Taew Natapohn Discussions

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for that . Haha I guess they do look similar in some pics ..:risas3:

@PrincessKarina physcially I don’t think James and Bella match. I have never seen any of Bella’s lakorn before, I have seen bits and pieces of her acting in Plerng boon while skimming through the lakorn. I am quite impressed with her, she has got the potiential to become a great actress. Her looks may not be all that but her acting is by far better then most of the ones from her generations, I am open to her.
Sure thing! Maybe another time I will revisit Bella’s lakorns. For now I’m obsessed with our girl! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I didn't even attempt to watch any of the other parts of the series. I wasn't going to waste my time. And I'm glad I didn't. Haha
I guess so! Grate and Preem were an odd pair. She was so young and stiff. Grate did good I thought! Pope and Mew’s part was ok. Mew was new so I didn’t know what to expect. I thought Pope did great except he wasn’t my type of p’ek physically. I’m neutral with his acting though! JJ was so girly I couldn’t watch him! Bella was just bland and her acting was so ek! No comment on Bomb! Taew outshined all the girls and guys together! JMA was stiff and a bit forced like on certain scenes! Mint C oh my goodness! She was just not appealing! I wasted some time! Lol! Anyways I’m glad you chose the best part to watch! I miss Princess Soifah. :(

sarNie Juvenile
I guess so! Grate and Preem were an odd pair. She was so young and stiff. Grate did good I thought! Pope and Mew’s part was ok. Mew was new so I didn’t know what to expect. I thought Pope did great except he wasn’t my type of p’ek physically. I’m neutral with his acting though! JJ was so girly I couldn’t watch him! Bella was just bland and her acting was so ek! No comment on Bomb! Taew outshined all the girls and guys together! JMA was stiff and a bit forced like on certain scenes! Mint C oh my goodness! She was just not appealing! I wasted some time! Lol! Anyways I’m glad you chose the best part to watch! I miss Princess Soifah. :(
Of course! I couldn't/wouldn't pass up on a Taew lakorn. Even if the guy can't act to save his life! Lol

Well, no, I'll admit...I did not finish the one with Boy. I watched maybe one or two episodes? I just cannot stand that guy. For some reason, he just rubs me the wrong way. As a person and as an actor.

P

PrincessKarina

Of course! I couldn't/wouldn't pass up on a Taew lakorn. Even if the guy can't act to save his life! Lol

Well, no, I'll admit...I did not finish the one with Boy. I watched maybe one or two episodes? I just cannot stand that guy. For some reason, he just rubs me the wrong way. As a person and as an actor.
Uh I tried that one with Boy too but no comment! He’s not my type of p’ek either! I think since Taew is such a talented actress it’s pretty safe to watch just about any p’ek she pairs with! I mean come on we watched her with the stiffest Bomb! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I would love to see her in a twin lakorn! Where she plays as twins. And I want Mark and Mario as her 2 p’eks! I’m fascinated with twin lakorns. Of course with a good storyline. Although I wasn’t wowed with LSR. It wasn’t the best twin lakorn for me! I only watched that for Taew! @4416 and @Kay123

sarNie Juvenile
Uh I tried that one with Boy too but no comment! He’s not my type of p’ek either! I think since Taew is such a talented actress it’s pretty safe to watch just about any p’ek she pairs with! I mean come on we watched her with the stiffest Bomb! Lol
True...but I just couldn't do it. I tried. I really did. I just couldn't. That guy...I had to FF his scenes in HJSP. I was so glad Por was pra'ek because that was such a good lakorn. I did not want to miss out on that one. Lol

rennayj

sarNie Adult
For JJ when I first saw him in SJ wearing glasses I thought he was in his mid 20's. I don't know he was 19 or 20 at that time. He act more manly playing as the doctor lol. he was stiff a little. Jma was also stiff but not that bad. I'm not appeal to their acting 100% but they did improve a little when JJ play in Padiwarada and Jma play in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised. I'm still open watching their next lakorns. I'm surprise JJ & Jma did ok on their first lakorn.

P

PrincessKarina

For JJ when I first saw him in SJ wearing glasses I thought he was in his mid 20's. I don't know he was 19 or 20 at that time. He act more manly playing as the doctor lol. he was stiff a little. Jma was also stiff but not that bad. I'm not appeal to their acting 100% but they did improve a little when JJ play in Padiwarada and Jma play in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised. I'm still open watching their next lakorns. I'm surprise JJ & Jma did ok on their first lakorn.
They both were stiff but they could of done worse! Look at Bomb! He was the absolute worse. The two James surpassed him a bit during SJ! I’m open minded as long as these weaker actors pair with stronger and talented actresses like Taew! ;)

sarNie Juvenile
What kind of lakorn/genre would you like to see our girl in? @4416 and @Kay123
You know...I wouldn't mind seeing her play another lakorn where she's a strong and fierce character like Soifah. I think she did an awesome job. Something dramatic. I think I prefer her more in period lakorns. Not that she isn't great in modern lakorns, but period seems to be more her style.

sarNie Juvenile
I would love to see her in a twin lakorn! Where she plays as twins. And I want Mark and Mario as her 2 p’eks! I’m fascinated with twin lakorns. Of course with a good storyline. Although I wasn’t wowed with LSR. It wasn’t the best twin lakorn for me! I only watched that for Taew! @4416 and @Kay123
Didn't they just remade Rang Ngao? The one with Ann and Ken? It would've been good if she was in that one. :). Though one twin died.

P

PrincessKarina

Didn't they just remade Rang Ngao? The one with Ann and Ken? It would've been good if she was in that one. :). Though one twin died.
I know! That’s correct! It was Raeng Ngao 2012 with Janie and Ken P! It would have! Then she would be paired with Ken P. I would love for her to pair with him again! Although he is also almost as stiff as Bomb! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

You know...I wouldn't mind seeing her play another lakorn where she's a strong and fierce character like Soifah. I think she did an awesome job. Something dramatic. I think I prefer her more in period lakorns. Not that she isn't great in modern lakorns, but period seems to be more her style.
Sure thing! She plays fierce and strong characters so flawlessly! I wouldn’t mind either! :p

rennayj

sarNie Adult
She's a completely different character in this one. Very tomboyish. Very fierce. Very proud. Not afraid of anyone. Always ready to stand and fight physically for her homeland. She was awesome. Completely outshined everyone. Not to mention she also had to speak Esan.
She's the best playing as tomboyish. That's why she my favorite. Usually when other thai actresses try to play as tomboy they still have the girly vibe. They do not have strong appearance to their character playing as tomboyish.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
4BD117BF-9145-49EC-9203-C1A1020B0793.jpeg 8376A474-F3F1-4735-8806-0B57B07F51A7.jpeg
I am not sure if you ladies heard or seen the lakorn Morrasoom Haeng Cheewit(storm of life) with Aump and Tui , but I guess if you are not or was not an Aump fan back then you may not have watched it .. but it was such a good lakorn. There was so much dynamic to Aump’s character. Her character has so many mixture of emotions to portrayed she was sweet, weak but at the same time strong and independent. I can see Taew in this role and she will no doubt nailed it.. I don’t normal like lakorn where the n’ek is married and then divorce etc. but they executed storyline so well that It didn’t make the ne’k come across as cheap. If I remember the storyline correctly. Aump was married to a husband who was jealous and abusive who would emotionally abused her and sometimes would hit her. And when she threatens to leave him he would play on her Emotions, by making her feel bad. But thing is her hubby isn’t mentally stable either and she knew it, cuz deep down he wasn’t a bad person so she stayed with him cuz she felt sorry for him more then out of love. Long story short when she finally met the love of her pe’k . He fell instantly in love with her he knew of her marriage and how she was the victim of abused. ( by the way he was a prince but didn’t tell her) Cuz he was a prince no way would his family accepted a woman who is a divorcee . And no way would her hubby let her go that easily . so you could imagine the obstacle they had to go through to finally be accepted. But pe’k fought for her anyway He was willing to give up status throne for her. When it finally seem like they were going to be together he tragically died ( I think in a plane crash or car accident) . The storyline didn’t end there it continued on with another male lead lolz this one was a younger male that had been inlove with Aump too.. I don’t exactly remember what happen between them .. but I can really see Taew portraying this role .