Take Me Home (North Star)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched another news clip from Dara Daily. Tik is the producer. She said when she read the script, she automatically thought of Mario and had to get him. As for Vill, Tik consulated M'om Noi, who is Vill's acting teacher, and he recommended her. Everyone knows Mario but Vill is still new in the movie industry plus Exact isn't that big, so Tik may not have been familiar with her at first or she may have, I'm not too sure but Tik said she's happy because M'om Noi said Mario and Vill were fit and perfect for the roles. But I'm assuming Tik must like Vill to cast her or else it wouldn't happen. M'om Noi doesn't have the ultimate say. Vill may have casted for it and passed.

It's sooooo wonderful that Vill is adored by others beyond Exact. I hope Vill impresses everyone in here and for Tik to adore her continuously.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
I watched another news clip from Dara Daily. Tik is the producer. She said when she read the script, she automatically thought of Mario and had to get him. As for Vill, Tik consulated M'om Noi, who is Vill's acting teacher, and he recommended her. Everyone knows Mario but Vill is still new in the movie industry plus Exact isn't that big, so Tik may not have been familiar with her at first or she may have, I'm not too sure but Tik said she's happy because M'om Noi said Mario and Vill were fit and perfect for the roles. But I'm assuming Tik must like Vill to cast her or else it wouldn't happen. M'om Noi doesn't have the ultimate say. Vill may have casted for it and passed.

It's sooooo wonderful that Vill is adored by others beyond Exact. I hope Vill impresses everyone in here and for Tik to adore her continuously.

thats so great!!! im so glad that she was casted for this movie. I believe she will do great in here she has the potential~ this is her chance to shine :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tik is going to produce lakorns for Ch. 3, so I hope she builds a really good and solid relationship with Vill and casts her as lead with a Ch. 3 pra'ake for a lakorn at Ch. 3. Lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Tik is going to produce lakorns for Ch. 3, so I hope she builds a really good and solid relationship with Vill and casts her as lead with a Ch. 3 pra'ake for a lakorn at Ch. 3. Lol

lol is that even possible? doesnt sound bad though haha shes running out of pra'eks in ch5.. lol so I dont mind or actually I would love it if they can cast her in a new lakorn with a ch3 pra'ek haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son Yuke who is an Exact actor has acted in 3 lakorns with Ch. 3, so yes it's possible.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Son Yuke who is an Exact actor has acted in 3 lakorns with Ch. 3, so yes it's possible.

they love SOn I dont know about Vill lol but who knows lol if they ever decide to cast her in a lakorn i hope its with Mario :crush:  LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

they love SOn I dont know about Vill lol but who knows lol if they ever decide to cast her in a lakorn i hope its with Mario :crush:  LOL
:yes: :yes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

Well, the thing with Vill is that we really don't know unless Vill shares it like this movie. Vill said she's gotten movie offers all along but due to a lot of things, she couldn't accept them until this one. If Vill had never mentioned that, we would have never known that people wanted Vill for their movies all along but she's been rejecting them. We just probably thought Vill had no movies so perhaps no one wanted her. Lol Likewise with events. Vill purposely chose to reject a lot of the events due to filming two lakorns at a time plus school.

Same thing with lakorns from other channels. I'm assuming directors and producers have seen her work. They probably have contacted her to star in their lakorns like Son Yuke but perhaps it's not time yet, Vill hasn't accepted any and hasn't spoken about them.

Vill is a talented and charming actress. I'm sure a lot of non Exact people see that too.

Vill is now done with school so she'll be taking on projects full force.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I thought too, nobody want her in their movies/projects haha
actually she's the one rejecting them lol okay
I was like, Vill is really good actress(even my youngest sister said) why she don't have any movies keke

I can't wait to see her wearing graduation clothes! anyone know what's she studying?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She's studying Anthropology with an emphasis in social media I think. Lol

Well, I hope Vill hops over to Ch. 3 while still with Exact since Exact has been giving all of their lead roles to non Exact actors, so what's the point of being loyal? Lol Vill has been grateful towards Exact and has spent her entire career there loyally and religiously. It's time she spreads her wings and flies into other places too but still calls Exact home. There's nothing wrong with doing what Son Yuke is doing. Other Exact stars have like Pong, Aom, Pim, Captain...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I was thinking about that last night , Exact giving leading role to  non actors, they give very good script to non actors,
Look what they give to their actors, especially Vill.

Step

Mrs James Ma

I want Vill to come to ch3 and act with ch3 P'ek cos there are many actors who look good with Vill. Idk Exact and Onehd much but still feel that Vill is not getting good roles there. They are using Vill's popularity but they are promoting other actors (freelance or newcomers) more.
Now they are promoting Esther more than Vill. I like Esther, she is a great actress, I love her with Sean but feel sad for Vill. Her talent is wasted in exact/onehd