***Super Junior***

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i wouldnt mind being their driver xD

well good news guys kyuhyun father inform fans that he's now breathing on his own YAY~!
SUJU HWAITING!!

gosh i so do detest anti -______-
do they really have nothing to do!!
a bunch of stalkers!!

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
ok guys, K.R.Y fans. we need help on voting Pattaya International Music Festival

to vote for K.R.Y - http://www.mediathai.net/module/newsdesk/n...7&img_id=17

K.R.Y is second at the moment and Miyoun is 1st!!!!

K.R.Y fans fighting!

P.S. Don't freak out if the web said: Too many connection. right now it's doing find.

You can vote as many time as you want, but you have to refresh the page.

thanks ^^

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
the result is not official yet but currently, SJ is 1st!
Point differences: about 5000
the official score will be announce on 30, April 2007 12:00 PM (Noon) thai time

congrats to KRY and fans that vote (me too)! heheh

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
you did vote?
man i sit in front of my com 13 hours straight voting.

finally they won!!!!!
at first i thought we're gonna lose for miyoun hehe ^^
thanks for voting!

here's the cap!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lol, that's some dedication... I voted for them too so congratz Super Junior KRY! I don't think this voting system is so liable, GM are in third place but they are far behind Miyoun and SJKRY with only 570,000 votes? And is Miyoun the same Miyoun from Baby VOX?

Anyways, anyone watched Heechul on Golden Fishery? It's so funny! Well, the first parts were, but the dance segment at the end was sort of long. Hahaha, Heechul <3 Shindong and Eunhyuk were guest captives. You can watch it with english subs on youtube. ^^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
im not surprise suju are famous in thailand..the thai fan are loyal as heck lol...i would love to see golf and mike with suju lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Super Junior T are the idols for this month's KM Idol World. Anyone catched the first episode? LOL, it was so hilarious! I can't wait for the next one to see the continuation of the skit. XD

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Awww, where did all the other SuJu sarnies go? :unsure:

NEWS: Super Junior will be making a movie! Supposedly, SM is setting up a movie-making section to their company and the first ones to try it out will be Super Junior. All the members will be featured in it, except Kyuhyun, who is still in the hospital. I'm not really sure what it's about but uh, something about blogging, school, dance club, judo club (?), and an evil Shiwon. Haha, why is Shiwon always the evil one? Maybe because he looks like joker.

Hahaha, but he really is a sweet guy. Or at least he looks like it. So yeah, the movie should be out in August. I can't wait for it! :yahoo:

sisii

i'm here!!!!!! ^^ I'm been really lazy to update news and all cause I spend most of my time spazzing about suju in their forum lol

SUJU MOVIE OMGAWWDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the news on SJFH. I sooo can't wait! LOLLL JaM, Shiwon and the Joker XDDDD Omoo why Shiwonnie has to be the bad guy? I can't picture him being mean -_______-;; Maybe Kangin can be the mean guy lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
sisii! long time no talk/see!
lol, are you mostly on SJFH? or another SJ forum?
The SJ forum that I usually visit is SJFH because they're nicer. ^_^
Hehe, they don't make you edit your posts.
I really don't see the point of that.
People will reply if they have something to say.
If they don't, then they won't. *duh* LOL

Shiwon really does looks like Joker, though!
The smile!

Anyways, yes, SJ movie!!!!! YAY!!!!
Like I said in SJFH, my expectations for this movie is really low...
So hopefully when it comes out, it doesn't disappoint me.
Kind of like Vacation... I was sad that it wasn't as good as their banjun dramas.
Aw, banjun dramas...how I miss those..
If they were still here, I'm pretty sure SuJu will be all over those. :lol:
*sigh* Where did all those good shows go?

sisii

^ Hi JaM!!!
omg we haven't been communicating in a long long time!
How are you? lol
yes I'm on SJFH all the time
The members are a lot nicer and i like the environment there :)
Besides, it's the only suju forum I know, since you are the one who recommended to me

I hope that their movie doesn't disappoint me either.
I expected more from SM when Vacation was release but yeah DBSK's banjun dramas was better. In fact, it was the BEST!
awwwwww I miss banjun dramas :(
I think I might go and watch it just to satisfy my thirst lol
All the good shows are gone >____<;;
First their was the banjun, than it was Love Letter followed by Xman
errrrrrrrrr

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I know! Love Letter and Xman are both gone... :( My two favorite shows...

I don't think any other variety show has replaced those two for me yet. I've watched some of Jihwaza and it's ok but it gets boring after a while. And I haven't even been interested enough to watch Haja Go, which I think it's already off the air for low ratings.

Has anyone been watching KM Idol World with Super Junior T? I just finished watching this week's episode and OMG! Poor Eunhyuk! LOL, they're pulling another prank on him. I feel so bad for him.. ahh~ SuJu are so mean to him... lol, it's just brotherly-friendly love. ^_^ The rest of it will continue in next week's episode. I can't wait to see the rest of it! It was very nice to see them and all of their non-celeb friends with the exception of Bang Shiri gather and talk. It seemed like a very warm and friendly atmosphere, that is until KangIn's "drunk friend" showed up. Ah, I wish there were subs...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
wah? are u sserious love letter and xman..wow that was a two biggie to take away..i havent been updating on suju but how are the guys? and what are they doing now?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm not really sure what they are doing now..but they were on a show..just recently I think, where they were suppose to call a friend (in the middle of the night, literally), to see which SuJu member friend's come over when asked too..LOL..SuJu came up with some funny excuses to try and get their friends to come over, but they were still rejected..haha..and!! Sungmin even thought of calling DBSK!! and Heechul was like, aren't they in Japan right now? ..aish..that sucks, it would've been fun if they were to call DBSK..anyways..while they were waiting, they decided to do some prank calls on their friends with really weird topics..must watch!!

Love Suju!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Yep, that's KM Idol World with Super Junior T. They filmed it last month but it's still airing. Right now they are currently filming their Super Junior movie. ^^

SuJu fans should definitely check out Idol World. LOL, in the first two episodes, they did a parody of Goong and called it "Goong T." In the third and fourth episodes, they basically played "Deal or No Deal" and also started the phone calling at the end of ep 4. Then 5 and 6 are the phone call episodes. They have to call a friend in the middle of the night and ask them to come over. Whoever's friend gets there first will receive a massage (which they don't know about). And while they are waiting for their friends to come over, they have another mission in which they call a friend and ask them to do something, like borrowing money, donating blood for a sick sibling, etc. to see if they are actually willing to do it. ^^

Here are some segments from the show subbed by muish.

TRUTH GAME
Part 1 2

PHONE CALLS
Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *will continue in this week's episode*

GOONG T subbed by saanbbii
Part 1 2 3 4
I can usually stand Super Junior and all their yaoi-ness, but Leeteuk and Heechul just gave me goosebumps in this one. :wacko: Sungmin's acting was just superb~!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know how you feel!!!

sometimes....i just get the feeling that there is too much touching and holding going on...not too normal...however, it could that they're just close with each other.....and as long as my SIWON is still with me!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, the prank on poor Eunhyuk is too funny and he looks like he wants to hit the guy and also cry! Love Kim HeeChul for he's enjoying this way too much. Have the members ever pranked KHC before? All of the prank clips that I've seen, the pranks are instigated by KHC.

sisii

i know how you feel!!!

sometimes....i just get the feeling that there is too much touching and holding going on...not too normal...however, it could that they're just close with each other.....and as long as my SIWON is still with me!!!
haha well according to Kangin and Heechul, they said that Shiwon was the one that does most of the skinship in the group >_________<

I do hope he finds a nice girlfriend in the future :mellow: Not do I hate it want he hugs the other members but I really got goosebumps when I was watching their mini-drama months back. The scene where Shiwon nearly kissed Donghae *fall of my chair* :unsure: