Tey Jai Ruk

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i just saw episode 2!! and im totally love por in there!! hes sooo hottt@@ :wub: tho i dont like his couple with som.. grr.. but its ok.. I got over it.. .. Tah and meji.. omg.. they are sooo cute!!! I love their couple( and mann namfon couple ) the most.. their interesting to watch.. hehhee... I cant wait for todays episode..

Edit

WEEE!! i own page err wat page number is it?? ohh nevermind 19!!

weeeeee : off dreaming of por and pat together in mafia tee ruk:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast of Tee Jai Rak and the other 3 set of lakorns will be on Wic 3 Pra Ram on the 22nd!..promoting their lakorns.. :D credit to tv3

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OKS!! Its official I totally love Tah and Meji's couple in here!! there just too cute!! I just saw episode 3 and all i have to say is that Their scenes are the cutest to watch. There are Por and Som scenes in there too.. But som is annoying me.. So i fast forward most of their scenes.. Pat is sooo cute.. but too me her scenes with Woot is boring... Feel soo sorry for Go he loves pat soo much but she wont go back to him. Namfon scenes with the new guy is boring also. but then It got better when Mann came in the picture at the end. So mostly episode 3 the couple's scenes are boring.. except Tah & meji, and Mann and Namfon scenes.. The girls scenes are fun to watch too. Especially wen Pat dragged namfon off the bed again.. soo cute.. oh and theres a pat por scene thats a must watch too...

Please dont take my comments seriously.. Its just my opinion..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm currently on eppie 2 right now..and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON...i can barely understand thai,..not that fluent yet..haha..yeah, sad...but anyways, i have to agree with everyone else that Tah and Meji's couple is the best, and fun to watch..i don't really understand Mann's and Namfon's couple tho..this is the ONLY lakorn that i like Por in, and Pat, i'm not liking her yet, but i can tolerate her here..Pat and Por are cute being siblings..uh..they are siblings right?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i'm currently on eppie 2 right now..and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON...i can barely understand thai,..not that fluent yet..haha..yeah, sad...but anyways, i have to agree with everyone else that Tah and Meji's couple is the best, and fun to watch..i don't really understand Mann's and Namfon's couple tho..this is the ONLY lakorn that i like Por in, and Pat, i'm not liking her yet, but i can tolerate her here..Pat and Por are cute being siblings..uh..they are siblings right?

Yea Pat and Por are siblings in the lakorn, yea i agree too, Ta and Meiji are cute.. the preview of epi 4 shows Ta hugging Meiji! soo cute. Man is so controlling the lakorn, it's cute but gets annoying, but he'll probably calm down later on

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw episode two and three and i have to say this lakorn is fun to watch. I'm kinda not feeling the fact that Pat and Por are brother and sister cuz that's just dang weird anyways ya Tah and Meji are cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Meji&Ta couple are fun to watch. they are cute. i like the cute scenes of Namfon&Man. they have a lot of cute&sweet scenes which i love to watch.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh my.....I am going to hate Woot a lot!....Well,all I want to hope for right now is for everyone to have the greatest times in there.

Gosh,I can't wait until Wednesday.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
OKS!! Its official I totally love Tah and Meji's couple in here!! there just too cute!! I just saw episode 3 and all i have to say is that Their scenes are the cutest to watch. There are Por and Som scenes in there too.. But som is annoying me.. So i fast forward most of their scenes.. Pat is sooo cute.. but too me her scenes with Woot is boring... Feel soo sorry for Go he loves pat soo much but she wont go back to him. Namfon scenes with the new guy is boring also. but then It got better when Mann came in the picture at the end. So mostly episode 3 the couple's scenes are boring.. except Tah & meji, and Mann and Namfon scenes.. The girls scenes are fun to watch too. Especially wen Pat dragged namfon off the bed again.. soo cute.. oh and theres a pat por scene thats a must watch too...
Please dont take my comments seriously.. Its just my opinion..
Thanks for sharing the details of episodes 3, Moey. I'm downloading it right now and is anxiously anticipating all the updated scenes of Pat and Por. They sure are adorable!! They show so much love and compassion towards one another. I love seeing them together in every lakorn. I can't wait to see their must watch scenes.... :blush: I'm going to laugh my ass of again in episodes 3. Heheh...everyone is hilarious and entertaining in this lakorn. I admire the entire cast. My favorites are of course Pat and Por!! Even if I can't understand what they are saying, I still enjoy every moment of this lakorn. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
All in all, I just wanted to say that I'm glad Pat took the role as the most talkative, the most cutest, and the most fun-loving for the lakorn because she is being able to express her true self!! The only problem is they should make Pat and Por roommates and let them show how much they care for one another as a couple. :drool: Thank goodness Pat did not take Som's role because she is a bit sensitive and weak. Por's character is super sweet and he too is being himself in this lakorn. He is considerate, loving, compassionate and not to mention deliciously HOT!!

Oooh...my download is complete. I gotta go check out the lakorn. See you all later. :loool:

persephone24

sarNie Egg
All in all, I just wanted to say that I'm glad Pat took the role as the most talkative, the most cutest, and the most fun-loving for the lakorn because she is being able to express her true self!! The only problem is they should make Pat and Por roommates and let them show how much they care for one another as a couple. :drool: Thank goodness Pat did not take Som's role because she is a bit sensitive and weak. Por's character is super sweet and he too is being himself in this lakorn. He is considerate, loving, compassionate and not to mention deliciously HOT!!

Oooh...my download is complete. I gotta go check out the lakorn. See you all later. :loool:
Mara Phang your so funny lol.. I hope u enjoy that episode. I can't wait for the fourth.!!! It's been such a cute a relaxing lakorn :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang your so funny lol.. I hope u enjoy that episode. I can't wait for the fourth.!!! It's been such a cute a relaxing lakorn :loool:
Well hello Persephone24. :D It's nice to see you here. LOL. Oooh...I did enjoy episodes 3. The scenes of Pat and Por crack me up. :loool: I had to rewind and watch it several times. Heheh...

By the way, episodes 4 has been uploaded in Buddie Media and Pat and Por's Forum. I'm in the process of downloading it right now. I can't wait!! :yahoo:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Have anyone seen Seesun Buntern with the cast of Tey Jai Ruk? It was fun to watch because each of the stars sang to earn donations to help the victims of a recent flood in Thailand. The Power 3 Team are all super sweet!! :wub: Here is the link if anyone is interesting in downloading, credits to Noiki at Spicy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xldc9r

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think Pat has the best character in this lakorn and the strongest too!

I dislike Som, very much dislike because she doesn't seem n'ek material and her role is very very weak! Plus, her acting isn't up there.

Favorite guy would have to be Mann for being the loving, jealous, hyper guy! He is sooo sweet! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i love Man character. he's so sweet & cute & short temper&so jealous& a meanie. i love to watch when he's with Namfon..