Take Me Home (North Star)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol me too, I'm just guessing cuz of her long hair lol
yeah I think so she's a ghost in here lol and there so many kids in here :nailbiter: in horror movie more KIDS=SCARY and CREEPY!!! lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yeah I think so she's a ghost in here lol and there so many kids in here :nailbiter: in horror movie more KIDS=SCARY and CREEPY!!! lol 
She even got black hair, I don't watch horror movies, guess what now I have to if she's a ghost  I have to make myself brave and watch the pretty ghost.
So many kids. Is she is a  ghost teacher? lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
She even got black hair, I don't watch horror movies, guess what now I have to if she's a ghost  I have to make myself brave and watch the pretty ghost.
So many kids. Is she is a  ghost teacher? lol
OMG me too!! I never have the courage to watch horror movies at night alone LOL I can't sleep if i watch it! :nailbiter:
haha ghost teacher hahaha XD maybe sisters or shes their mom? LOL we need the plot!!! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
OMG me too!! I never have the courage to watch horror movies at night alone LOL I can't sleep if i watch it! :nailbiter:
haha ghost teacher hahaha XD maybe sisters or shes their mom? LOL we need the plot!!! 
Yep I stay up about a week after watching it even though I didn't watch the ghost part lol
Mother?? OMG so many kids lol who's the father then? Mario? I don't mind at all lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep I stay up about a week after watching it even though I didn't watch the ghost part lol
Mother?? OMG so many kids lol who's the father then? Mario? I don't mind at all lol
omg :highfive: LOL the reason why i never watch horror movies haha

LOLzz maybe they were husband and wife with that many kids but he cheated and killed her to be with his lover so Vill became a ghost so she came back to haunt him LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
omg :highfive: LOL the reason why i never watch horror movies haha

LOLzz maybe they were husband and wife with that many kids but he cheated and killed her to be with his lover so Vill became a ghost so she came back to haunt him LOL
lol hhaha I can't sleep not only ghost even crime and mystery movies
lol that sound so truth to be real hahha, but I'll take it!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol hhaha I can't sleep not only ghost even crime and mystery movies
lol that sound so truth to be real hahha, but I'll take it!
hahaha IKR?? lol I want to know the story line! :D