***Super Junior***

sisii

I agree w/ you JaM..Timeless mv was basically the same thing...I wish they put audio and that you can hear what each person are saying. In the 'making of', the last part where Shiwon was on his knees, he was really crying and that scene had so much emotions. The same scene where Hankyung told Shiwon to le go Lee Yeon Hee x___x He's good!

I watch the last episode of Suju reality drama. It was good. They had an award show and they were given trophies. Donghae and Eunhyuk got best on-screen couple!! loll After the award show, they all went on a vacation to Japan.

Starting on the 10 oct. I think, Suju Adonis diary will air. it's basically a behind the scene of Suju Adonis camp. <= info from SJFullHouse

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I thought that Hankyung was gonne be on X-Man this weekend but it looks like it's gonna be the one with TVXQ instead. Anyways, either way, I can't wait for both of them. I wonder what Hankyung's gonna be like on X-Man...hm, wonder who he's going against in Of Course?...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i would love to see hankyung on loveletter he is too cute..hes been everywhere now..in the video timeless he is getting hot!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^He's been on Love Letter a couple of times now. I think it was because of Love Letter that he's like EVERYWHERE now. LOL, anyways, although my Dong Bang boys are back, I'm not gonna neglect my SuJu boys. XD I can't wait until they start their new album activities as well. SuJu and TVXQ should do another collaboration. :D

sisii

^ I totally agree! Maybe another Christmas album? hehe Or better yet, a short drama together!!! Awwww I miss seeing those two bands together!

Pee

sarNie Elites
dang sorry gurls i´ve been busy , but i dled the hq episodes of suju FH so imma have a suju night,,,,, and o_O
today i was walking , ,, and i swear i thought i saw hankyungie selling hot dogs............... and I was like omg....and my heart was jumping.... but then i took another close look.....

well it wasnt him......

i´ll try to be realistic from now on..... hahah XD

Well anyone wanna post sum pics of our lovely suju members?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
^ I totally agree! Maybe another Christmas album? hehe Or better yet, a short drama together!!! Awwww I miss seeing those two bands together!

girl i couldnt agree more..they should do it again cant hlep but love all 18 of them together!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
did u guys see the Key Of heart MV ???
i love it cuz there's a storyline ^_^
i'll post it on BoA's thread =)

sisii

I've been wanting to watch that performance! Thank you soo much JaM!!! You're the best when it comes to share your love of Suju with us hehe :D

I watched the interview. Shindong is one hyper kid haha He kept on doing peace sign behind the reporter's back loll

sisii

~~OCTOBER 15th

It's my Aiden Lee
...my East Sea
...my Space Cadet
...my Korea #1 Justin Timberlake
...my Fishy Boy
...my wangjanim
...my oppa, Donghae 21st(20) Birthday today!!!
:D

(8)~~Sengil Chu Ka Hamida ...
Sengil Chu Ka Hamida...
Saranghanun...Donghaeyaa...
Sengil Chu Ka Hamida!!!
^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Random...

I saw a Eunhyuk look-a-like yesterday @ SM Entertainment audition in Toronto :lol:
:eek: You sure it wasn't really him? I would've jumped him if it was...hehehe ***violent thoughts*** Anyways, what do you all think of the new subgroup in SuJu, K.R.Y? I'm guessing it stands for Kyu Hyun, Ryeo Wook, and Yeh Sung LOL how original... anyways, those three are probably the three of the group that I find most boring...not to be mean because I do love all of them, but maybe the camera just doesn't do them justice (always focusing on the other guys instead)...but yeah, they're probably the three most vocally talented ones in the group also too. I haven't heard their song..I don't even know if it's out yet, but yeah, I would like to see how far they can go. :D

sisii

hahaha I would jump on him also but too bad it wasn't him lol There was also a Lee Jun Ki look-a-like >.< He was soo cute!! lol Alot of girls went up to him and told him he looked like Lee Jun Ki.. poor guy he looked annoyed haha His friend nexts to him told the girl that he hated Lee Jun Ki lmao anyways...

K.R.Y rocks!! loll I love their voice and they make a good trio^^