Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i could say the same about those haters' idols. That I find them boring because they're not versatile. They always play the same role, same genre. And they don't even play those roles well. Period lakorn roles are harder to execute than modern lakorn because there's more character background information involved that a person would need to know/learn about in order to play that character well and do it justice. You would have to learn about that time period...the traditions...the culture...the language if it's a different language....and etc. And we all know Taew excels at that.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably not eat because that's against the law....lol
Hahaha you know what I mean ? Hug, squeeze and kisses :facepalm: But seriously that kid is adorable, I think I have seen a pic of his mum pic being posted online before, he sort of look like her . He is just adorable, so chubby ..

Anyway Taew will be live on Woody Facebook tonight at 8pm .
F97ACAB5-5DD4-4928-9D1D-BA4A4DD22574.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina That was my Mark first lakorn so I had nothing to compare him prior to that haha I thought he did good in RN .
Chemistry was great with Taew .
Maybe you can go back and watch a few of his older lakorns! I stronger encourage you to watch Love in Shadow. His lakorn debut with Mint N and Nadech. He was cute back then! Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe you can go back and watch a few of his older lakorns! I stronger encourage you to watch Love in Shadow. His lakorn debut with Mint N and Nadech. He was cute back then! Lol!
Iam not keen on Mint N as lead, I can't really bring myself to watch a lakorn if I have no interest in the female lead. Even if it has my favourite actor in it, I just can't do it Lolz. But I can watch my fav actress with just about any male lead :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Iam not keen on Mint N as lead, I can't really bring myself to watch a lakorn if I have no interest in the female lead. Even if it has my favourite actor in it, I just can't do it Lolz. But I can watch my fav actress with just about any male lead :facepalm:
Sure thing sweetie! :)

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if you ladies have seen this, but Taew as Belle, my favorite Disney princess. Can this lady get any more perfect???? And she fits the name Beauty perfectly too!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Not sure if you ladies have seen this, but Taew as Belle, my favorite Disney princess. Can this lady get any more perfect???? And she fits the name Beauty perfectly too!!!

Ahh! This is so good! Yes she sure is a beauty! Wow she fit that role too. I wish that was a different p’ek or beast though! I’m not a fan of Warit. (I think that’s him). Lol! I love Belle too! Thanks for sharing darling! :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 yes I have seen it . She looked absolutely stunning. She actually really looked the part of Bella. How is it possible for one person to pull off any character given to them ? She looked so soft and gentle in the clip arghhh so inlove with this girl :facepalm: I am going to post the pics from that event here now just to show her off :risas3: but first here the interview from the event. She is always so cheerful in her interview and the reporters seem to love her, just like us :facepalm:
Makeup and hair is perfect.

Pics Cr. As Tagged. Such a beauty :icon12:
BC207B3D-DA10-432E-AA40-D485405779DB.jpeg 62B5BBA0-1E69-4DED-A9EA-0F3E345D237F.jpeg 0344E852-2A2A-4998-8B42-200EE69E4A3F.jpeg 27867C45-7435-457D-A3C7-AB522DB4D93F.jpeg 00030829-CEA5-4EB3-967A-94A5DCEEBBF4.jpeg 4F5551CE-7B26-4E1A-A617-473DA5B50FF6.jpeg C74C84BE-2E89-417E-A609-AD749D567C3E.jpeg 5B415E88-7B4A-4D1B-A3B5-B47D4E5A5140.jpeg 1BE4BA12-AC02-4B6C-A4EF-DDA3CA05DE3B.jpeg
62FF4668-CEF4-40CA-BC13-8FA5AA770D39.jpeg

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 though her English is a little off...it still makes me smile. And she doesn't even have an accent. Her grammar is just a little less than perfect. But that's okay. She's perfection in every other way already. :)

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW! She’s pretty as Belle, but picture #4 and #8 - she is absolutely beautiful! The last picture she resembles Aff a bit - still gorgeous! I don’t think she has a bad angle when she takes pictures unlike some other nang’eks.
I looked through some of Taew pics in her younger days and she and Aff looked twins. But then again I find Taew in her younger days resembled quite a few actresses, she kinda looked like Noon W, Pat napa, pancake but not so much now. But yes agreed she is absolutely stunning as Bella :icon12:

@Kay123 though her English is a little off...it still makes me smile. And she doesn't even have an accent. Her grammar is just a little less than perfect. But that's okay. She's perfection in every other way already. :)
Yes slightly off, but her accent and prounication is great and you can understand exactly what she is trying to say.. she is always so cheerful and come across as just the sweetest human being :icon12: Anyway did u get a chance to watch the woody show from Monday yet ? Is she just the new presenter for the product or is that her business aswell?

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 her cheerfulness and bubbliness makes up for her lack of grammar perfection. It's very contagious and just makes you want to smile and be happy right along with her.

And yes, I did get a chance to watch the Woody show. I believe she's just a presenter for the product.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 her cheerfulness and bubbliness makes up for her lack of grammar perfection. It's very contagious and just makes you want to smile and be happy right along with her.

And yes, I did get a chance to watch the Woody show. I believe she's just a presenter for the product.
Her cheerful and bubbliness is what attracted me to her. Even when she is quiet or not smiling she still looks cheerful .ahhh I love this girl :risas3:

Look at that face .. I could never understand how could anyone dislike a face like this? That face could get away with murder :risas3:
C378768E-81BA-4019-AC35-B060A8BA1068.jpeg

Even with this ugly hair style she still manage to look so cute:facepalm:
0E1F0085-91FD-47BD-A80E-5A4B1E965CEC.jpeg
A9BA8FE0-ECA9-4B82-BB6C-A223978B1FE9.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...we are totally and completely biased when it comes to her and we cannot be trusted with our judgements. But whatever...our judgement still counts and it still matters.

Also, just look at that innocent expression on her face looking at James...she's just like a little kid begging for forgiveness even though they knew they did something wrong. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...we are totally and completely biased when it comes to her and we cannot be trusted with our judgements. But whatever...our judgement still counts and it still matters.

Also, just look at that innocent expression on her face looking at James...she's just like a little kid begging for forgiveness even though they knew they did something wrong. Lol
Hahah no no .. I don’t consider us as biased :facepalm: We speak the truth haha . Those who can’t see what we see, are just denying the truth :risas3: that girl is freaken adorable, not just look wise but personality wise she is super cute. :angel10: And yes that innocent expression on her face looking at James, how could anyone stay angry or not give into that cute expressions? :facepalm: Anyway, hope JJ and Taew Lakorn air early of 2018. I miss seeing her onscreen.

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh! Not only is she not on screen, but I realized that she's not in the Thai entertainment news often either. It's always about people that I don't care and don't want to know about. Always the same annoying people. Total withdrawal symptoms are strong!!!!

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 hahah my withdrawal symptoms are strong too :risas3: but lucky for me cuz I am so new to her, I come across all these pics and clips that I have never seen before so that is keeping me sane until her lakorn air :facepalm:
Anyway so I came across these clips I think it was back in 2014. What catergory did she won these awards for ? And what kind of awards is it?
And then this one she looked so genuinely shocked! She had the “WTH are you for real look on her face”. Lolz