***Super Junior***

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, it's annoying? A little bit I guess, but that's why it gets stuck in your head. XD

I hear that SuJu is partaking in Hollywood Bowl this year? Anyone else hear/have any more information about? I sooooooooooo want to go!!!

sisii

Lucky US fans -___________-; Why don't we have these kinds of concerts in Canada?!

If it's 100% confirmed that SUJU will perform there this year, I'll go hang myself TT______TT

untinnu

sarNie Adult
eh? Hollywood Bowl? meaning..in Hollywood? Like Hollywood in Cali? ummm..I live in Cali..and just few hours away..if it's really this Hollywood..and they confirmed it..I'mma get a heart attack..

sisii

lol untinnu, yes it's Hollywood in Cali haha They hold this event every year. A lot of artist such as Lee Sung Gi, Se7en, etc have participated in Hollywood Bowl.

Tickets goes in sale very fast and there is ALOT of people going. The concert is help on a outdoor terrase.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yea didnt yg or seven was performing last year? i wish i was still in cali stupid iowa in the middle of no where...lol true if its annoy it stick in your head if only i know what the words mean lol

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
Yes....Suju is going to be at the Hollywood Bowl this year. I read also that all 13 members will be there! How exciting!

Anyways...I was introduced to these guys while web surfing...I recognized Shiwon's face...only later to have found out that he was from the drama 18 vs. 29...so yes...that's where it began...anyways...I love these guys...there are awesome...my two favorite songs so far are Endless Moment and U...and my favorite member has to be....HAN KYUNG....he's the greatest...I'm sad to know that Suju are doing their own thing...with the formation of KRY and Trot...I don't know if they will ever come out with an album together...still....i love their music...singles are fine as well...YEAH.

sisii

awwwww Eru, Fly to The Sky, Epik High and Big Bang will be performing there too!!!! *cries*

anyways... Shiwon is the new spokeperson for 12Plus, a thai beauty product company hehe He was shooting a CF there a couple weeks ago. There's a preview on youtube. He looked sooo cute! I also watched his interview. He said "Pom ruk khun talod pai!" <3 It's like the only phrase he knows hahahahaa...

Anyone watched Twilight Show Tonight?! Gahhhhh it's <333 I was laughing to whole time. Kang and Yehsung's Muay Thai pwahaha Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQb03eJUHI

Following parts are there too^^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
anyone heard their H.I.T. songs yet?
i actually really like the Success song more then the other (the ending) song =]
i think its k.r.y. + donghae, kangin and errr...sungmin?
you gotta love donghae rapping xD
anyone heard sungmin's one special duet with lina and dana single yet?
the song is pretty good too ^^

man i wanna go to hollywood ><
lucky cali peeps -_______-

sisii

Success is HOT!!! Donghae's rapping makes it even hotter!!! lmao He cuss at the end tehehe Did you know that he compose the rap himself? Wahhh he did a good job! <3 my aiden lee

That song that Sungmin sang with Dana and Lina is really good also. Their voice blends perfectly together ^^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahahah omg sissii thanks for the link to youtube..i cant believe they are on twlight show ..that is too funny!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
‘Car Accident’ Suju Kyuhyun, the most hurt
[Joy news 24] 2007 04 19 (Thursday) 03:09 am

The popular group Super Junior, on the 19th 12:10 am, got into a car accident, where within their members, Kyuhyun was in the worst condition.
During the accident, there was Eeteuk, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Shindong in the van with two of their managers.
They were all coming back from ‘Kiss the Radio’ and were headed towards their dorm when they got into the accident between Olympic highway dong-jak bridge and banpo bridge’s underground road.
A witness said “Within the members, Shindong’s bruises were the least, and the other members had mild to severe ones such as bleeding around the eye.” Also, “ Shindong repeatedly asked the other members, ‘are you okay?’ and the other members checked each others conditions while crying” reported the witness.
They were in the road for 20 min until an emergency van came through 119 help and were taken to a hospital in Seoul Kangnam.
Kyunhyun, who received the biggest impact, was taken to the ER and went through a CT scan, and around 1:30 am was again transferred to the emergency room. Now, he is said to be conscious.
On the other hand, the other members Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong are at a hospital in ingeun and have received simple emergency treatments and are resting.

It is found to be the drivers fault. The driver says that he felt a thump in the right tire, but there was nothing wrong with it after inspection. Since there were no oncoming cars that crashed into the car, causing the accident or serious mechanical defects in the car, the driver will be charged a certain amount to pay.

His parents are saying to his fans, and everyone in general, 'he seems to be alright. Although we can't say much since he is still being examined, he is alright.'

A witness says "He [Kyuhyun] had a lot of tears [rips] around his neck and forehead. It seemed like he broke something"

Police determined the accident was caused by the fault of the driver.

Shindong, Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, and their two managers are fine. They just have bruises above their eyes or on their legs, that's it. Just light injuries. Kyuhyun is injured more, but not seriously, it just might take a bit longer to treat probably because of the CT scan.

The accident happened at 12:10 am as they were going home after Sukira. They hit a poll because the driver felt that the right front tire was coming off and got nervous. There was nothing wrong with the tire but there was a huge divet on the road which probably what caused him to panic.

Here is a image of one of their managers being transferred to another hospital.

Picture of people from SM talking I believe.

picture of manager and other people, I think it's kyuhyun in the back.

picture of nurses and some related person.

A picture of one of their managers

another picture

A picture of Kyuhyun's dad

Picture of the van they were in during the car accident

Picture of Kyuhyun in bed

-------------------------------------------->>EDIT

On their way home at around 12am, suju got into a car accident. The tire of their car ended up popping and then ripping causing their car to violently veer off the road. four of them are hurt and one of them is in critical condition.

Kyuhyun hurt his neck so he's in critical condition and Eeteuk, Eunhyuk and shindong have hurt their legs.

The car flips (not sure if upside down, but probably on its side) and slides about 40meters. O.O

I dont know who that is being pulled out of the car, but i think it may be the driver.

Also news and condition about their manager hasn't been mentioned yet =[ i hope he's okay. ahh hopefully, all of them are okay. especially kyuhyun =[

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/societyt.../v16436770.html
http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v16436651.html

Credits: joynews, Real News, YTN News, damifino@soompi.com, SuJu thread@soompi.com, and cutiepie, Twinkie86, _PINAR_, and candles all@sjfullhouse + bww2 + H.O.T.&DBSK

--------------------------------------->EDIT

We regret to inform you that Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Sin Dong and Ku Hyun were involved in a car accident couple of hours ago. They were driving back to their apartment after their “Kiss the Radio” radio show when this happened. According to witnesses, the car lost control on the highway and overturned, causing the members to get out of the car bleeding with major and minor injuries. The exact conditions are not known at this moment, but Shin Dong is okay according to sources. Their managers were also riding in the car and they are currently all hospitalized in Kang Nam Hospital.
Teuk & ShinDong & EunHyuk are moved to another hospital to get treatment, and because KyuHyun's injuries is the most serious, he still in Seongmo hospital in Kangnam - Seoul to be checked

About KyuHyun, according to the article, KyuHyun got CT scans but at 1:30 AM (Korean time) , he came back to emergency room to be checked, one of SM's representative said that KyuHyun said he felt hurt

ShinDong's injuries is the least serious, the witness said that he always hold other mem's hands and said ''You're OK'' and he cried a lot...
Police determined the accident was caused by the fault of the driver.

Shindong, Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, and their two managers are fine. They just have bruises above their eyes or on their legs, that's it. Just light injuries. Kyuhyun is injured more, but not seriously, it just might take a bit longer to treat probably because of the CT scan.

The accident happened at 12:10 am as they were going home after Sukira. They hit a poll because the driver felt that the right front tire was coming off and got nervous. There was nothing wrong with the tire but there was a huge divet on the road which probably what caused him to panic.
Kyuhyun's dad says Kyu's conditions are okay though,
and that we shouldn't worry.His rib is either fractured or broken.

This new article says Kyuhyun's ribs are injured and he has facial injuries as well.
this is news about the accident on YTN TV...HERE and HERE

Credit : popseoul + cbs + cyxion + soompi + mydaily + H.O.T.&DBSK

-------------------------------------------------

i really hope the three are doing fine now...
and kyuhyun...hopes for a speedy recovery for him
KYUHYUN OPPA HWAITING!

-____- stupid driver!

sisii

omg omg omg omg :( I'm seriously crying right now :'( I hope and pray that Kyuhyun oppa is fine...

We regret to inform you that Super Junior’s...
I seriously had a heart attack reading that part -_______-

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
OMG! I just read about that today over at soompi. I had to back track like 30 pages to get to the beginning. I'm glad that the boys are fine and I hope Kyuhyun has a speedy recovery. Ah, those fans/cameras at the hostipal need to leave and give Kyuhyun and his family some space. Tsk tsk. If I was there, I would be his personal bodyguard and kick every one out. Hahaha!

Another thing, anyone hear about Hyukjae and his groping story? HAHAHAHAHA~!!! I was like what?! when I first read about it. Apparently, the story is that Hyukjae and Junsu, way back when they were in middle school, went into a girl's room and touched her while she was sleeping. Where they touched her, he didn't say it right out, but I'm pretty sure you can guess. After he publicly announced that on Sukira, I think he realized that he shouldn't have said it. He apologized for it later. Ah, um...curious middle schoolers? :lol:

sisii

Another thing, anyone hear about Hyukjae and his groping story? HAHAHAHAHA~!!! I was like what?! when I first read about it. Apparently, the story is that Hyukjae and Junsu, way back when they were in middle school, went into a girl's room and touched her while she was sleeping. Where they touched her, he didn't say it right out, but I'm pretty sure you can guess. After he publicly announced that on Sukira, I think he realized that he shouldn't have said it. He apologized for it later. Ah, um...curious middle schoolers? :lol:
puberty I tell ya lol

I checked out soompi too and they have more then 50 pages of the accident by now I SERIOUSLY HATE THE ANTIS >__________< They started posting really harsh and means stuff about the boys online! Everything just seems to go down hill...first there's a Dong Hae incident, then Heechul has to clode his CY due to antis, Teukkie has been feeling really emo lately :( :( :( Aishhhh I hate antis...

SUJU HWAITING! I'm praying for them everyday...

STIMA

gosh i almost had a herat attack wen i first read the news
I REALLY HOPE THEY RECOVER SOON ! and make it to holywood bowl in time. but i doubt it T_TTT BUT ITD OESNT MATTER AS LONG AS THEY RECOVER. gosh
do they need a new driver or wat? it seems like theyre often in car accidents. T_T _TT_T_T_T_T_T