Tey Jai Ruk

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I haven't finish episode 1 but I saw a little bit...Go looks so cute in this lakorn.

navy

sarNie Adult
I uploaded Ruk Uery in the talk show section. It was really cute. The funniest person has got to be Pat. There was this one scene where Pat was making fun of Por so he poked her on the sides to get her to stop. When Pat was singing she must have forgotten that she is paired up with Go and she turned to sing to Por it was only a split second.
You make me really want to see the show. Thanks for telling us.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
what??? teedee where did u read that Man and Meji are dating and Ta&SOm are dating as well???? lol..just curious..
I heard about Mann and Meji too. Congratulations to them. They sure make a cute couple. However, I didn't know about Tah and Som. WOW!! I'm happy for them. Now, when will I hear the good news about Pat and Por? LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Have anyone seen episodes 2 yet? Could someone please kindly provide a summary. I'm patiently waiting for it. Thanks in advance.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
so its realli true.. mann and meji.. tah and som.. omg that's so cute.. i'm so happy for both pairs..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn....the couples are cute....seems like another lakorn that show about the women...funny who two n'ek are strong and two n'ek are weak...they are cute in there own way...each stars able to play their character well...I'll like to find out about part two too....

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I heard about Mann and Meji too. Congratulations to them. They sure make a cute couple. However, I didn't know about Tah and Som. WOW!! I'm happy for them. Now, when will I hear the good news about Pat and Por? LOL.
I know, when will we hear the good news about Pat and Por. They seems to get along so well on and off screen. I am happy for the other two couples. This lakorn is funny and love the cast together. Can't wait to see the next part.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Have anyone seen episodes 2 yet? Could someone please kindly provide a summary. I'm patiently waiting for it. Thanks in advance.
I've posted a brief summary at Spicy already last night while i was watching live.
I really adore Ant and Jib's friendship they are the best! I think Som is a little bit annoying :spin: don't get me wrong but I find her doings in episode 2 towards Por little bit annoying :arrg: But Woot show up in epi 2 and Jib is falling for him, using Ant's mission as an excuse :lol: the part where they were at Woot (Chay Chan) house was very cute :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I bet Woot is the purpose of why Pat was crying and Por said that that man worth it and that!I am going to hate you Woot ,if you are the purpose!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 2 is so funny. Pat & Namfon is funny. how they hurt eachother but in a funny cute way though.hehehe. yeah Som character was a bit annoying too. Ta&Meji is cute they like eachother but they act like they don't. there couple will be fun to watch. and my favorite couple Man&Namfon, he kiss her again. 4 times. :wub: dang it!! Man get to kiss Namfon a lot of times, 2 epi pass and he get to kiss her both epi. hehehe.it was sweet he took her to the top of the bus and put a ring on her finger and put a ring on his finger. said after he come back they will get engaged.she can never break up with him but how can she when he love her so much . hehehe. but he sound scary the part he said to her don't cheat on me because you are my property now. in real life these type of guys is scary . because they are controlling, short temper. like will hurt you if you break up with them. but in la korn is cute to watch. :p

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I know, when will we hear the good news about Pat and Por. They seems to get along so well on and off screen. I am happy for the other two couples. This lakorn is funny and love the cast together. Can't wait to see the next part.
Heheh...Pat and Por already look like a couple, dara45. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the amazing summary for episodes 2, Phew and teedee. I'm so in love with this lakorn!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Could someone kindly translate this news on Pat and Por. Thanks in advance for your time and dedication. I believe it says that Pat adores a man like Por!! This news is credited to the Power 3 Webboard.

"แพท"ผันรัก"ปอ"แบบ"พี่ชาย"

สาวๆโล่งอกกันเป็นแถว เมื่อสาว "แพท"ณปภา ตันตระกูล เปลี่ยนความสัมพันธ์กับหนุ่ม"ปอ"ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ มาเป็นความรักแบบชาย ในละคร "เทใจรักนักวางแผน" ที่กำลังออกอากาศทางช่อง 3 โดยสาวแพทยืนยันมาว่า

"ในเรื่องนี้แพทรับบทเป็นพิมค่ะ เป็นน้องสาวของเจซึ่งรับบทโดยพี่ปอ ในเรื่องค่อนข้างรักและหวงพี่ชายมาก ไม่ยอมให้พี่ชายมีแฟนและเกลียดแฟนพี่ชายทุกคน"

กับการพลิกบทบาทจากที่เคยเล่นเป็นคนรักของ "ปอ" มาเล่นเป็นน้องสาว นางเอกสาวบอกถึงความรู้สึกว่า "ก็สนุกดีค่ะ เพราะได้เปลี่ยนบทบาทการแสดงกับพี่ปอดูบ้าง แต่ก็เป็นความรักอีกมุมมองหนึ่ง จากความรักแบบคนรัก มาเป็นความรักแบบพี่ชาย น้องสาว แพทขอฝากละครเรื่อง เทใจรักนักวางแผน ให้ลองติดตามกันดูนะคะ เพราะนอกจากแพทแล้วยังมีนักแสดงมาร่วมแสดงอีกมากมาย"

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Mann gets to peck & hug Ant again in episode 3, how lucky he have been kissing her ever since episode 1 :wub: hehe, Ant and Jib are just the cutest! remember the dragging scene in episode one? of Jib dragging Ant out of bed, she had to do that again in episode 3 hahaha, pulling and dragging, Ant is super lazy in getting up, Jib always have to force her hahaha :lol: Jib and Jay makes great bro-sister, she gave him a big kiss on the cheeks after he agree to make her breakfast to take to aunt's house that, really Jib will take it to Tuk's house.
Their mission is working smoothy :yahoo: can't wait till next episode, this episode is a must see, more laughter and fun :blush: but also sweet :blush:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoa!! Thanks for sharing the summary, Phew. I'm still laughing so hard after watching episodes 2. Oh my, I haven't had such a great laughter for a long while. My stomach is hurting from all the giggling. :loool: Everyone was just too cute and hilarious!! Pat's character is so energetic. She's portraying her true self in this lakorn. I can't wait to see episodes 3. Yay!!