Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 hahah my withdrawal symptoms are strong too :risas3: but lucky for me cuz I am so new to her, I come across all these pics and clips that I have never seen before so that is keeping me sane until her lakorn air :facepalm:
Anyway so I came across these clips I think it was back in 2014. What catergory did she won these awards for ? And what kind of awards is it?
And then this one she looked so genuinely shocked! She had the “WTH are you for real look on her face”. Lolz
They're both different awards for best actress for Khun chai rachanon.

I've been binge watching her lakorns my sister is annoyed. Haha. Good thing we have our own rooms.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They're both different awards for best actress for Khun chai rachanon.

I've been binge watching her lakorns my sister is annoyed. Haha. Good thing we have our own rooms.
Oh wow! A belated congrats to Taew :facepalm: she was up against veteran actresses aswell. I haven’t had a chance to watch Khun chai Rachanon yet . But Nune was great in Tong Neu Gao, I am quite surprised she didn’t win.. I guess Taew must have been excellent in her role as Soifah :thumbup:So Nakee was not even her first best actress award. Woahh Go Taew :cheer:
I have been rewatching my favourite scenes from Nakee. Missing her as Kumkeaw and Joi Mae Nakee :crybaby2:

sarNie Juvenile
Taew was great as Soifah! It was something new and something different for her and with her talent and abilities she was able to do amazing things with her role as soifah. Even though soifah was a "forest" girl and she wasn't supposed to be as pretty or as gorgeous, or as well mannered as the other four wives of the Khun Chai's, she was still a whole lot prettier than all of them combined. She was still better than all of them combined. And when she cleaned up to be a princess and got all glamorous in her traditional Thai clothing? Holy crap! Talk about gorgeous!!! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I have heard so many good reviews on her roles as soifah, I am going to start on it tonight now. I was going to start on the Rising Sun, but I think I might give Khun Chai Rachanon a go first. :cheer:

Every time I see her hair pulled up and back like this, I start missing Kumkeaw/Nakee all over again :facepalm: I love it went her hair is up like this . Gosh from the pic alone you can tell Bomb has no expressions or emotions in his eyes :facepalm: whereas Taew is already generating chemistry and emotions through her eyes. Huge difference between someone who knows how to act :facepalm:
193FE4B4-02BD-4078-BDEA-B0F1751FAECF.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
They are both really good lakorns. Rising sun has more sweet scenes and definitely way more chemistry. Completely different characters for Taew. Soifah is really strong, really tough, and fights for her country. Seiko on the other hand is weak but really sweet and caring. Soft hearted. Strong in her own way, but weak. I still love both characters though!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I have watched bit and pieces of RS, Seiko maybe weak but definitely not boring. I normally hate weak ne’k, I usually want to slap them silly for being so weak :facepalm: but Taew definitely can make a weak character loveable:thumbup: ( bias opinion again hahaha)

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i know what you mean. I absolutely hate weak female characters too. Cannot stand them. And my very first lakorn of Taew was Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun with Aum where she plays Mook, the weakest female character I have ever seen. But I love that lakorn and I love her character because she's just so sweet! Haha...I just couldn't help but fall in love with Taew after that lakorn. If you have the chance, you should watch that lakorn too. I've watched that lakorn at least 10 times already.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I will be making my way back to watching her older lakorn until her new one with JJ comes on. Which I hope will be early 2018.

sarNie Juvenile
A couple of FMV of the lakorn pieng jai tee pook pun...I just love aum and Taew's love story in here

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 thanks for sharing, Taew seem to have acted with various actors already. She seem to be making her way around the block with the male leads :facepalm: which is a good thing. Looks like she has always been a cutie even back in the days :icon12: Aum is a great actor, but seem lately he isn’t really getting the lead role anymore.

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i'm glad she's not linked to just any one actor. And she has the freedom to act with anyone and a lot of actors want to act with her. They know she's got the talent and her work ethic.

On a side note, I don't think aum has aged well at all.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 and that is how it should be and that is how you grow as an actor/actress. Acting and working with different people, enables you gain more experience and see where you need and could improve on.

I don’t find Aum attractive as an actor but I find him a good actor though. Actors back then isn’t as good looking as the ones now, but their acting skills is great compared to the younger ones now.

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 that is why I don't follow any of these new actors and actresses. They might look good but they have no talent. And to me, looks mean nothing if you have no talent. Why Taew is the only one I'm obsessed with and follow/stalk. Haha. These new actors/actresses have the looks and because of that they are too arrogant. What they don't understand is that they don't have the talent to back up that arrogance.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 and that is the reason why I stopped watching thai lakorn for a while and hence why I only discovered Taew so late, I just assumed she was one of the newbie who can’t act :facepalm: but after Nakee she won me over completely and thanks to her, I am officially back on the thai Lakorn bandwagon :risas3: and stalking the poor girl like no tomorrow, if I were to do this in real life I am sure by now I would have been charged or has a restraining order against me :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...I was exactly the same way too. I stopped watch Thai lakorn for a few years after the generation that I grew up with started fading out. Then my coworker kept talking about this lakorn which happens to be pieng jai tee pook pun and made me borrow the lakorn DVD from her a year AFTER it was released. I decided to watch the first episode but didn't really pay attention because Taew was a newbie. Kept watching it and I was hooked on her since then. And since then, she's the only one that I will watch. I don't watch anyone else. It's not that I haven't tried. I have, they just annoy me.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 and now she has become our obsessions :risas3: thank god we found Taew:icon12:
Hahaha This is cute, I think she was supposed to be Harley character from Suicide Squad? :risas3: Nothing alike :risas3: she must have thought just having 2 pony tails will make her look like Harley:risas3: oh god why is she so cute ? :angel10:
https://instagram.com/p/Bbi0DOJHZEq/

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 haha...first of all...I love her black hair...don't ever go blond!!!! Or overdo the makeup. Stay natural. So, the two ponytails? I'll give her a pass as Harley. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
haha yep the two ponytails :risas3: I will give her a pass as Harley too just for the fact that she is cute and adorable :icon12:
433EF569-EBA1-4F62-8800-516C34853A97.jpeg

@4416 BTW I have started on Khun Chai Rachanon. Soifah character is adorable and funny, very fearless and tough. Whereas Rachanon is a bit of a weakling though :facepalm: nothing much to say about his character at this point as I am only noticing soifah Lolz

sarNie Juvenile
No worries. You will not notice Bomb's character throughout the whole lakorn other than his stiff acting. Haha. His character is so irrelevant. I love Soifah and Pohyai's relationship! Just like Kum Kaew and her mom's relationship.

sarNie Juvenile
My favorite scene from Khun chai rachanon. Everyone was so embarrassed of the "dumb forest" girl with no manners and told her to not come to their elegant party for all their high class friends. Even her lame husband was embarrassed of her and didn't support her. Well, the "dumb forest" girl showed them!!! Go Soifah!!!! Show them who's laughing and gloating now!!!!

Last edited: