Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
This is him singing the ost for this movie ? It has his name written on it but he looks different so I am not 100% sure...but if it is him omg! :worship2: I have been inlove with this song and the male voice from this movie for the longest time .
That is definitely Gun! Dude is highly talented!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She's a completely different character in this one. Very tomboyish. Very fierce. Very proud. Not afraid of anyone. Always ready to stand and fight physically for her homeland. She was awesome. Completely outshined everyone. Not to mention she also had to speak Esan.
She seemed to outshine everyone that is put in a lakorn with her. That it has now become a norm for her :facepalm:
She even outshine eveyone on stage at the love in the air concert when she came flying down as jao Mae Nakee making eveyone performance that night just blended into the background :facepalm:
( then again i might be bias when it comes to Taew.) :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
She seemed to outshine everyone that is put in a lakorn with her. That it has now become a norm for her :facepalm:
She even outshine eveyone on stage at the love in the air concert when she came flying down as jao Mae Nakee making eveyone performance that night just blended into the background :facepalm:
( then again i might be bias when it comes to Taew.) :risas3:
Haha...don't even get me started about that performance. I was enjoying it until you know who popped up. And then I just got annoyed. I was like, why ruin a good performance with this idiot?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...don't even get me started about that performance. I was enjoying it until you know who popped up. And then I just got annoyed. I was like, why ruin a good performance with this idiot?
:risas3::risas3: Regardless when he pop up I still only focused on Mae Nakee/Kumkeo and Tossapol. Cuz they are and will always be known as the star of Nakee, especially Taew. :worship2:

Here is Taew with Gun at sheisido event. How could one person be so gorgeous and have this much stage presence? As soon as she showed up suddenly everything became exciting:cheer:ahhhh I adore her so much, first time I have ever ever adored a female celebrity this much.

sarNie Juvenile
:risas3::risas3: Regardless when he pop up I still only focused on Mae Nakee/Kumkeo and Tossapol. Cuz they are and will always be known as the star of Nakee, especially Taew. :worship2:

Here is Taew with Gun at sheisido event. How could one person be so gorgeous and have this much stage presence? As soon as she showed up suddenly everything became exciting:cheer:ahhhh I adore her so much, first time I have ever ever adored a female celebrity this much.
Haha...I saw this. It's funny, as soon as she showed up, the guys pushed the other lady away. I know they were joking, but still.

I don't think it's normal to be this obsessed. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...I saw this. It's funny, as soon as she showed up, the guys pushed the other lady away. I know they were joking, but still.

I don't think it's normal to be this obsessed. Lol
It’s actually quite abnormal :risas3: I don’t usually invest this much time with a celebrity, but for Taew I will make an exception :risas3: I will blame it on Nakee :facepalm: that good me hooked.

P

PrincessKarina

She did rocked her role as a forest girl...one thing that impressed me the most was that she never changed who she was...never claimed to be someone she wasn't. When she came to the city, she was still the same fierce, strong forest girl fighting to get back to her homeland. Didn't matter how much or who looked down on her. She stood her ground and stayed proud of her roots. What I didn't understand was how the heck did she fall in love with Bomb's character?????? The dude never supported her. He was embarrassed of her most of the time. He never stood up for her. He never took her side. Heck, him and his brothers told her to not show her face at their grand party because they didn't want to be embarrassed by her. If it was me, I would've told them to go screw themselves and walked out.
Yes I know. I agree to what you said! But I think Chai Lek was just such a weak person. He was always doing everything in the best interest of the two grandmas. Always obedient to them. Until he met Soifah and he wasn’t used to standing up for anyone especially one that they will not accept. But no doubt he loves Soifah though! Because he was so weak it appeared he doesn’t love her. Dang I miss KhunChai Lek and Princess Soifah! Lol

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I know. I agree to what you said! But I think Chai Lek was just such a weak person. He was always doing everything in the best interest of the two grandmas. Always obedient to them. Until he met Soifah and he wasn’t used to standing up for anyone especially one that they will not accept. But no doubt he loves Soifah though! Because he was so weak it appeared he doesn’t love her. Dang I miss KhunChai Lek and Princess Soifah! Lol
I'm not so sure I'm convinced of his love. Lol...and then in end he had the audacity to "let her go" because she's a princess and he's not at her level. You're right dude, you're not. In any aspect. Yep, I wouldn't have gone after him. But, alas this is a lakorn and we must have our happy ending whether the guy deserves the girl or not. Lol. I didn't watch the last part of the series to see if his attitude towards her changed or not. Now that she's a "princess" and no longer a forest girl he deems her worthy.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm not so sure I'm convinced of his love. Lol...and then in end he had the audacity to "let her go" because she's a princess and he's not at her level. You're right dude, you're not. In any aspect. Yep, I wouldn't have gone after him. But, alas this is a lakorn and we must have our happy ending whether the guy deserves the girl or not. Lol. I didn't watch the last part of the series to see if his attitude towards her changed or not. Now that she's a "princess" and no longer a forest girl he deems her worthy.
Everything worked out at the end for them. They both passed the obstacles and renew their vows to love! It’s a lakorn after all! I wouldn’t be so convinced either! Lol!

sarNie Juvenile
His bad acting certainly didn't help at all. Talk about a cringe worthy performance, this dude had it in spades! It was so bad I had to FF most of his scenes even though he was the main guy.

P

PrincessKarina

His bad acting certainly didn't help at all. Talk about a cringe worthy performance, this dude had it in spades! It was so bad I had to FF most of his scenes even though he was the main guy.
Oh you made me laugh! Lol. I also cannot believe he was the chosen p’ek for such a talented actress! I mean Taew outshined all the SJ n’eks by far far far! Mew was a debutant. Preem was so young and stiff! Bella and Mint C weren’t appealing. Their acting were just average! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Your comment :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
Oh you made me laugh! Lol. I also cannot believe he was the chosen p’ek for such a talented actress! I mean Taew outshined all the SJ n’eks by far far far! Mew was a debutant. Preem was so young and stiff! Bella and Mint C weren’t appealing. Their acting were just average! Lol
He definitely got lucky! Whoever casted Bomb and keeps casting him should be demoted. He got popular for a bit after starring with Taew and then his popularity took a really quick nosedive. Not sure why Ch 3 still keeps promoting him and giving him main roles.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina I adore her goofiness. She is a mixture of everything. She can be prim and proper, quiet, shy, talkative, goofy. That is why she is so adorable.

Anyway here is a few more cute pics of Taew from the soft opening of the MCM pop up store .
Cr. To rightful owner .
216D8E93-0E19-4AE7-A165-F413DF692807.jpeg
2862C5A5-5258-4909-AA73-6A7A7888792E.jpeg
6D815B40-3D6C-453D-9FBC-470113192C49.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

He definitely got lucky! Whoever casted Bomb and keeps casting him should be demoted. He got popular for a bit after starring with Taew and then his popularity took a really quick nosedive. Not sure why Ch 3 still keeps promoting him and giving him main roles.
Lol! I think all of us can name a few or more of actors or actresses we think aren’t suited as p’eks or n’eks! I also agree after many years maybe the actors and actress should really get evaluated and see where their credentials stand as super stars! Seriously!