Take Me Home (North Star)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:

I want Vill to come to ch3 and act with ch3 P'ek cos there are many actors who look good with Vill. Idk Exact and Onehd much but still feel that Vill is not getting good roles there. They are using Vill's popularity but they are promoting other actors (freelance or newcomers) more.
Now they are promoting Esther more than Vill. I like Esther, she is a great actress, I love her with Sean but feel sad for Vill. Her talent is wasted in exact/onehd

They don't know how to use their actors. As far as I saw Vill is the only famous actress in Exact. (Ony If they know how to use her fame)
That's why although her lakorn are not good like other and not famous in Thailand, her lakorns are still doing good in international.
Guess what it's time for her to shine in my country. A lot of people in my country already like her now she's pair with Myanmar lover Mario.

Don't get it what's the point of promoting freelance actors/actresses (more likely they will kick EXACT A@#$) more than you're own why just becouse they have millions follower in IG

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I hope she will :p
She wont get leading role, I wont let her go. I don't want to see her as second lead :p well if they don't mind giving her first,
I will let her go :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
She will get lead roles in ch3. Vill cant be 2nd lead noooooooooo. She can give competition to ch3's actors who cant act lol 
VILLNAN said:
She wont get leading role, I wont let her go. I don't want to see her as second lead :p well if they don't mind giving her first,
I will let her go :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Well, the thing with Vill is that we really don't know unless Vill shares it like this movie. Vill said she's gotten movie offers all along but due to a lot of things, she couldn't accept them until this one. If Vill had never mentioned that, we would have never known that people wanted Vill for their movies all along but she's been rejecting them. We just probably thought Vill had no movies so perhaps no one wanted her. Lol Likewise with events. Vill purposely chose to reject a lot of the events due to filming two lakorns at a time plus school.

Same thing with lakorns from other channels. I'm assuming directors and producers have seen her work. They probably have contacted her to star in their lakorns like Son Yuke but perhaps it's not time yet, Vill hasn't accepted any and hasn't spoken about them.

Vill is a talented and charming actress. I'm sure a lot of non Exact people see that too.

Vill is now done with school so she'll be taking on projects full force.

agreed! I hope she'll be able to take a lot of projects now since she's all done with school and she only need to film that one lakorn with Tui ~ as much as I hate Exact for not giving Vill good roles/lakorns im thankful that they still giving her lead roles instead of supporting roles  :phew:    

aiyaja said:
Well, I hope Vill hops over to Ch. 3 while still with Exact since Exact has been giving all of their lead roles to non Exact actors, so what's the point of being loyal? Lol Vill has been grateful towards Exact and has spent her entire career there loyally and religiously. It's time she spreads her wings and flies into other places too but still calls Exact home. There's nothing wrong with doing what Son Yuke is doing. Other Exact stars have like Pong, Aom, Pim, Captain...

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this is for a photoshoot or shooting for this movie? Just from the makeup and vibe, it looks so eerie. Hahah. If this photo is related to this movie, in which they're already filming, DANG! Vill hecka delivers. This is one of the many aspects I love about Vill. She's so versatile. You change her makeup and she looks like a completely different person and not only do her physical looks change, her acting does too. Dang, do me proud, Vill! :rockon:

Vill's caption is: Vill, who? Who's this? Black hair changes life.
http://websta.me/p/1096293250204935291_2412024

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I wonder if this is for a photoshoot or shooting for this movie? Just from the makeup and vibe, it looks so eerie. Hahah. If this photo is related to this movie, in which they're already filming, DANG! Vill hecka delivers. This is one of the many aspects I love about Vill. She's so versatile. You change her makeup and she looks like a completely different person and not only do her physical looks change, her acting does too. Dang, do me proud, Vill! :rockon:

Vill's caption is: Vill, who? Who's this? Black hair changes life.
http://websta.me/p/1096293250204935291_2412024

My Love!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Haha u guys guessed it right!! She looks soooooo different with black hair and that kind of makeup :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill looks chillingly gorgeous with long black hair and nude makeup. Hahah.