Thai ActorsActresses that resemble/alike

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Alice, Oct 24, 2011.

1. xodxo

xodxo Fifty shades of Mark&Mew. :)

Lol yes in those pictures I can see the resemblance but usually I don’t See them like that cuz Tayas thicker and heavier.. jlo is thick with huge bootay lol

2. xodxo

Actually I just remember Cathaleeya and Julia Roberts. Ahaha my sisters always say they look similar lol
    B1B2CF68-0EDC-473A-B626-14FCDB726B7F.jpeg

PrincessKarina and maimyang like this.
  3. xodxo

And there’s Willy McIntosh and Freddie Prince Jr aha there’s probably better pictures but Freddie retired long time ago so it’s hard to find younger pictures of him. But watching him growing up, he’s always reminded me of Willy. Lol :D
    A5E638A9-3ACB-4771-AF33-CB56D12FF7BF.jpeg

preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  4. Jinkookshi

Jinkookshi sarNie Egg

When I first started watching lakorns, I remember getting Mai Davika and Yaya mixed up. Obviously, Mark and James Ji can pass as brothers. And Kimberly reminds me of Kajol in that they both have a bigger body build, but don't care what others say about them. They are also similar in acting because they both are amazing at letting out their emotions. They both have big beautiful eyes too. Taew, Mew, and Aff are very similar too. I also think that Art Pasut and Aum A look similar.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  5. xodxo

Weird... guys! Lol I was bored out of my mind and something kept telling me I needed to do a side by side comparison between these two. The more I get to see Mew smile, the more she’s reminding me of Kylie Jenner. Lol. Just that wide smile, like they’re about to constipate or something. Just weird wording. But ya—what do you think??

0B0F9EBB-99C2-42DC-85F3-7E41F9DB15E4.jpeg

6. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Oldmaid

I can see a little resemblance with the faces but Kylie’s fans lips are so ugly whereas Mew’s lips are beautiful! :p

xodxo likes this.
  7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

F3AE6BCF-FDA2-49BF-B6D5-82E364C8011D.jpeg Min and Teaw look so much alike

8. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Oldmaid

Yes! They could be sisters! Love Taew.

9. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Min has been so quiet. I thought that after all the other girls left channel 7 she would sure to take their place but it's the other way around. She seems to disappear.

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

Am i the only one who thinks Got Jirayu and James Franco look alike? They look so much alike when they smile

Koy123 likes this.
  11. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Nine Naphat and young Cha Seung Won :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Agree about it here

Matt Peeranee face gives me a Joey Wong vibe sometimes

13. xodxo

preetam likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

I think matt p and nat myria benedeti look alike.

15. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I would just like to take the time out and appreciate the fact that Joey Wong was mentioned lol. I haven't heard her name in a really long time.

Even Nat acknowledges this. I remember an IG post of hers where it was a side-by-side pic of Matt & herself, the resemblance was uncanny. I've always felt that they should've done a project together as either sisters or even mother/daughter.

SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  16. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Joey is a legend.

xodxo likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

Also hayden panitierre amd bella ranee look so much alike to me

18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Haha, I remember that actress but didn’t know her name. Used to watch a lot of her series. I can see some resemblance to Matt
    Matt also reminded me of Mila Kunis. I think it’s the eyes and spunky personality.

preetam likes this.
  19. xodxo

Joey Wong was a legend in Chinese Ghost Story! Flawless in there!:clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer:

preetam likes this.
  20. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

On your pp she does look like Mila

Koy123 likes this.