Tard Ruk Torranong

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the website Captainlover. the la korn looks very good. very cute. a lot of arguing between Captain and Pim but in a cute way though which i love to watch. the song is Captain and Pim's voice. the song goes well with their character, it's Bird's song they re-sing it. I can't wait to see this la korn. it's going to first air on Sept.20. Someone should change the title of the la korn the correct title is "Tard Ruk Toranong" not Marn Ruk Pissawad.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm lost. So what's the correct title for this lakorn?? Is it Sorng Ruk; Marn Ruk Pissawad, or Tard Ruk toranong??
And thanks for the preview. I'm loving it already..hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The correct title is "TardRuk Toranong" but they also have the second new la korn they star together which is call "Song Ruk" so they have 2 la korns that they star together.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks teedee. I thought I was going crazy..LOL

The first episode aired today! I was soooo suprised and shocked! It was really good. Captain plays a very tough and mean guy. I believe he got that way because on the day of his wedding, his bride told him she was pregnant with another guy's child. So sad...I can't wait to see how the story progresses. In the closing song, one of the scenes showed Captain and Pim getting married. Does anyone know more of this storyline? I also believe the opening theme song is sung by Captain and someone? Does anyone know...thanks...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg this is a remake isnt it? i remember p'ek name chinaphat and was married before and then he later on marries n'ek. she came to work for him; he was always mean to her. i love that movie. i believe the old version was sawitree(ta's mom in that movie with yardthip) and p'ek was dao pra sook's dad in kob and num's version....

i've been waiting to see if they will remake this movie yessss.... i sure hope it's good like the original one.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Tina,
Me with you on the first esp. It was intense and at the same time, introduced the characters fast and straight to the point.

The N'rai isn't that great, but she's so annoying. She needs some n'rai tips from Kik.

I like how they introduced Captain, strong yet emotional reck. He's aged alot in this drama. He's not that youthful looking anymore.

Pim is very pretty with her long hair. I love her hair. Makes me miss my long hair.

Puri is hot. I can't wait for the next esp.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the original title of this la korn is "Kon Lat Cop Fah" but they change to "Tard Ruk Toranong" which sounds familar i think it's a re-make too. Dang! pra aek character is so mean but then he has a painful pass about his wife so he became this mean cold guy especially to girls. I think Captain match a lot to play a mean character like this than a funny character. because he has a more meaner look and his tone of voice when he yell and stuffs he does it well,he sounds mean. I hate Pim's voice though. She has an annoying voice-squeaky,shaky,small ,only if her voice was a bit deeper or huskier. it will make her acting much more better. appearance wise she looks cute. but her voice got to go though. i remember beginning there were rumors they were going to get Tik J. to play as pra aek in this la korn. But i'm happy they choose Captain for this role. Love his acting. but i was thinking if he grow a mustache-beard it will make him look more mean and he will look more cute, i think he looks good with facial hair.Puri looks cute. it's weird seeing him with Pim because their pass two la korns together they were pair up but this la korn he play as the bad guy so it's a bit weird seeing them together but not pairing up. The girl song is very nice she has lovely voice. It can go with both Captain and Pim feelings. Watching the end preview it looks very good. there are cute,sad,romantic moments of them.i read the summary they got marry, then later on he misunderstood her about Puri and rape her. i will enjoy watching this la korn a lot. my favorite la korn as of right now, i can't wait for next episode.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww captain playin' a meanie. i would love to see that!..but too bad the n'ek is pim.

whoa theres a :r-scene-pop-corn: has captain ever done one before?..omg, i just remember that tik was offer this role!..darn! but oh well, i would of want the n'ek to be aom

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for changing the title itS aNn, yep the correct title is "Tard Ruk Toranong" . yeah i think this is Captain first la korn that he will play a rape scene which is odd because he has play many la korns but never play this kind of scene before, when most pra aeks has already play this scene already and is it Captain first la korn that there will be a wedding scene of him and nang aek? tell me if i'm wrong about this. Yeah if pra aek was Tik in here i want nang aek to be Aom too. i don't like Pim but oh well, i like Captain so i have to watch it. it's just that her voice annoys the heck out of me.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Wow! Finally, been waiting for this drama for a very long time.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Wow, I just finished Epi 1 and it was very interesting if not intense to start with. I'm loving Captian's character with his mean attitude and Love how Pim's character is hopefully going to be a strong one and standing up to him. I can't wait for the next one...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg, can't wait to see it...judging from the previews, looks very good...didn't pim and captain used to date? i wonder if they feel weird working together?

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
thanks everyone for convincing me to watch this!! lol I wasn't going to watch this but since everyone reviews are good I'll just check it out!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Love, Love, this lakorn already especially Captain's character. Gosh, he's soo good protraying those type of bratty, mean characters. He always deliver so much spark and excitement in his lakorns. I wonder if both him and Pim experienced any old feelings toward one another since they did used to date in the past.

Can't wait for part 2!