Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He definitely got lucky! Whoever casted Bomb and keeps casting him should be demoted. He got popular for a bit after starring with Taew and then his popularity took a really quick nosedive. Not sure why Ch 3 still keeps promoting him and giving him main roles.
He sure does have a lot of luck on him if he still pe’k :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Same here :facepalm:

Be the scenes of their ch3 calendar shoot James is too funny :facepalm: at 0.19sec he pushed her chin :risas3: she was just like WTH :facepalm:
I have a feeling this will be my new obsessed couple! Watch out! Lol

sarNie Juvenile
I am right there with you! These two! Can't wait for their two lakorns. Just this photoshoot, the released behind the scenes of the lakorns....these two are going to be awesome together.

P

PrincessKarina

I am right there with you! These two! Can't wait for their two lakorns. Just this photoshoot, the released behind the scenes of the lakorns....these two are going to be awesome together.
They are so cute! Thank goodness they have 2 lakorns for us to enjoy! That’s unheard of! We’ll get enough....lol hopefully! Do you think JJ matches his koojin? (Bella)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am having the same feeling too .. I have seen Heaps of older clips and pics of them together at events and they are so comfortable with one another.

@4416 do you mine briefly tell us what they are saying here about the selfie pics ? Thanks!

sarNie Juvenile
They are so cute! Thank goodness they have 2 lakorns for us to enjoy! That’s unheard of! We’ll get enough....lol hopefully! Do you think JJ matches his koojin? (Bella)
I've never seen any of Bella's lakorns but she looks a little old. James looks took much like a baby. Haha. Matches with Taew more. :)

P

PrincessKarina

I've never seen any of Bella's lakorns but she looks a little old. James looks took much like a baby. Haha. Matches with Taew more. :)
True! Even though Taew and Bella are the same age...Taew looks way younger than Bella! Bella is very mature looking. She actually aged nowadays too so it doesn’t help! There is just something about Bella that just turns me off! Lol

sarNie Juvenile
I am having the same feeling too .. I have seen Heaps of older clips and pics of them together at events and they are so comfortable with one another.

@4416 do you mine briefly tell us what they are saying here about the selfie pics ? Thanks!
Haha...they were saying Taew and James look like brother and sister. Taew was saying that people are like, "are they twins?" And James was just complimenting her basically.

P

PrincessKarina

Haha...they were saying Taew and James look like brother and sister. Taew was saying that people are like, "are they twins?" And James was just complimenting her basically.
What?! Lol! Siblings? No way! They have chemistry!

P

PrincessKarina

JJ and Bella’s part of SJ was the only serie I didn’t finish. She just tried too hard and many scenes looked forced! Sorry she is so average! Not my cup of tea! I even struggled and watched almost all of JMA and Mint C’s serie. I am just not a fan of Mint C either! But I love love love Taew and Bomb’s part! @4416

sarNie Juvenile
JJ and Bella’s part of SJ was the only serie I didn’t finish. She just tried too hard and many scenes looked forced! Sorry she is so average! Not my cup of tea! I even struggled and watched almost all of JMA and Mint C’s serie. I am just not a fan of Mint C either! But I love love love Taew and Bomb’s part! @4416
I didn't even attempt to watch any of the other parts of the series. I wasn't going to waste my time. And I'm glad I didn't. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for that . Haha I guess they do look similar in some pics ..:risas3:

@PrincessKarina physcially I don’t think James and Bella match. I have never seen any of Bella’s lakorn before, I have seen bits and pieces of her acting in Plerng boon while skimming through the lakorn. I am quite impressed with her, she has got the potiential to become a great actress. Her looks may not be all that but her acting is by far better then most of the ones from her generations, I am open to her.