The Blah Thread

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
dude i wanna watch it >.< anyone wanan upload it pleas e... =) anyone wanna upload my little bride... too please ...
[post="12047"][/post]​

I could give you the cb link. I'm lazy to upload.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
I could give you the cb link. I'm lazy to upload.
[post="12049"][/post]​
awwwi hate CB i cant read it >.< i hate guessing and tutorial .. come on .. school is already too much thinking hahah

Muddie Murda

smile...
someone sucks..hahhaa tomorrow's......tuesaday... e_e

I was gonna upload it if i didn't take my laptop w/ me to skool...

but now i realize I need to take my laptop to skool every day. e_e what a heavy pain.

I'll upload tonight on YSI.... :p

unless someone already did that...

==============================

Anyways, today i met my friends for lunch...

StaCy: How was your weekend??
Muddie: Weekend? o_O Wait...what's today?
StaCy: It's monday
Muddie: ohhh!

-----

Yah I totally lost it...hahaha

Also, last night, me and my mom was eating dinner (T_T so fat) and so my mom was like, "when you get your first paycheck, we're gonna go clothe shopping for you. You're too ragidy."

:eek: :eek:

I only dress like a bum at home........cuz like yeah...hahahaha ok MAYBE in public sometimes...ugh >_-_-

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
WHO SAID MY CLOTHES WERE UGLY!?!?

ahahahahhaa j/k

btw, kawaii wants to spank ya! ;)
[post="12455"][/post]​
hey!! not fair ive never seen muddie's whole face let alone her whole outfit <_< hahah and yes i wanna spank everyone

K

KawaiiTennyo

dude i went ot the chatroom iw asnt even on the forum dork hahah i left and stuff now im back and noone is in there uuugh

Muddie Murda

smile...
gay! I was in there and then no one was there so i left...

then u come on saying u was there and saw no one....and left...

and now i'm back in there with no life. haha j/k

I gotta go home like in a few mins. I'll be in there w/ no life and watching FF7!!!!!!!!

:D Hey, you gonna watch it tonight?? did u get a chance to DL it?

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
current mood>>>> pissed off!<<<<...errrrrrrr...families these days...every single time they call to ask me to do something for them (which is more often than not) i drop whatever i'm doing at that moment and do whatever it is that they wanted me to do for them...even when i'm studying for an exam or something...becuz they insist that it can't wait until i'm not busy...if i wait then it'll be too late...i always put them first before anything...even myself...and i rarely ask for any favors in return...when i do...they're always saying that they're too busy...so i end up doing it myself...and today i asked my brother to do me a favor by depositing my check for me becuz they don't have my bank here in iowa...and guess what he said..."I'M TOO BUSY!"...yeah well, too busy doing what???...NOTHING!!!!...it doesn't take that long just to go deposit a check...i mean...the bank's not even 10 minutes away from our house...if he doesn't deposit my check...i can't/won't pay his phone bill...simple as that

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ haha yeah e_e ur bro...need to beat some sense into his head...

should know that money ain't for playing around..

well i play w/ money, but least I don't bum off ppl. haha

Hiatus

Super Momo
muddie ur banner is kinda weird and i dont know lol. the girl reminds me of white kittens LOL the one they use in some commercials to talk about how their toilet papers are soft wtv as kittens LOL

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
shoot!...just took my virology exam...25 MC/matching questions...and 8 essay questions...worth 100 pts total...errrrrrrrrr...i don't think i did so good on the matching...hopefully he'll be gentle...lol...on the essays...i bs'ed a lot...but i think i got the point across...so hopefully i'll get away with that...i skipped one of the essay question about the poliovirus...becuz my mind just totally blanked out...bleh...sucky sucky sucky...just talked to a friend of mine...and she isn't too confident about how she did either...errrrrrrr...at least i'm not the only one...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Did I ever tell you I like your "errrr's"?

muahhaha i dunno they add humor into your entries even when you don't mean to. :p

Hey! Have more hope.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie, what is with you with your creepy banners lately? First there's the ghost that wants to kill her cheating boyfriend. Now you have a catwoman who reminds me more of the beast from the TV show.

Ehh, I skipped almost all my classes today and I forgot to do my chinese homework. This is definitely one of those days where anything that can go wrong went wrong. I just want to bury myself into my bed and sleep for a whole week. Then maybe when I wake up my problems will be gone.

Blah!

Muddie Murda

smile...
:( you don't like my beautiful banner??????

T_T

I think it's beautiful! kekeke it's not a catwoman... o_O it's just a girl,bleeding... haha

Dood don't we all wish we could sleep and make everything gone when we wake up.

T_T I need sleep..........

actually i slept at 3 and woke up at 1........

WHOA long sleep.......... e_e