Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 thanks for that :icon12: he definitely sounds like a loving and caring boyfriend. Why does the interviewers continue to ask the same question about if he is jealous of her intimate scenes, do they not watch her other interviews with the same questions? Lolz anyway These two seem like they are made for eachother. Dating since they were kids.. I am assuming they have dated since high school? I love the fact she isn’t letting her popularity getting in the way of their relationship and she still remained the same grounded person she once was. You can tell by her interviews during her younger years til now, she is still the same Taew. Still so humble and grounded, the only diff is she is more mature and more confident now, whereas before she seem to be quite shy .. ah I love this girl :aaaaa: and thanks for taking the time to sum up her interviews, greatly appreciate it :icon12:.. my next trip to Thailand I am hunting her down :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 haha sorry to say but Nakee without Taew I am confident to say it would have never been this successful. I seriously could not see any other actresses playing the role as Mae Nakee/Kumkeaw, even if the role was given to a veteran actress. I don’t know it’s like the role was made for Taew. It’s like while watching Nakee you become under Taew’s spell, it’s like no turning back now :risas3: To be honest those ancient/boran/historical roles are usually very difficult to pull off . So yeah I would like to see some of the so called talented actors/actresses take on these roles and see how it will be like.
I completely agree! I can't see anyone else playing this role and taking the lakorn as far as Taew did. Because let's be honest...she basically carried the lakorn on her own with the lady who played her mom's help.

But I'm just saying ch3 thinks if they would've given these roles to their two favorite people to boost their already inflated ego it would be even bigger. What they don't understand or appreciate is that, Taew made the lakorn huge. She brought it to life and made everyone fell in love with Jao Mae Nakee. That's why I'm so mad about Nakee 2, Taew did all the hard work and now she's not even going to get the credit for it. It's going to be the two arrogant people with their even more inflated egos. I saw that Nakee 2 has finished filming. I haven't even heard any mention of Taew doing any filming for Nakee 2, so I'm going to assume her and Ken's parts in there are very short and very insignificant.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 yeah I am assuming that too, as I didn’t even see any bit and pieces of the BTH scenes shooting with KenP and Taew. Unless they are keeping everything under wrap? But to be honest the movie doesn’t sound as appealling. Cuz it is going to be basically more modern ?? I can’t imagine Nakee being taken place in modern time era.. oh well what’s done is done, I am still holding on to hope there will be a lakorn sequel to Nakee.

Btw .. Soifah is always beating bomb up :risas3: she is so cute .

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 thanks for that :icon12: he definitely sounds like a loving and caring boyfriend. Why does the interviewers continue to ask the same question about if he is jealous of her intimate scenes, do they not watch her other interviews with the same questions? Lolz anyway These two seem like they are made for eachother. Dating since they were kids.. I am assuming they have dated since high school? I love the fact she isn’t letting her popularity getting in the way of their relationship and she still remained the same grounded person she once was. You can tell by her interviews during her younger years til now, she is still the same Taew. Still so humble and grounded, the only diff is she is more mature and more confident now, whereas before she seem to be quite shy .. ah I love this girl :aaaaa: and thanks for taking the time to sum up her interviews, greatly appreciate it :icon12:.. my next trip to Thailand I am hunting her down :risas3:
Right?!?! She should just record her answers and when they ask her the same questions about him...about whether or not he's jealous, when are they going to get married? She can just hit play on the recorder rather than keep repeating herself. Haha

She's 28...they've been together for 12 years now...so when she was 16 and he was 18. But they've known one another before that because he's one of her best friend's older brother.

I'm planning a trip to Thailand in march...told my friend we're not coming home until I get my autograph! Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 hahah good idea about the recording the answers. Wow! They dated so young and still going strong, not easy to have a relationship in the industry. You hear alot about when an actor/actress becomes very popular they tend to be on the rocks or break up. I am glad Taew is still remain so loyal, but those two seem very much inlove. :icon12: And Ton seem to be very laid back. Just a question, I always see her with her mum, but where is her dad ? Never see him.

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 yeah I am assuming that too, as I didn’t even see any bit and pieces of the BTH scenes shooting with KenP and Taew. Unless they are keeping everything under wrap? But to be honest the movie doesn’t sound as appealling. Cuz it is going to be basically more modern ?? I can’t imagine Nakee being taken place in modern time era.. oh well what’s done is done, I am still holding on to hope there will be a lakorn sequel to Nakee.

Btw .. Soifah is always beating bomb up :risas3: she is so cute .
Nakee in the modern times does not sound appealing. It doesn't jive with the Nakee theme. Nakee is supposed to be this mythical creature from thousands of years ago. Let's just keep hoping for a lakorn sequel. Maybe that will be Taew's next lakorn. (Wishful thinking). But can we please, please toughen Ken up a bit? I cannot endure having to watch Jao Mae Nakee end up with a weakling.

Also...bomb deserves those beatings. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm planning a trip to Thailand in march...told my friend we're not coming home until I get my autograph! Haha
I was thinking of visiting in March too but ah too hot during that month I can’t
Handle it.. Hoping to visit in May or June instead cuz I feel like that is the coolest month to visit. But fingers cross hope everything goes as plan . hopefully during the time we visit she will have an event scheduled hahaha even if she doesn’t I am going to hunt and stalk her down until I get my autograph aswell and a cuddle hahah

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Nakee in the modern times does not sound appealing. It doesn't jive with the Nakee theme. Nakee is supposed to be this mythical creature from thousands of years ago. Let's just keep hoping for a lakorn sequel. Maybe that will be Taew's next lakorn. (Wishful thinking). But can we please, please toughen Ken up a bit? I cannot endure having to watch Jao Mae Nakee end up with a weakling.

Also...bomb deserves those beatings. Haha
Is Ken character as Tossapol supposed to be that weak though? Cuz if he is then he did an excellent job cuz he was pathetic, always be injured or almost killed by the baddies :risas3: I would love to see Taew in another mythical genre lakorn. Maybe a mermaid hahah I have always found half human half fish fascinating since watching the little mermaid and Splash :facepalm:
Oh and as for Bomb . Oh god I don’t understand his acting hahah .. he seem like he is inlove with the chan girl .. but then he also seem like he is taking an interest in Soifah aswell.. his acting is all over the place . Haha

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 hahah good idea about the recording the answers. Wow! They dated so young and still going strong, not easy to have a relationship in the industry. You hear alot about when an actor/actress becomes very popular they tend to be on the rocks or break up. I am glad Taew is still remain so loyal, but those two seem very much inlove. :icon12: And Ton seem to be very laid back. Just a question, I always see her with her mum, but where is her dad ? Never see him.
Her mom is her manager and her dad is a very high ranking officer (I think?). Don't hear or see a lot of her dad or her younger sister.

Yeah...I'm glad their relationship is very strong. Their relationship is one that everyone should envy because it is so strong. I'm rooting for these two until the end. They always look so happy and in love when they're together.

sarNie Juvenile
Is Ken character as Tossapol supposed to be that weak though? Cuz if he is then he did an excellent job cuz he was pathetic, always be injured or almost killed by the baddies :risas3: I would love to see Taew in another mythical genre lakorn. Maybe a mermaid hahah I have always found half human half fish fascinating since watching the little mermaid and Splash :facepalm:
Oh and as for Bomb . Oh god I don’t understand his acting hahah .. he seem like he is inlove with the chan girl .. but then he also seem like he is taking an interest in Soifah aswell.. his acting is all over the place . Haha
I think he was supposed to be that weak and add Ken's very bad acting and you get something very cringe worthy. Lol

I don't know if Taew can do a whole lakorn as half mermaid half human. Poor girl almost froze to death just from that short clip. Haha

As for bomb, I gave up on the guy after a couple of episodes. It's like he didn't even exist in the lakorn anymore. It was all about Soifah and her awesomeness. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Her mom is her manager and her dad is a very high ranking officer (I think?). Don't hear or see a lot of her dad or her younger sister.
Yeah...I'm glad their relationship is very strong. Their relationship is one that everyone should envy because it is so strong. I'm rooting for these two until the end. They always look so happy and in love when they're together.
Her mum is her manager ? I thought she shared the same manager as Mai Davika? No ? Yeah you don’t see or hear a lot about her dad, so I just assumed he was not in the picture. But yes I did hear her dad is a high ranking officer. The family seem pretty well off aswell. There a was a video clip of her house on YouTube, absolutely beautiful. Did she design it herself ?

Yes I am rooting for Ton and Taew to last the distance too and I think they will, I will be surprised if they didn’t.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he was supposed to be that weak and add Ken's very bad acting and you get something very cringe worthy. Lol

I don't know if Taew can do a whole lakorn as half mermaid half human. Poor girl almost froze to death just from that short clip. Haha

As for bomb, I gave up on the guy after a couple of episodes. It's like he didn't even exist in the lakorn anymore. It was all about Soifah and her awesomeness. Haha
I still prefer KenP over Bomb acting! Ken has his moments I still haven’t given up hope on him completely lolz. Bomb is like a brick wall :risas3: seriously bomb is lucky that the character soifah was given to Taew. Any other actress in this role with bomb would have made part 4 of the lakorn a complete flop.

Hahahah Taew would be beautiful as half mermaid and human and she doesn’t necessarily always have to be in water. They can make her have legs when she is on land . :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, she did design the house. But it's actually her sister and brother in law's house. If she ever stops acting, she can put her architectual degree to use. This girl is highly talented. If I remember correctly, she graduated at the top of her class too...2nd or 3rd. Even though she was acting full time.

sarNie Juvenile
Between Ken and Bomb...definitely Ken..no doubt. And yes, bomb got so dang lucky to be paired with Taew on his very first lakorn. The dude did so bad, but part 4 of the series got the highest ratings because of Taew. And Taew won a couple of awards for her role as Soifah.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, she did design the house. But it's actually her sister and brother in law's house. If she ever stops acting, she can put her architectual degree to use. This girl is highly talented. If I remember correctly, she graduated at the top of her class too...2nd or 3rd. Even though she was acting full time.
Oh I C . But she lives there there with her mum as well right. She has the looks, talent and brain. I am pretty sure she graduated 2nd in her class :worship2: Yep I am truly a proud fan :worship2:

If you FF to 39mins into the video this song comes on. Do you know he sings it or what is the title ? I really like it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Between Ken and Bomb...definitely Ken..no doubt. And yes, bomb got so dang lucky to be paired with Taew on his very first lakorn. The dude did so bad, but part 4 of the series got the highest ratings because of Taew. And Taew won a couple of awards for her role as Soifah.
I am loving the lakorn so far, Soifah is funny and quite rebellious. Is there any role given to Taew that this girl can’t pull off?

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I C . But she lives there there with her mum as well right. She has the looks, talent and brain. I am pretty sure she graduated 2nd in her class :worship2: Yep I am truly a proud fan :worship2:

If you FF to 39mins into the video this song comes on. Do you know he sings it or what is the title ? I really like it.
I'm pretty sure her parents are still together and she still lives with her parents. She just designed the house for her sister and brother in law.

I'm sorry...I don't know who sings the song or what the song title is. I was too focused on Gun's version of the main song. I didn't pay attention to the other songs. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving the lakorn so far, Soifah is funny and quite rebellious. Is there any role given to Taew that this girl can’t pull off?
So, she's far exceeded all the roles that have been given to her. I am so hooked on this highly talented girl.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure her parents are still together and she still lives with her parents. She just designed the house for her sister and brother in law.

I'm sorry...I don't know who sings the song or what the song title is. I was too focused on Gun's version of the main song. I didn't pay attention to the other songs. Lol
Yeah it’s just that when she goes on short trips in Bangkok you don’t see her dad there . But then when she went away I think to Paris? Her dad was there. Maybe being a high ranking officer he prefer to stay out of the spotlight.
The house she design for her sister is huge, and she seem to spend a lot of time there as well. So I just assumed it was her house haha.

I am going to try and find out the song, it’s beautiful, it sounds like that female singer Gam that always sings and pair up with gun..