Supporting Couples

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sometimes in lakorns you get pissed at the pra'nang or they just aren't appealing enough to you. You then turn to love the supporting couples.

Jom Jai - Yai and Meji they were so cute with their bickering. Paul and Benz bored me to death in this lakorn so i was totally cheering Meji and Yai. They got the slap and kiss going on but sadly the director just gave up on them and made them not end up together.

Kaew Tah Pee - Ace and Jaja were adorable too bad they didn't have too many scenes together. At least you get the gist they end up together.

Amaretalai and Ram Pissaward - I think her name is Joy and she played the doctor in Amaretalai and she was really cute bickering with the other dude who plays the doctor. They were paired up again in RP and i loved them there as well.

Wong Wian Hua Jai - Yam and Tum were hilarious. Their whole "pregnancy" storyline was great.

Khun Suek - Go and Donut, Ploy and Aum were so blah there so i had a blast watching Go and Donut, i felt like they were more of a pra'nang them Aum and Ploy were. They have great chemistry but i hated how they ended things for them. Well, at least they got married.

Yok Lai Make - Andrew and Sara, they actually gave this supporting couple equal screen time and a proper ending. My purpose of sticking to this lakorn was mainly for Andrew and Sara. The kisses were so good!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Alex and Mint in Rak Patiharn

Pope and Mint in Tawan Deard

Vicki and Nott in Jai Raao

I liked Paul and Nune in Rahat Rissaya, and I also liked the third couple; the police and the secretary

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mook Liam Petch - Tah Warit and Vicky Sunisa they're so cute specially Tah when he try to act clumsy
Buang - Pope and Ester they make a lovely pair

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Alex and Mint in Rak Patiharn

Pope and Mint in Tawan Deard

Vicki and Nott in Jai Raao

I liked Paul and Nune in Rahat Rissaya, and I also liked the third couple; the police and the secretary
Oh yeah, totally forgot about Pope and Mint in Tawan Deuad. They were so cute together!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
smart+kim=boring to death even their individual scenes were boring and uninteresting n poorly written. loved chalida and Alex.

smart+matt=bland loved first and chalida.

mark+yaya=boring loved loved chalida and pope

mark+kim=me suiciding lol loved Ken and toey but ended up being a weak lakorns.

tle+min=blah loved loved gun and cheer but a horrible lakorn.

ken+aff= it had to do more with aff that threw me off. loved nott and Vicki but disliked nott in the beginning.

bie+fang=u just want to commit murder bc both lead pissed the hell out of u. loved peemai alone. Can't believe I sat thru this lakorn.

and lakorn where I loved all the couples

oum ruk loved all 3 couples and tah and Jamie is not one of them. I don't consider tah and Jamie a couple altho they hooked up at the end.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh yeah! Ken P and Toey, they were adorable!

In Dok Rak Rim Tang. I loved Bie and Vill's pairing, but she pissed me off too much. I prefer Oh Anucyhd and Toey! Love them that I even hoped they would reunite.

Kan and Cheer as well.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I enjoyed a lot of supporting couples C:

-Ben & Natalie from Jao Ying Lam Sing
-Oh & Toey from Dok Ruk Rim Tang
-Kelly & Amy from Wung Nam Karng
-Art & Sara from Suay Rerd Cherd Sode
-Andrew & Sara from Yok Lai Mek
(more but my head's just being a bum atm, haha -.-")

Currently adoring Guy & Best from Sao Noi!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Loved Marie and Boy Pakorn in 3NNT, which was such a fantastic lakorn. I hated the Ken and Toey couple because Toey was a boyfriend snatcher and stole Ken from Woonsen in that lakorn.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ruk Pathiharn = Alex & Chalida (cuter scenes and better storyline then mart & kim)
Whan Jai Gub Nai Jomying = First & Chalida (hecka adorable and cute)
Tawan Duerd = Pope & Chalida (so cute)
The Sixth Sense = Great & Eye (found their storyline interesting plus I love their love story and bickering)
3 Num Nuer Tong = Marie & Boy
And many more but I can't seem to remember.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phet (Nott) and Rin (Sara) in Kon Ruk Luang Jai. I love Ken, but I was bored to death with his character...and Janie's.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Loved Marie and Boy Pakorn in 3NNT, which was such a fantastic lakorn. I hated the Ken and Toey couple because Toey was a boyfriend snatcher and stole Ken from Woonsen in that lakorn.
I think in the thread we have gone through this already haha. Then what makes Marie then? A fiance snatcher. At least for Toey, Ken was not in a committed relation with Woonsen. #justsaying.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol! Both Faii and Lamphao were wrong. Although Fai didn't intentionally try to harm their relationship and despite that they were drunk, she should have known better than to go on a date with Watt. If she sympathizes with him, she could comfort him in the position of a friend. Lamphao was selfish and immature to even initiate such a childish game. Even if Korn and Theethat weren't actual BF/GF, they had something going on and she shouldn't have used her little bet to interfere between them.

Anyways... .

Nott & Vicki in Jai Rao
Art & Sara in Suay Rerd Cherd Sode
Andrew & Sara from Yok Lai Mek
Man & Meji in Barb Rak Talay Fan
Tah & Meji in Tey Jai Rak Nak Wang Plan

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mint Nutwara and Pope in GRGR although I don't care much for Pope because Mint Nutwara was outstanding in there without him lol

Mint Chalida and Pope in TD and I dont care for Pope that much either lol because Mint would have been fine without Pope lol

Toey and Ken P in 3NNT although Toey was cute without Ken lol

these girls alone are already too cute. lol =P

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I knew it tat there a tread like this lol

here is my list...

I love Chalida and Alex in RP...I love Kim tho but there not enough love scene between da main lend...
I also love Chalida with Pope in TD...sadly Mark and Yaya don't have tat spark and even when Mark & Chalida are slibing they have more spark LOL
I love Eye & Grate in da Sixth Sense...just love them & they were not boring lol
I also love Krissie & Phet in da Sixth Sixth...they were cute

Tat it for now...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is a very interesting post.

So here's my list:
1. Danai and May's pairing wasn't all that in Noom Pom Yow gub Sao Pong Lang, but I loved May's friend with Ben better although at the end she ended up with Lift.
2. Chakrit and Vill in Talad Arom was just annoying, I loved Best's Pairing more.
3. Mos and Vill were cute but boring, so i only watched because of New's pairing.
4. Loved Pang with Tui in BRK
5. In Hua Jai Ploy Jone, I loved Gam with Guy though they didn't end up together.
6. Hua Jai Sila, i hated Sila so much in there for taking advantage of Rasamee, ugh cried so bad when she had to die for him
7. Kaew Lom Petch, I liked New and Peemai more than the main lead
8. DJA-Gubgib with Namm
9. Dok Kaew-Kratip and Sun's Pairing was more interesting
10. In Maya-Rasamee, though i loved New and Mai also, but I was more interested in Gunjae and Boss' pairing.
11. NMKP, Cee and Pinky were cute and I also loved Rotmay w/ Ben