***Super Junior***

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahh yea girl it soo sad when shiwon ask forgivess it just that moment where he dont look like a bad guy but really a nice one lol...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Wow, there's so much SuJu things this past weekend. Hankyung and Shiwon are on Love Letter and then Shiwon and Kibum are in X-Man. There are also those other shows, such as the driving one...and did anyone watch the bungee jumping song show? It had Leeteuk, Shiwon, Hankyung, Kangin, and Eunhyuk. They had to karaoke against each other and whoever lost had to jump I think. Anyways, I won't give any spoilers but you get to see a lot of SuJu's cute silliness. :D

EDIT//

Another thing to share...this is my favorite Shiwon scene from 18 vs 29, the pillow scene I call it. :lol: Anyways, it's english hardsubbed so yay!

Choi Shiwon - 18vs29 ep 04 cut

sisii

awwww that's my favorite scene too!!! OMG my Shiwonnie looks soo cute! Handsome and innocent :wub: JaM you just know how to make my day huh? hehe

Just as I thought I won't be hearing from them for a while, Suju are appearing everywhere! i haven't watch the bungee/karaoke thing yet but I did watch the 1000 songs challenge w/ Eunhyuk, Shiwon and Sungmin. Hyukie messed up one time but it was really cute haha I also watched Eeteuk's driving show. Last week episode was soo funny. Especially that part where Eeteuk took Kangin and Donghae to the ride of their lives :loool: He's such a bad driver loll I have yet to watch LL and Xman. I only saw Shiwon's sexy dance and Hankyung looking hot with his pilot sunglasses on LL...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^np! I just love that scene so much that's why I wanted to share it. :D Even though there are a lot of other cute scenes, I liked that one the most.

As for the shows, I haven't seen those two that you're talking about, the 1000 Songs Challenge and the Driving School one with Donghae. I want to see it now! *runs off to dl*

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished watching xman... wow.... csw's thingy actually is shown? oh boy~ those peeps who saw it, were sorta lucky. LOL it seems like he was cool about it... or perhaps being mortified secretly? i mean it's show on air! T_T but with smile icon covered it. HAHA i wonder kkr had apologized to csw for "accident pull-swimshort-down"? hehe

kim ki bum, is really a pretty boy... i mean he has like girly face... especially when he had those thin black eyeliner... i'm envious of his smile... it's pretty! <3

oh 18vs29 is a fun drama to watch. especially csw in it. he doesn't talk much so i don't consider it as him being actor YET... however, he does a pretty good job at it. ^^v

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii said:
It's a scene from the drama 18vs29 :) Shiwon played in that drama before he joined Suju.
[post="172787"][/post]​
whoa that was a while ago..thanks hunnie for telling me..u are too kool :p

sisii

omg i just finished watching xman... wow.... csw's thingy actually is shown? oh boy~ those peeps who saw it, were sorta lucky. LOL it seems like he was cool about it... or perhaps being mortified secretly? i mean it's show on air! T_T but with smile icon covered it. HAHA i wonder kkr had apologized to csw for "accident pull-swimshort-down"? hehe

kim ki bum, is really a pretty boy... i mean he has like girly face... especially when he had those thin black eyeliner... i'm envious of his smile... it's pretty! <3

oh 18vs29 is a fun drama to watch. especially csw in it. he doesn't talk much so i don't consider it as him being actor YET... however, he does a pretty good job at it. ^^v
:eek: Are you serious??! I have to watch this!!! LOL poor Shiwon...his manhood was seen :ph34r:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Hahaha! His manhood! LOL, I watched that scene but I don't think anything actually shows...I'm pretty sure it was just his boxers or something but they did that just to make you think it did. XD It was cute though how Kibum was laughing so hard in the background when it happened.

I hear SJ is coming out with another TV show...this time it's on KM. I wonder what it's about...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
that is too funny i want to see that part of xmn...would have been the best lol jk....oohh shiwon got to be more carefull then that

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just came upon this video clip of Sungmin yesterday and now I completely love it! From the looks of it, it's a cut from the Super Junior Show and you all have probably already seen it, but I'm still sharing it anyways. Hahaha, Sungmin is so adorable and Kangin is hilarious! <33 :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzA5g1PCTc

If you guys don't know, it's actually a parody of a commercial with Hwang Bora. This is the original version, which I like just as much as Sungmin's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPUEY9v1XuM

sisii

awwww Sungmin is protecting his sweet pumpkin hehe He looks super cute there! Thanks for sharing JaM!

Anyone watch Donghae's CF with Boa? *sigh* Donghae is soo good looking. He kinda scared with as the cyborg though -___-; Anyways, their interview is really cute. Boa and Donghae gets to hold hands hehe

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^It's out already?! I saw the screencaps of it from the making of it, but I didn't know that it was out. Now I have to go find it on youtube...XP

sisii

That clip is just 30 sec. There is a whole story behind it. I want to watch that one. It's a sad love story. Donghae cyborg cried at the end :(

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Whoa, I just checked the Love Letter thread at soompi and realized that Hankyung is again back on it. *I'm so slow...* LOL, so how many times has he been on Love Letter now? His first time was his first variety game debut, and then the second time was the Phuket Special, and I guess the one this past weekend is his third time...aish, I need to finish dling the rest of the Phuket special and now I need the most recent one also. :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
the only love letter i say hankyung in is with him shiwon and heechul...and its was too cute..i dont know what he and the host was saying but it must have been funny!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lol, yes it was..

I'm so slow...I realized that I did have that episode that I was talking about...well, the first part of the last one. I redled it and was watching it and I was like...haven't I seen this before? And then I look at all my files and there it is! LOL.

Anyways, part 2 of Timeless came out. I watched it and it was good...didn't really give more info though...for me it was like basically the same as the first one, flashing back and forth between memories and the present. Except that this one had Junsu and the girl singer (I don't remember her name) in it. I <3 Junsu! And Hankyung was hot in the video...though I can't seem to take him seriously after watching Full House..lol

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah Jam i was soo slow i didnt get the timeless video until someone told me the first one was shiwon making then hankyung i was laughing....very slow