Thai ActorsActresses that resemble/alike

Step

Mrs James Ma
Megan was compared to Yaya in whole Thailand during the competition. There was a poll about which N'ek should be a contestant for Miss World from Thailand, Yaya won the poll, then everyone compared her with Megan lol
040156 said:
I saw her billboard on my way to work this morning, and I really thought it was Yaya Sperbund, though looking at the picture now, i can tell the difference. This is Megan Young, Miss World (beauty pageant) 2013. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Ym-u_fcz0&list=WL&index=32

I think the girl in this MV looks like a mixture of Paula Taylor and Bo Benjawan 

photo credit: asianfuse wiki

Paula Taylor

Bo Benjawan

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
My first thought when I saw Patricia was that she's Deepika Padukone's (Indian actress) doppelgänger.
(On a separate note I hope Pat rises the same way Deepika has in Bollywood.) Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 1.13.51 PM.png

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Th other day I was thinking about this.. I feel like the more I see Taylor Hill, the more I’m starting to see Mint chalida in Her lol Taylor is a gorgeous model and I’m really starting to see Mint in her. Mint is naturally a pretty girl to me despite her horrendous wardrobe and bad hair style in Lakorn.

Here’s Taylor and Mint
E49C0D84-2BBD-4096-9C2E-CC8F734CD12F.jpeg

Then there’s Gigi Hadid and Bella. The first time I saw Gigi, I was like omg, she looks like Bella. Bella is just shorter, but there is that resemblance that I see in them a lot. Not just these pictures, but in motion, I see Bella in Gigi. Lol :D
83B296FF-7F7F-4313-ADE9-35312C5B93A9.jpeg

Of course and so obvious, Yaya and Selena Gomez lol omg, the similarity and resemblance
D2FBFDD8-6B1E-47BD-B579-E3339F9F4472.jpeg

Then there’s Lea Michelle who looks like Kimmys twin lol Both’s got that masculine, strong jawline look. Big teeth smile, with bangs.
5A15EF23-2C7D-450B-BCF1-1901CF3E831C.jpeg

Okay, that’s all for now lol but I’m still trying to see if there’s any white girls I could find for Mew, Taew, Matt too lol :D and for the guys as well lol :p

Last edited:

xodxo

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, maybe it’s just me, but sometimes Araya reminds me of Miley Cyrus.

Ewww the smiles lol I find both girls repulsive and obnoxious so yea they do look similar in that lol they do share a similar smile

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Does anyone in here think sometimes Tata looks like J Lo? When she was a bit younger and had bangs.. I think it’s their cheekbones or somethin

xodxo

Does anyone in here think sometimes Tata looks like J Lo? When she was a bit younger and had bangs.. I think it’s their cheekbones or somethin

Lol yes in those pictures I can see the resemblance but usually I don’t See them like that cuz Tayas thicker and heavier.. jlo is thick with huge bootay lol