Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
But I love Bomb’s size and height! What a waste almost! Lol just kidding! He is still trying! @Alichgo and @Kay123
Obviously not trying hard enough :risas3: but yes he does have a nice height and size, but that isn’t going to get him very far if he is as bad at acting as everyone make him out to be :risas3: poor guy I wonder if he is aware that his acting isn’t great ? :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
I really enjoyed that lakorn Mia Taeng. Not a chompoo fan but that lakorn was good. Rome was cute then I still think he isnt too bad looking now just but older.

Talking about Mart, that ghostly lakorn he did with Taew and donut. How was that ? It looked good, I am into the whole ghost, paranormal genre thing.
I liked that one. I mostly watched it for Taew and Donut. They carried the lakorn. Mart did better than when he was in Dong Poo Dee, but the dude seriously cannot act. And the makeup on Donut was on point! I don't get scared easily, but even I got a little creeped out by her towards the end.

P

PrincessKarina

Obviously not trying hard enough :risas3: but yes he does have a nice height and size, but that isn’t going to get him very far if he is as bad at acting as everyone make him out to be :risas3: poor guy I wonder if he is aware that his acting isn’t great ? :facepalm:
Not sure if he’s aware but he sure needs some waking calls though! lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
We have similar thoughts and I didn’t read your comment yet when I replied to princessK. Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Bomb - the guy is forever awkward. That face and height could have taken him far...He’s handsome too. :)
Unfortunately some actors and actresses stay that way! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked that one. I mostly watched it for Taew and Donut. They carried the lakorn. Mart did better than when he was in Dong Poo Dee, but the dude seriously cannot act. And the makeup on Donut was on point! I don't get scared easily, but even I got a little creeped out by her towards the end.
Thanks for the input . The opening credit got me quite interested. I don’t care much for mart, don’t find him attractive nor have I watched any of his lakorn before .

P

PrincessKarina

@Alichgo @PrincessKarina I wonder how he is still getting lead roles though ? :facepalm: Poor guy.

Anyway I am love the ost for SJ. It’s beautiful. Even though Taew was not glammed up She still looks absolutely adoreable living out in the mountains/ forest . :facepalm:
Lol! For real! She still rocked her role as a forster. But Bomb?! I though he was cute in some scenes but almost all the scenes he was so stiff and awful! Lol plus I love the OST!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! For real! She still rocked her role as a forster. But Bomb?! I though he was cute in some scenes but almost all the scenes he was so stiff and awful! Lol plus I love the OST!
To be honest he isn’t ugly .. he looks alright in some angle. He is so huge in comparison to Taew he is like a giant :risas3: I wonder why they chose him to be paired up with Taew out of all the other leads. But as awkward as they look together with the height and build differences but somehow in an odd kind of way they stull manage to some how look pretty good together. Bomb look so dopey though :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

To be honest he isn’t ugly .. he looks alright in some angle. He is so huge in comparison to Taew he is like a giant :risas3: I wonder why they chose him to be paired up with Taew out of all the other leads. But as awkward as they look together with the height and build differences but somehow in an odd kind of way they stull manage to some how look pretty good together. Bomb look so dopey though :facepalm:
Agree! I think Taew always managed to make any co-star look good with her! Lol

sarNie Juvenile
@Alichgo @PrincessKarina I wonder how he is still getting lead roles though ? :facepalm: Poor guy.

Anyway I am love the ost for SJ. It’s beautiful. Even though Taew was not glammed up She still looks absolutely adoreable living out in the mountains/ forest . :facepalm:
Gun Napat actually sang the version of the ost to their part of the series. And I love his voice! I think it's the best version of the song.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Gun Napat actually sang the version of the ost to their part of the series. And I love his voice! I think it's the best version of the song.

Omg! I had no idea Gun sang their version of their series .. since I heard gun sang the ost for Raknakara I have been inlove with his voice .. he has such a amazing voice.

P.S so the theme song through out the whole 4 parts is the same ? But just different singers?

sarNie Juvenile
She did rocked her role as a forest girl...one thing that impressed me the most was that she never changed who she was...never claimed to be someone she wasn't. When she came to the city, she was still the same fierce, strong forest girl fighting to get back to her homeland. Didn't matter how much or who looked down on her. She stood her ground and stayed proud of her roots. What I didn't understand was how the heck did she fall in love with Bomb's character?????? The dude never supported her. He was embarrassed of her most of the time. He never stood up for her. He never took her side. Heck, him and his brothers told her to not show her face at their grand party because they didn't want to be embarrassed by her. If it was me, I would've told them to go screw themselves and walked out.

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! I had no idea Gun sang their version of their series .. since I heard gun sang the ost for Raknakara I have been inlove with his voice .. he has such a amazing voice.

P.S so the theme song through out the whole 4 parts is the same ? But just different singers?
Yep...same song...different singers. As I said, I love Gun's version the most! Plus he looks good. And he's rocking that white suit! Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just from the MV you can see Taew character in their is so different from Pattarin, jao mae nakee/kum Kaew and ManMaueng. Truly talented.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...same song...different singers. As I said, I love Gun's version the most! Plus he looks good. And he's rocking that white suit! Haha
This is him singing the ost for this movie ? It has his name written on it but he looks different so I am not 100% sure...but if it is him omg! :worship2: I have been inlove with this song and the male voice from this movie for the longest time .

sarNie Juvenile
She's a completely different character in this one. Very tomboyish. Very fierce. Very proud. Not afraid of anyone. Always ready to stand and fight physically for her homeland. She was awesome. Completely outshined everyone. Not to mention she also had to speak Esan.