Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure thing I respect your views on Toey! :thumbup:
Well you don't really have much choice do you :celebrate16: haha

True. I concluded I don’t care who Taew pair with! I will tune in! Go Taew! :icon12:
I think we shouldn't be to picky on who she pairs with too much, as we all know she is an excellent actress and will be able to pull it off and besides her characters seem to somehow in the end outshine her male co-star, that she almost makes them invisible :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

I think we shouldn't be to picky on who she pairs with too much, as we all know she is an excellent actress and will be aboe to pull it off and besides her characters seem to somehow in the end outshine her male co-star, that she almost makes them invisible :facepalm:
:celebrate16: Right back at you! Lol. Fine fine!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Toey who is koojin with Cheer. I thought he was originally koojin with Wawaa though. But yes he is kind of growing on me. He’s cute and tall! And even though Grate may not be aging gracefully like some p’eks I also still find him handsome! Grate had mention long ago he admire Taew’s work and hope to pair with her someday! Lol. Yes JMA and Taew are adorable! Both with baby features! Lol
Lol - only agree regarding Great. He looks the same as he aged and maybe it’s the haircut? His last lakorn I saw was with chippy, not sure why it’s taking forever for his newer lakorn to come out.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Rome I’m not sure if he is still acting. He’s not as active after his sick father I know that. Plus he is not aging gracefully either. But I still like him and think he is handsome yet! I always thought him and Rita were so cute together! :p @Kay123
Recently I saw an older interview show with Rome and he was handsome back then. I liked him in the lakorn with Chompoo ( Mia Taeng) but agree that he has not aged well. He looks boated or had surgery or something and didn’t he changed his name too?

sarNie Juvenile

I think we shouldn't be to picky on who she pairs with too much, as we all know she is an excellent actress and will be able to pull it off and besides her characters seem to somehow in the end outshine her male co-star, that she almost makes them invisible :facepalm:
Completely agree. The rest of the cast tend to disappear or become irrelevant once Taew comes onscreen. Haha. The focus is all on her. Sad but true.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I’m fine with Taew pairing up with any actors as long they are not newbies. Newbies need more time to develop with acting skill. For Bomb first time acting with her in SJ, he got very lucky even though Taew nail her role the most.

sarNie Juvenile
Obsessed with Taew's version of this song that she sang during her mini concert in Cambodia...

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m fine with Taew pairing up with any actors as long they are not newbies. Newbies need more time to develop with acting skill. For Bomb first time acting with her in SJ, he got very lucky even though Taew nail her role the most.
Since everyone is saying this Bomb dude acting is so bad I really need to find the to start watching SJ with him and Taew . I want to see how bad his acting is now :risas3:

Completely agree. The rest of the cast tend to disappear or become irrelevant once Taew comes onscreen. Haha. The focus is all on her. Sad but true.
That just proves how good she is in what she does. The girl is extremely talented :thumbup: In LSR Nadech character was supposedly a very important one as he plays the twins but in my opinion she overshadowed him and the rest of the casts. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Obsessed with Taew's version of this song that she sang during her mini concert in Cambodia...

She was adorable . This is when I started noticing her and found out who she was :facepalm: she just came across as super friendly and genuinely sweet, that is when I decided to watch Nakee :aaaaa:

In this clip at 2:06mins. The female host was lost in translations :risas3: she had trouble translating what Taew had said, the host was like "I seem to be ok when I see a handsome guy but when I see pretty girl I am lost for words". I think it's her personality that makes her beauty shines so much, that people find themself lost for words around her :thumbup:

sarNie Juvenile
Since everyone is saying this Bomb dude acting is so bad I really need to find the to start watching SJ with him and Taew . I want to see how bad his acting is now :risas3:

That just proves how good she in what she does. The girl is extremely talented :thumbup: In LSR Nadech character was supposedly a very important one as he plays the twins but in my opinion she overshadowed him and the rest of the casts. :facepalm:
Oh man...out of all of Taew's co-stars, bomb was the worst. Haha...even mart was a little better....though not by much.

As for Nadech, he hasn't impress me yet. In both LSR and RRHLT. He's just okay. Too overrated. And yes, Taew totally outplayed him.

sarNie Juvenile
She was adorable . This is when I started noticing her and found out who she was :facepalm: she just came across as super friendly and genuinely sweet, that is when I decided to watch Nakee :aaaaa:

In this clip at 2:06mins. The female host was lost in translations :risas3: she had trouble translating what Taew had said, the host was like "I seem to be ok when I see a handsome guy but when I see pretty girl I am lost for words". I think it's her personality that makes her beauty shines so much, that people find themself lost for words around her :thumbup:
Haha...I'd be fumbling for words too and probably just end up not saying anything at all. Rather than risking looking stupid.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man...out of all of Taew's co-stars, bomb was the worst. Haha...even mart was a little better....though not by much.

As for Nadech, he hasn't impress me yet. In both LSR and RRHLT. He's just okay. Too overrated. And yes, Taew totally outplayed him.
There so many lakorns of Taew I need to catch up on. :facepalm: I miss out on so many. I need to find time to do a Taew's lakorn marathon:risas3: over the Xmas break. the only pretty problem is I don't even know which lakorn to start with :facepalm: the only ones I have seen so far is LSR Nakee and RN. I think I will go back to finishing off The Rising Sun first.

sarNie Juvenile
There so many lakorns of Taew I need to catch up on. :facepalm: I miss out on so many. I need to find time to do a Taew's lakorn marathon:risas3: over the Xmas break. the only pretty problem is I don't even know which lakorn to start with :facepalm: the only ones I have seen so far is LSR Nakee and RN. I think I will go back to finishing off The Rising Sun first.
Rising sun is a good place is start. Mario and Taew were sizzling hot in RRHLT. And Mario was so sweet to her...his words, his caring, the way he did everything for her, was willing to give up everything for her.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Recently I saw an older interview show with Rome and he was handsome back then. I liked him in the lakorn with Chompoo ( Mia Taeng) but agree that he has not aged well. He looks boated or had surgery or something and didn’t he changed his name too?
I really enjoyed that lakorn Mia Taeng. Not a chompoo fan but that lakorn was good. Rome was cute then I still think he isnt too bad looking now just but older.

Talking about Mart, that ghostly lakorn he did with Taew and donut. How was that ? It looked good, I am into the whole ghost, paranormal genre thing.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...I'd be fumbling for words too and probably just end up not saying anything at all. Rather than risking looking stupid.
I think I will just stare at and admire her, I will be too speechless around her I will be lost for words as soon as she smiles at me :facepalm:

Rising sun is a good place is start. Mario and Taew were sizzling hot in RRHLT. And Mario was so sweet to her...his words, his caring, the way he did everything for her, was willing to give up everything for her.
Yes I am definitely going to make time and finish it off, now that I know there is a quite a bit of love scenes :aaaaa:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I will just stare at and admire her, I will be too speechless around her I will be lost for words as soon as she smiles at me :facepalm:

Yes I am definitely going to make time and finish it off, now that I know there is a quite a bit of love scenes :aaaaa:
OMG, you will blush at some scenes. Even I was wow! Skin, mist from the cold, hot tub, Mario’s chest ( :facepalm:) etc... :naughty2: :)

P

PrincessKarina

And I will be waiting for your reviews and feedback after you finish SJ part four! Let me know what you think of Bomb! Taew rocked as usual! ;) @Kay123

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, you will blush at some scenes. Even I was wow! Skin, mist from the cold, hot tub, Mario’s chest ( :facepalm:) etc... :naughty2: :)
When I first tarted off with the lakorn and If I had to be honest and not to sound perverted or anything the onsen tub scene was the first thing I went straight to watch :risas3: talk about a steaming hot scene :aaaaa: I like I like I like :clap: I am definitely going to have to start back on it this weekend :facepalm:

And I will be waiting for your reviews and feedback after you finish SJ part four! Let me know what you think of Bomb! Taew rocked as usual! ;) @Kay123
Hahah I sure will .. poor Bomb . He looks so doopey as well :facepalm: