Tard Ruk Torranong

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang... i missed captain...i can't wait to see this one.. captain is one hot dude...and he's paired up with pim... she's cute... can't wait..looks good already... hehehe.. well the casts does....

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
anyone know this lakorn is going to air? because Pepper lakorn is going to replace Bie & Fang so when is this lakorn airing. if anyone know please tell me. thanks

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ooooohhhhh....lalalala....the exes are uniting again...I can't wait to watch this lakorn!!!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
DOes anyone know when this lakorn will air?? I was hoping I would see Captain again today...but nope!! I saw Pepper and Ann's lakorn instead.....kinda disappointed..hoping it will air soon??

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting forever for this lakorn. I love Pim..and she's playing with Captain..even better..
The preview looks good. I can't wait to watch. If anyone knows the airing date, please let us know..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the song in the la korn. here is the link http://codeblog.exteen.com/20070910/cream
The name of the song is call "grai gun yin wan wai" in this website they haven't change the name of the la korn yet they still have the old name of the la korn which is "Tardruktoranong". The song is nice. sweet and a bit sad. After hearing the song i can't wait to see this la korn. Hope it's good. It will probably air soon after Mayapisaward ended. I miss Captain and Puri too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
O.K. i'll try my best to translate the song which i'm not good with translating, here goes
The song goes something like:
I don't want to be a shaken/anxious person that goes loving someone so easily
that i love you without realizing it
some part inside of me is scare, i tell my heart everytime, everyday to stop loving you
loving you just hurts, i know and understand
i warn myself ,stop myself from showing my feelings to you
but the more close i am to you, i get shaky, i can't control myself at all
i order my heart to ignore you, i don't know what to do
why is it everytime i'm close to you ,my heart gets shaky
my feelings is chaotic
i can't control myself and it end up loving you
the more i try to forget about you ,i can't while i'm still breathing
how long can i lied to myself that i don't have feelings for you, that i'm o.k. , that i'm not sad

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! After listening to the song, I cannot wait to watch the lakorn. Great song!

Pepper's lakorn needs to hurry up so that Captain can begin shining on screen.

Does anyone know where I can download the song from?

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, any one upload so we can download. Or, if you know who sings it so we can get the cd.... Yeppie, i'm so excited. I know the airing date is coming close, so I can't wait...LOL

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This one should air after Ann and Pepper lakorn.. Thanks for the song and translating.

It sound so nice.. Aww. Miss Captain .. he need to do more lakorn..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hey guys,

You can download the song by clicking on the link provided above and then click on the icon/word that says DivShare.

Another screen should populate and then click on the where it says "download original".

Oh yea, the name of the group is Cream. They got a beautiful voice.

Kay