Tey Jai Ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep, Pat's name in this lakorn is 'Jib'. Namfon is 'Ant', Meji is 'Por' and Som is 'Pim'.
another Pim..that name is so common..it would be funny if namfons name is Pim again..for the 3rd time

at first i thought namfons name was Ann

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tey Jai Rak airs every Fri-Sun nights, 3 nights a week which is just too good!!! and Mon-Tue we still get to see Namfon & Por haha, wayyy to great now :p
Such a cute lakorn I adore Mann & Namfon's couple atm because they're the only pair that has some really cute touching scenes. It seems like they all found their real guys already(of course because we know who's pairing with who and whos going to end up with who) and its just the first episode of it. Can't wait till they start playing with their poor hearts hahaha.
Thanks for the airing dates, Phew. Whoa!! We get to see my HOTTIE Por five days a week!! That's awesome. What a treat!! I'm falling in love with Tey Jai Ruk more and more. I've seen episodes 1 three times already. LOL. I can't wait for Friday to come around. Everyone is just so beautiful and handsome. I'm enjoying every scene. It seems like the entire cast are best of friends in the lakorn and off-screen. They all look extremely comfortable around one another. The Power 3 Team are the greatest!! They all shine in their own ways. I just adore each and every one, especially Pat and Por!!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is funny in the beginning i though that Chai is going to reject her too but he didn't but his girlfriend or wife came.
Man is so funny he act like a kid but its cute.
is Por and Pat brother and sister because they live together?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny in the beginning i though that Chai is going to reject her too but he didn't but his girlfriend or wife came.
Man is so funny he act like a kid but its cute.
is Por and Pat brother and sister because they live together?
Yep, Captainlover. Unfortunately Pat and Por are brother and sister in this lakorn. However, their chemisty is still going strong. I adore their fun-loving characteristics. I'm enjoying all their sweet and comforting scenes.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Have anyone seen Ruk Auey yet? It aired earlier today. I hope someone will kindly upload it for the rest of us. I'm anxiously anticipating it!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, more Por's lakorn....especially Pat and Namfon are in too.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I uploaded Ruk Uery in the talk show section. It was really cute. The funniest person has got to be Pat. There was this one scene where Pat was making fun of Por so he poked her on the sides to get her to stop. When Pat was singing she must have forgotten that she is paired up with Go and she turned to sing to Por it was only a split second.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I uploaded Ruk Uery in the talk show section. It was really cute. The funniest person has got to be Pat. There was this one scene where Pat was making fun of Por so he poked her on the sides to get her to stop. When Pat was singing she must have forgotten that she is paired up with Go and she turned to sing to Por it was only a split second.
Yay!! Thank you so much for uploading Ruk Auey for all of us, lakornlover. You are such a sweetie!! By the way, it's nice to see you around. :p You must be really busy lately.

Ooooh...I can't wait to access the download. I'm so hyped over Pat and Por's connection. Thanks for sharing all the awesome details. Awww...Pat and Por are just so perfect for one another!! They would make the most beautiful real life couple. :loool: I want to see all the cutest scenes you just mentioned. Whoa, Pat turn to sing to Por!!!! :blush: Now I just need someone to translate the show for me. Heheh...I won't be able to understand, but at least I'll get to see Pat and Por do the darnest things...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone minds to tell me a little bit about this lakorn..Is Pat and Por are the main one... Who's going to end up with who... :unsure: Thanks

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Por are bro/sis in here.
The couples are:
Pat and Go
Por and Som
Meji and Tah
Man and Namforn
They all have equal roles.No one has more than the other and this lakorn is about Pat,Meji,Namforn and Som breaking guys heart because the guys broke their heart first.Well,there is morre to the lakorn then just the girls breaking the guys heart...

You should try it out Yuna.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its kool how they manage to have equal roles for all the couples..well the storyline is really base on the 4 girls..Som,Pat,Namfon and Meji

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OoO waow is it me or now a days they are creating lakorns with more than one main couple and 4 couples with equal roles? hmMm hopefully the lakorn amount isn't either laggy or too short... put heheh pat and por in this lakorn so me will try to watch it .... so much lakorns to watch this month T__T

cecilia

Staff member
when i see por..alli could think of is the cuddling and hugging and kissing on namfon's face..:lol:...i wish they're a couple here instead ..but the new girl is not so bad..i'm just not use to it yet..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the show ruk auey they came. Pat is so funny, tease everyone. and Por is funny too. when he make jokes with the comedian people. Meji was all shy when Ta talk about the scene he kiss her. hehehe. i have to admit i didn't like Go, Man, Meji. Go & Man i thought they look kinda weird with their eyes always look like it's poping out and i didn't like their acting either. but in this la korn... heck man!.. they look cute and they play their character well. the characters fit them.Man play his character cute & funny like a kid, he look bigger not skinny like before, look a bit buff like he has been working out. and the scene Go went to see Pat. and tell her he love her and hug her. she cried. he portray his face expression and his eyes well, he knows how to control his eyes better. not like before it look like he is staring too much & have no feelings in his eyes. and his hair cut make him look cute. i was thinking Man&Go looks cutier than Por and Ta now. hehehe...and Meji i didn't have a good impression of her because she start off playing as a crazy girl in likasithuajai and i thought she was old because of her hair, her clothes and make up which make her look old. but turn out she's only 23. which i was surprise. and i didn't like it when i heard she is one of the nang aek in this la korn because she mostly play as nang rai. but i read the desciption of the character "Por" that she play and it fit her. and when i see her in shows she look like a shy girl that like to read religious book which my impression of her change to good and from the summary of this la korn that i read Meji & Ta couple sound the most fun to watch. because they are the couple that like to argue and she would slap his face and he kiss her back and they have no other girls or guys that come between them like other 3 couples. she work for him to pay off the money she owe him because she doesn't have money to play for her food at his restaurant that one day and he doesn't want her to pay him back with money but want her to work for him because he like her and want to be close to her and he like to tease and bother her to make her mad. and there was a part they were stuck together in the island and that is when they reveal their true feelings, sound romantic. but it looks like every couple will have a love scenes which will be fun to watch. and the guys fight over the girls because jealous. hehehe..Som the girl that get pair up with Por. i like her from la korn Wo Ai nee that she play with Chokoon. she was so cute with Chokoon, they were the cutest couple. i think it's a good change to see Por play with different girl that is not Pat & Namfon because he play 2 la korns with these 2 girls already. and his new la korn he will get to pair up with Pat again. and Namfon pair up with Man which is a good change too because she play with Por and Ta 2 la korn already. but i still see flash back of Pat and Go play as sister and brother in likasithuajai so kind of weird a bit seeing them pair up as a couple. but they still look cute together.i read Man & Meji are dating and Ta&Som are dating too. i can't wait to see epi.2

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I appreciate you sharing more details on this lakorn, teedee. It sounds very interesting. Also, thanks for the explanation of Ruk Auey. I saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it so much even if I couldn't understand Thai. :loool: You sure had alot to say. LOL. It was a joy to read though. Hehehe...

I can't wait to see episodes 2, 3 and 4 which will air starting today. I'm loving this lakorn!! It's number one at the moment. I am confident I will adore Tey Jai Ruk from the beginning to end. It's simply adorable!! The Power 3 Club are awesome!! They are young, fun, talented, caring and HOT!! I admire Pat and Por always and forevermore, regardless of their roles. They provide happiness to many on-screen and off-screen. They ROCK my world!!