Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint N and Pope (Game Rai Game Ruk)
Wan and Saimai (Plerng Naree)

That's all as far as I can remember lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Boys Over Flower

I finish it because of Kim Bum & Kim So EN...they are the only reason I finish this drama..

I've watch many lakorn for the 2nd lead...

DKD was all Prang & her couple...watch it multiple time just to see those 2

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I fin these 2 sooo BADLY!! Did you see the samsung commercial they did together?!

They were the ONLY reason I finished the series. They Need their own series!!! I'm late on the bandwagon but I still have hope....His smile and dimples....ahhhhhhhh

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I fin these 2 sooo BADLY!! Did you see the samsung commercial they did together?!

They were the ONLY reason I finished the series. They Need their own series!!! I'm late on the bandwagon but I still have hope....His smile and dimples....ahhhhhhhh
hehe yess I loved it! But it wasn't enough. I ended up skipping all the BOF parts without them. Im glad they got some recognition though :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I did too! On Youtube there are cut scene of just Soeul!

Ji yung tease him by using his phone to call her. It was soo sweet that he gave her the b-day gifts even when it wasn't her b-day! I love how he is always aware of her. The Handkerchief during the swimming scene. Him chasing after her for the v-day gift and wearing the gloves that wasn't his style that was bought by her! Swooon! I love how honest she was and how they both push each other to be better.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Boys Over Flower

I finish it because of Kim Bum & Kim So EN...they are the only reason I finish this drama..

I've watch many lakorn for the 2nd lead...

DKD was all Prang & her couple...watch it multiple time just to see those 2
I was going to watch this but realized I don't care for the main heroine of the drama so I dropped it. Although I like Lee Min Ho! :)

P

PrincessKarina

My list:

Jai Rao-Nott and Vicky
Khunchai Rachanon-Top and Ploy

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I FFW the 2 Lead scene and just watch the 2nd pairing....Above if you get bore check out just their cut scenes....I find the they had more Dept. She is strong in a gentle way.

Vicky and Tye

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Soeulmates is literally one #1 secondary couple! To this day I still cannot understand why no Korean Drama producers or directors thought to reunite them. It is such an injustice.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know right! Where do I sign the petition! They didn't have crazy amt of scenes together but they were so memorable. They even won Best Couple for it! They need to reunited, I see lots of soeulmates on youtube! They are the only reason I was able to finish BOF and I FFW the leads hahaha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right! Where do I sign the petition! They didn't have crazy amt of scenes together but they were so memorable. They even won Best Couple for it! They need to reunited, I see lots of soeulmates on youtube! They are the only reason I was able to finish BOF and I FFW the leads hahaha
LMAO yes!!! Same girl! I was almost gave up after the first few episodes and my cousin told me to keep going at least until episode 9 or 10 when SoEulmates started to get scenes together. Literally, the only reason I stuck around lol.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm officially shipping Louis Hesse and Ice Atichanan from Parakit Rak Series Part 1(Weir and Peak's part) :cheer:Yep it's all of a sudden especially when this part is about to end this week already. They better have a separate story and another lakorn together :risas3:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm officially shipping Louis Hesse and Ice Atichanan from Parakit Rak Series Part 1(Weir and Peak's part) :cheer:Yep it's all of a sudden especially when this part is about to end this week already. They better have a separate story and another lakorn together :risas3:
I saw a random clip of them on youtube today and I am debating whether I should skim the show just for them lol.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Coming back and re-reading this I totally forgot about Prang and Kong, but I loved them in DKD! Enjoyed them so much more than Aum and Janie lol. If only they could reunite as leads.