Tard Ruk Torranong

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the summary teedee & lakornlover. That secen where Captain give Pim a piggy-back ride is cutie and funny when she said that she asked if he would be able to carry her weight...hehe

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
could someone tell me why Captain mom doesn't like Pim? And why is Pim staying with them, what did the letter that her friend wrote says? thanks.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
LOL....these two are such kids! Cute though. Pim just tripped Captain cuz he was trying to warn her about something...he then looks at her and she starts giggling..I have a feeling there will be lots of misunderstanding between them as this is only part 4 and you can tell they already like each other and I am thinking will eventually give in to each other but then thrown apart by PUri.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...looking forward to all the upcoming parts though.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is sooooo cute!!!

(sorry, if i misinterpret any part, i am still learning thai myself...)

pim thought her so-called friend wrote a letter of recommendation, which instead she wrote a nasty note. somewhere in that note she wrote that pim would do anything and everything to get this job. (like she would totally give her body for this job) of course that only pisses captain off since he dislike girls like that.

i think his mom think that pim wanted to get with a rich guy like her son (money hungry or something).

yes, captain likes her already, you can see that hes already jealous too. As for her, its hard to say since she didnt break up with her boyfriend yet, when she left for thailand. Now the boyfriend think she have another guy due to the so-called friend tellling him so, and it seems true when captain came on the phone when pim called him(theres more to this, dont want to give out too much details)...so basically the bad girls plan seem to be going as she had planned. (which is good for captain) im sorry thats kinda bad, i do feel a little sorry for the bf, he hadnt done nothing wrong, yet...

anyways cant wait til the next episode come out...love this lakorn so much!!!

thank you to those that uploaded them.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
omg im so loving this lakorn!! it's too cute!! so funny! cant' wait ot see more of this lakorn!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.4 is so funny and cute. Captain and Pim are so cute. They play so natuarally the scene when they argue and bother eachother. Love this la korn. It's a lot of fun to watch. I can't wait for next episode. :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i would have to say that i love captain's character/role in here...it was so cute how he always chasing pim around and won't let her out of his sight because he thought she will sneek out to see puri...it seems he's already fall for pim...can't wait for ep 5....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the summary and what ya said about this lakorn. I can't wait to watch this one and all the cutie secen between Captain and Pim...hehe

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Captain and Pim Zaza are they still dating. Anyways I am confused about the relation to Captain and Puri. I don't understand Thai, but I do watch them for the heck of it. I am used to watching Thai lakorn when I was younger. My mom has stop watching them long ago, now I cannot have someone translate things any more because I usually watch it on the internet, and plus my mom is not around to tell me what is going on.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
thanks amikrazie for clearing everything for me. I love this lakorn so much i love it when Captain wink at Pim its just so cute.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Captain and Pim Zaza are they still dating. Anyways I am confused about the relation to Captain and Puri. I don't understand Thai, but I do watch them for the heck of it. I am used to watching Thai lakorn when I was younger. My mom has stop watching them long ago, now I cannot have someone translate things any more because I usually watch it on the internet, and plus my mom is not around to tell me what is going on.
well captain hates puri because on captain's wedding night, his bride reveals to him that she is pregnant with puri...

Merit

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so good...I love all the cute scenes between Captain and Pim. They are very loveable and there's a lot of chemistry between them, which makes the lakorn a whole lot more interesting...

This epi is so funny...the part where Pim hugged Captain so Puri can get away...hahahha...and then where she hits him and kicked him...and then when Pim try to trip Captain. I love a lakorn where the main characters get to share a lot of scenes together...I can't wait for the next epi...Epi 5 should be as good.

donna

sarNie Adult
man the ending of episode 5 was so sweet! :blush: he couldn't hear because of the explosion so she leans in close to his ear and said that she was praying for him to be okay. he was like thanks and they were staring into each others eyes. too cute! i love the agressive behavior of chinaput. its kind of a turn on! hehe

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
I am sooo in love with this lakorn. The story line is good...and all of the cute scenez between the two. Captain is HOTTT