very perverted! hahah. which is always a plus :D . I'm going through MTR withdrawal... sniff sniff... I'm like depressed right now! :lmao:
aww.. poor Noy... that's what these lakorns do to you. They're like drugs.. they make you happy.. sad.. and when it's over, you get withdrawls. LOL.... I bet I will feel the same way you're feeling too, Noy. Sighh.. I better brace myself!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know Lome! I hate this feeling :lmao: this is one reason why i hate watching lakorns because once it's over, your life is completely changed! Well mine is that is. :lol: I think this hit me harder than Sawan Bieng :lmao: I need to go rewatch it to keep my from feeling depressed :D

lady0fdarkness

^^ Noy??? Seriously?? Harder than SB? Ahh.. now that is very serious, cause SB hit me very hard. I was depressed for weeks aftter that.. Wow.. I really have to check it out ASAP! Right now I'm just trying to catch up on Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn, then after that, Mafia TeeRuk I comee!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ Noy??? Seriously?? Harder than SB? Ahh.. now that is very serious, cause SB hit me very hard. I was depressed for weeks aftter that.. Wow.. I really have to check it out ASAP! Right now I'm just trying to catch up on Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn, then after that, Mafia TeeRuk I comee!!
AHH i know! that's how serious it is! :lmao: Sawan Bieng hit me hard too, took me months to finally move on! Gosh I didn't think MTR would leave me an emotional wreck! it hit me 10x harder! wahhhh! I need some medication to calm me down! :lmao:

It was just bittersweet! so many sweet scenes! this had got to be my favorite Krit lakorn.

lady0fdarkness

AHH i know! that's how serious it is! :lmao: Sawan Bieng hit me hard too, took me months to finally move on! Gosh I didn't think MTR would leave me an emotional wreck! it hit me 10x harder! wahhhh! I need some medication to calm me down! :lmao:

It was just bittersweet! so many sweet scenes! this had got to be my favorite Krit lakorn.
Aww poor Noy... Okay.. I will hurry up and watch it, so we could be depressed together. lol... .. Noy... do you want to be more depressed? Go watch Rang Gnao with Ken & Ann. Hehe.. sorry... I should be recommending happy lakorns, but instead I'm making you more depressed!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
waa you two had a whole MTR SB conversation without me! :angry: :loool:
MTR is soooo good. Everytime I go to make a new MV of it I end up watching like 2 whole episodes haha.
Noy I have like 5 MV's of MTR on my YT I'm in the process of making another one..It's become an addiction for me.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=icecreamgirl04
Sorry Moh, we got carried away! OMG I love your Goodbye MV! sooo sweet & sad :lmao: all your MTR mvs are good :)

You can could me in! it's official... I'm addicted to MTR :wub: I'll probably make an mv this weekend or something. hehe.

By the way Moh, do you have MTR soundtrack??? I soooo want the song now! everytime i watch MTR i get chills! lol I'm getting chills thinking bout it. hah.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Sorry Moh, we got carried away! OMG I love your Goodbye MV! sooo sweet & sad :lmao: all your MTR mvs are good :)

You can could me in! it's official... I'm addicted to MTR :wub: I'll probably make an mv this weekend or something. hehe.

By the way Moh, do you have MTR soundtrack??? I soooo want the song now! everytime i watch MTR i get chills! lol I'm getting chills thinking bout it. hah.
mmm hmm girl i def have those 2 songs. i'm running to wincos right now but when i come back i'll upload it for you.
thanks for watching my vids! the goodbye one was sad to make lol

lady0fdarkness

ok girls.. I just started MTR... :D

I like it so far.. I think this will be my first Pat Lakorn.. she's very cute! And Chakrit... :drool:

lady0fdarkness

you guys, I'm watching MTR........ I'm falling in love with Por!!! LOL... Mr. Chakrit didn't impress me yet. So there's two pa'aeks huh???

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
you guys, I'm watching MTR........ I'm falling in love with Por!!! LOL... Mr. Chakrit didn't impress me yet. So there's two pa'aeks huh???
WHAT!!!??...
Por? hahaha ok ok Lome I'll let you have him. Leave me Krit.
What ep are you on? Whats not impressing you yet? Have you washed your eyes today? lol
It's going to get better trust me ahahaha

lady0fdarkness

lol....Moh... When I said impressed, I meant charm wise! Por was so charming!! But wow.. Chakrit is handsome.. I'm drooling nonstop. LOL...

I'm on Epi. 2 now. LoL I love the part where those two guys brought her to Mr. Mafia. He's like a big bad wolf! He has no shame whatesoever.. :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mmm hmm girl i def have those 2 songs. i'm running to wincos right now but when i come back i'll upload it for you.
thanks for watching my vids! the goodbye one was sad to make lol
Thank you so much Moh! :kiss: I watched the goodbye mv months ago & man, that made me cry! :lol: Now everytime i listen to goodbye i think of MTR. haha.

ok girls.. I just started MTR... :D

I like it so far.. I think this will be my first Pat Lakorn.. she's very cute! And Chakrit... :drool:

ahhhh noooo Lome! :eek: I found Por very irritating in MTR. <_< He's such a wussy! lol Don't worry Lome Krit will impress you...! he impressed me... :wub:

We should move this MTR talk to the MTR thread. :lol:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i was thinking of going as sailormoon, but i decided i'm not going to dress up..not a big fan of halloween...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Halloween is this friday!!! wahooo!! :dude:

I changed my costume-- i've decided to become.... a gangster/thug/maifa... whatever you wanna label it :D after watching Mafia tee Ruk, it made me wanna be a mafia. hahahh.

So i got my gangster hat, my booty shorts, a tie, & my vest! I'm ready to parttyyyyy!!! :D

lady0fdarkness

Halloween is this friday!!! wahooo!! :dude:

I changed my costume-- i've decided to become.... a gangster/thug/maifa... whatever you wanna label it :D after watching Mafia tee Ruk, it made me wanna be a mafia. hahahh.

So i got my gangster hat, my booty shorts, a tie, & my vest! I'm ready to parttyyyyy!!! :D

Noy... make sure you take a pic! I want to see. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... there will a lot of people at cementary starting this friday... because people here in the philippines... likes to spend a night at cementary. not just to pray... but it will look like a party... XD cementary every november is always crowded.... and i dont like crowded places. that's why i rather stay here at my house... :) and scan my watercolor artworks.... XD