***Super Junior***

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
whoa...this thread has been dead for some time...well okay not that long ago..but anyways..

I've seen only one performance of their Tic Toc song and that was at that one award show...Golden Disk? But yes, it was such a cute performance!!! Haha, and the part that always makes me laugh is when they do the closeup of Ryeowook during his singing part. LOL! He's so...fragile, it looks. lol XD

Hm...anything new with SuJu? I haven't been updated with any SuJu things...I need to go get some more update on them XD *runs off to SJFullHouse*

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i havent been updated w/ ani kpop at all -______-

well there is the two different version of SUJU calendar thats out
ooo
and their second album is coming out soon =)
that should be something keheh

hmmm...da tic toc perf was kute
lets wah else...*thinks*

how do u guys like the k.r.y. songs?
i think they're pretty good...very drama like but kute lol
i got their snow flower ost song on my mp3 player n i like it =)
i must say i like it more then the hyeon ost? one
i think tatz da name of da drama XD
correct me if i'm wrong
i'm just guessing rite now keheh

wahz new hmm...yoochun & jaejoong was guest on heechul radio show youngstreet
he does have a radio show rite? itz call youngstreet rite?
man now tat i think about it...i realli dunno anithing about suju these dayz XD

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Heechul is still doing that radio show? I don't really know much about SuJu and their radio shows...all I know is that Kang In has one, Yesung has one as well, Heechul has one, and Leeteuk and Eunhyuk has that other one. :D

Anyways, yes! I can't wait for their new album to come out so they can start their promotional activities..hehehe I'm evil..I want to see more of them so I won't let them rest!

Kangin is going to be a guest on X-Man as well with Chunmoo Stephanie. It's out this Sunday! Yay, it'll be the first time I see him on X-Man, though I know that he was on one before, I never watched it so..yeah...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i lost track of suju after they formed kry...i like kry song but im not really crazy about them..cuz its still suju..i think its stupid how they did that too earn more money ...maybe its just me lol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
anyone got suju new album? o_O?
just wondering...
i thought it was out already
but havent heard nothing about it so just wondering keheh

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Nope, I don't think it's out yet. But there's going to be another sub-group in SuJu called "SuJu T." The T stands for trot, which I think would be an interesting mix. The members in the SuJu T are Shindong, Sungmin, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Leeteuk. I think their single will be out on the 20th of this month (but not exactly sure so don't quote me). But yes, I'm so looking forward to this group!! I love trot songs, believe it or not. XD And Kangin is perfect for this group. <33

sisii

^ lol I think Kangin is perfect in this group also! But I hate the fact that they are forming yet another group -____________-; The boys better come back with a new album soon! I want SUPER JUN...I-O-R!!! *doing hand gesture*

Eeteuk, EunHyuk, Donghae and Sungmin recently signed in Cyworld kr. They now have a CY page^^ Eeteuk and Eunhyuk uptdate their page regularly. After reading a few of Teukie's blogs, he sounds depressing and sad :( I hope he'll get well soon. Oppa Hwaiting!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..SuJu T!!!

trot!! can't wait to hear it...

all these sub groups..hopefully SuJu has a new album out before these sub groups comes out with more songs..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
All these subs groups reminds me of Johnny Entertainment and how they do their groups...but I guess that's what Lee Soo Man wanted SuJu to head towards. I really don't mind it, but I do love it when everyone is together.

sisii do you have the links to their cyworld? :D I usually just visit Heechul's since everything that he says is so interesting, lol.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
o yeah i heard of that
i wonder why suju T get a single and not suju k.r.y. o_O
o well...will be looking forward to both album and single =)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I'm not really sure if it's a single or if it's just one song...I think it's just one song because they mentioned that the song was from the same guy who made "Ummunah." XD The song is going to be a mix of trot, pop, and rap, which would be an interesting combination. I can't wait to hear it! ^_^

Also, Heechul, Shindong, and Kangin are going to be in this one music video along with Micky Yoochun, Eru, the guy from GOD and this other guy (sorry, can't remember their names at the moment). This is the mv where Kangin was talking about how he and the girl has a "skinship" scene. XD

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i think it is a single
the single is going to have three song tracks and three instr tracks
*if i'm not mistaken*

oh and we can now pre-order SUJU march posters...two different versions...as yesasia as well as the single
*tell me will sm is gonna stop trying to make money*
anyway...there is only a temp of the posters...wonder why they expect us to pre-order if they dont have the actual pics yet o_O

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yep, you were correct. it is a single and it was released today. The mv was also released!!! XDD Hahaha, I loved it! Trot songs are so aweseome! They were all so cute and omg Shindong sang...he never usually sings in Super Junior songs, but he has a line in this one. I pre-ordered the single last week, so it should be coming soon. Hehehe, can't wait for it!

Here's the mv:

Super Junior T - Rok Ku Guh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PIORuNZM54

sisii

Their new song is... GOOD AND ADDICTIVE!!!!! X_________X

hahaha I love it! The MV is soo funny and cute^^ Isak unnie is in it too hehe I got to say..Hyukkie and Shindong were the funniest along with Sungmin haha The class room scene was soo adorable hehe

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahaha the song on T are funny and the mv but i cant stand the song lol to me its annoying but the guys are still coming up with new stuff and soo cute!