The Blah Thread

S

sunflower

dfemc said:
yeah i tried that link. it just downloaded to my comp and takes me nowhere when i click next. :(
[post="79031"][/post]​

awe mai roo si... i takes me directly to the test after i click on next.. kekeke you're just too cool for the test D don't worry about it ;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
thnx tawan, i figured out to get the link. i had to copy n paste instead of click directly on it.

in any case, it's figured i'm a ....

Pure Nerd
82 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 47% Dork
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.
Congratulations!

so much for that. btw mardukie, my scores are uuuuber cool, for the record. ;) and am certainly proud just as pee.

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah go dfemc! i think us two are the only proud ones haha :loool:

umm okay we have a lot more nerdy percentages people:

Me
MArduk
Bugsy
KT
dfemc B)

the only one who´s more dorky is

sunflower :loool: umm p´ting tong my nick name for u really suits u ^^

Gosh, ima so disappointed... I went down to this asian store and all and bought Millionaire and A love to kill right. Anywaise i brought it home and to be honest it looks jus like the ones i downloaded off. I mean like as if it was not even orginal or something. To top it off the subtitles did even match wen they talked and and addicts matched really well. The misspelled words and gosh it was really horible. I was like i really cant watch these dramas if they are really like this. THen i was deciding wat can i do. Gosh ima so mad cause i spent 70 bucks on the two drama. I also saw sweet spy but i was like umm... 40 bucks and the first two sucks as is. GOSH i jus wanna yell... ARRRGH... :angry:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
The real A love to kill DVD is not out yet...
u should see before buying if it looks original or not

but like natty said can u return them ??

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Well if the drama isnt out yet, i assume u bought a "bootleg" version of the film. Sorry you had to go through that, i would have been POed too.

Pee

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
blah thread sweeite..
[post="79759"][/post]​
wow what powers u have!
u moved the thread to this one^^ hehe kt always working and cleaning up here ^^ keep up the good work! :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG i just got my period todai..i ate possibly anythin i can get my hands on todai practically stuffed myself with swts and spicy and sour stuff lol kall my krazy and i have back pains ouch!

Pee

sarNie Elites
woaahhh , im so embarrased someone help me?

Nameless

N i n j a
I have two complaints to make.

First. I think I lost my phone. It ran out of battery too. Let's hope I misplaced it.

Second. I can't seem to eat my damn sub without making a mess. Stupid lettuce. I should start chewing with my mouth close. lol.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Im SICK!!!! IM SOO SICK!!! -_- I'm dying!! I failed my first math exam omg!! luckily she drop the lowest test score *phew.. cuz i miss the first 2 weeks..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...or start with something small as oppose to umm maybe that foot long sub...

BUT chewing with your mouth close would also help even IF you are missing some teeth :p

Let's see what I want to BLAH about...HMMM...

This lady asked for my assistance and BEFORE I even opened my mouth to answer her questions...she said "Well, you're a girl and you probably know about it as much as I do" :angry:

I had to straightened her out a bit, though not by vulgarism but with wisdom and sarcasm...seems to have killed and embarrassed her very quickly I must say of her ignorant remark. :lol:

LOL just got to love that "HUH" or dumb expression of hers :huh:

Correction and reality check: Ohh how I hate those females who based my abilities and or knowledge on their puny minds...one of my pet peeves INDEED!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
-Pee, watchu embarrassed about?
-Nameless...ahah...thats cute (the sub thing). But yea...i agree...damn subs! I hate it when the lettuce wont stay put either.
-Wai Wai, you go girl!

My turn now....

Damn...today..I had a really good day. I scored really good on my math test, me and my friends went to go see the play "Platanos and Collard Greens" and we had a good time there, and then i finally went to play late night volleyball agian after a long time of not playing..and it was fun there too. But I got back and started talking to my friends....
Turns out, a very good friend of mine....her brother is apparently missing in Iraq! He's been over there for a while now cause of the war..but hes missing. :( I already prayed for him and will continue to think of him. It'd be cool if you guys could do a selfless deed of helping us pray for him too. God Bless him and each and everyone of us. Sometimes, you need moments like this to not take things for granted.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Bao Bao, that'll ruin anybody's day...you can only hope and pray for the best.

For how long has he been missing?

I can only imagine his families and friends reaction...

Pee

sarNie Elites
Awwww my hero! =(
i feel sorry for his family ...., I´ll pray for him ! I hope that he is fine .