***Super Junior***

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Hahaha, the prank on poor Eunhyuk is too funny and he looks like he wants to hit the guy and also cry! Love Kim HeeChul for he's enjoying this way too much. Have the members ever pranked KHC before? All of the prank clips that I've seen, the pranks are instigated by KHC.
They did play a prank on Heechul once and that was for his birthday during SJFH. They set up a fake English interview, which all the members prepared what they were going to say in English ahead of time, leaving Heechul to come up with and use the little English that he knows. They also purposefully focused all the attention on Heechul, therefore the rest of the members pretended to be mad and were like "Is this a Super Junior interview? or a Kim Heechul interview?" LOL. Heechul felt really bad at first, but then he figured out that it was a prank before the members even told him. He was investigating the room and was like "where are the cameras?" :lol:

Yeah, Shiwon is really touchy...ahaha, however, I didn't mind it in SJFH because they seem more like a caring act. Whereas Leeteuk and Heechul in Goong T was just too much with the fruits and closeups of someone's (Teukie?) tongue...ewww....*goosebumps*

And isn't Shiwon going out with Stella...forgot her last name... but that one SM trainie. I remember seeing many of their pictures together. I didn't hear about them breaking up so I'm assuming that they're still together..

sisii

^I don't think they are still together. I saw it somewhere in Soompi. From what I saw, they said that she was the one "begging" him to go out with her o_O Kinda strange, Stella seemed to be such a nice girl. She's cute too^^

Well since we are talking about Shiwon, someone posted in SJ*FH that Shiwon is rich >______< Apparently, his dad owns the the second biggest store chain in Korea. Shiwon's chinese tutor said that he drives a benz and that he doesn't live in the dorm with the other members.

I don't know if it's a rumor or not but I think Shiwon kinda fit in that social class.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Whoa! Shiwon super rich?! I knew that he lived at home instead of at the dorms with the other members, but wow~~~ OK, forget the other SuJu members, Shiwon is now my goal! Shiwon baby, I'm coming~~~~!!!!! :loool: :yahoo:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
haha..yeah..I saw those prank calling ones..love SuJu!! and thank your for the links!! I've lost track of Idol World Suju T since I subscribed to too many uploaders..Thanks again!

Here are some segments from the show subbed by muish.

TRUTH GAME
Part 1 2

PHONE CALLS
Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *will continue in this week's episode*

GOONG T subbed by saanbbii
Part 1 2 3 4
I can usually stand Super Junior and all their yaoi-ness, but Leeteuk and Heechul just gave me goosebumps in this one. :wacko: Sungmin's acting was just superb~!

sisii

^Whoa! Shiwon super rich?! I knew that he lived at home instead of at the dorms with the other members, but wow~~~ OK, forget the other SuJu members, Shiwon is now my goal! Shiwon baby, I'm coming~~~~!!!!! :loool: :yahoo:
omoo JaM :loool: I didn't know you were that kind of girl :blink: haha i kid, i kid :p

What i like during the Truth Game Suju T were playing was the round between Kangin and Hyukjae! The videos on Eunhyuk's pvp LMAO XDD I guess boys will always be boys -________-;

untinnu

sarNie Adult
omoo JaM :loool: I didn't know you were that kind of girl :blink: haha i kid, i kid :p

What i like during the Truth Game Suju T were playing was the round between Kangin and Hyukjae! The videos on Eunhyuk's pvp LMAO XDD I guess boys will always be boys -________-;
LMAO!!! yeah!!! no matter who they are or what they are..boys are boys..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Ahaha, of course I'm not like that... :rolleyes: XD

Anyways, here are some pictures from SuJu's new movie...

I'm too lazy to upload all the pictures myself so here is the link to the soompi thread with the pictures.
soompi thread

And if you're not part of soompi, but wants to see the pictures, click here.

It is called "꽃미남연쇄테러사건" or "Flower Boys' Series of Terror Events" (flower boys would be the equivalent of "pretty boys" in English). They announced the release date, which is July 26. The trailer will be shown at the SM Summer Concert on June 30th and the July 1st.

Ah, I can't wait to see this!

sisii

OMGAWD!!!!!!!!!! >______________________<

*SPAZZZZZ* I can't wait for it to release!!! Donghae looks super cute in the picture hehehe I can,t wait to see b-boy Heechul in action lol

Thanks for sharing JaM^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Here's the subbed trailer for the movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huuLuvk9w2M

Ahahaha! Pretty boys all over the world... (more like China and Korea lol..) :wub: :wub:

OMG! I love Ryeowook in this! I have a feeling that he's gonna be my favorite character! That nerd! Ahaha, he makes me laugh the most from the trailer. :loool: :loool:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
some, not sure if all, of the SuJu members got new looks!

Kangin shaved his head!!!!

while Kibum cut it shorter, I'm not sure about other members, haven't seen any of their pics yet..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
don't mean to offend any ryeowook fans but . . . is it just me or did he have like a major [and i mean major-surgery] make over? ^^"
he looks so different from debut . . . not to mention he's starting to look like kangta

anyway off from that topic . . .

did you guys hear that Hangen is those stupid korean antis target at the moment?
they're like making his life miserable [ms]
poor hangen<3
stupid antis really have no life do they even get pay for these things? ><
theyre just wasting their time and money . . . yup they have no brain what so ever
cuz if they do they wouldnt be wasting their money on something/someone they dislike so much

Source: SINA
Translations by Scarlett @ http://www.asianfanatics.net/forum
May take out with proper credits

CAUTION: There are some bothersome contents in this article.

Han Kyung of Super Junior becomes the next target for anti-fans

Infamous anti-fan communities from Korea has always created huge burdens to stars over the past years. One year ago, DONG BANG SHIN GI member U-KNOW YUNHO became a victim of the hurtful actions done by an anti-fan and it had created a shock within the entertainment industry. Now, these group of anti-fans announced that their next target will be HAN KYUNG of Korea's popular boy group SUPER JUNIOR. In Korea, Han Kyung had repeatedly been harassed by anti-fans, thus his company arranged him to have activities done in China to "escape" from the anti-fans. Unexpectedly, anti-fans chased Han Kyung all the way to China, causing him to suffer more pain. The escape aided him no protection at all.

Insane Actions to Create Trouble

According to a witness, Han Kyung, who has lately been in China doing activities, encountered a so-called fan that wanted to give him a gift during his ride back to the hotel after recording a television program. The fan's fluentless Chinese created doubts within the staff. When the fan gave them the present and cake, the fan requested to have a picture with the idol. The staff were afraid that Han Kyung would be harmed and politely rejected the fan, using Han Kyung being sick as an excuse. After Han Kyung's polite apology, the staff immediately brought him back to the hotel. As they got back, the staff opened the present together and discovered that inside the box contained small bags full of blood. There was also a sharp knife and a stabbed picture of Han Kyung. Han Kyung immediately understood that this was done by an anti-fan, and after several testings of the cake, it was concluded that the cake contained a nameless poisonous powder. The company wanted to keep the true reasons to Han Kyung's visit to China a secret and thus Han Kyung did not disclose anything to the media.

Because SM Entertainment wanted to break into the Chinese market, SM purposely added Han Kyung in Super Junior. Chinese fans became interested and strongly affected by this star, the first Chinese celebrity to debut in Korea. Although it is a good thing that Han Kyung is popular in Korea, the anti-fan socities are still extremely unhappy that he came to Korea to steal the native Korean stars' bowls of rice. To protect the power that native Korean artistes' have in Korea, they are developing plans to kick Han Kyung out of Korea. They created negative rumors of Han Kyung so the audience could become disappointed in him, pressuring him to leave Korea's market.

In the beginning of the year, an anti-fan pretended to be a fan and sent a letter to SM to explain about the fan's disappointment in Han Kyung. The company thought that this was really written by a fan and decided to shrink down Han Kyung's activities. This aroused strong opposition from Han Kyung's fans and a group of them surrounded the SM building and protested loudly: Fight down the anti-fan society. However, the company did nothing to prevent the anti-fans in action. The anti-fan society continued to make an effort to create a bad image for Han Kyung. Anti-fans pretended to be a Han Kyung fan so they could merge into the group of fans to create trouble and some managed to grab some information about Han Kyung's recent activities and schedules. According to an SM worker, during February of this year when Han Kyung's fans created a gathering to celebrate his birthday, an anti-fan managed to slip into the crowd and jumped onto the stage, fowl-mouthing Han Kyung and yelled at him to crawl back to China. Soon the security pulled him away and did a search within the fans. They discovered that a fan had a bottle of sufuric acid and after more searching they discovered that the bottle was just water that had some powder added. To prevent the news to become extremely widespread, this incident was kept a secret.

Afterwards, an anti-fan immediately reported complaints about the incident. The anti-fan did not mention anything about a bottle of sulfuric acid and how the anti-fan had publicly insulted Han Kyung. Instead, the anti-fan posted messages as a fan of the star and openly criticized Han Kyung's unfriendly behaviour and SM Entertainment's unfair treatments towards fan. For this, the company did not reply or gave any comment, and the incident was quickly forgotten. Unable to defeat Han Kyung, anti-fan socities approached a more hurtful act, and created negative rumors of Han Kyung being involved in trades of amphetamine drug injection needles and sent threatening letters to SM to blacken Han Kyung's image. Afterwards, Han Kyung took the volunteered action to test his urine to prove his innocence. Unfortunately, this incident has caused a dark shadow on Han Kyung's image.

Slash Shipping Creates War

Slash shipping fanfiction is what fans enjoy to write. To give passionate support to certain celebrities, they will often pair them up and create a romantic fiction. These fanfictions, however, always revolved around gay couples. Within Super Junior, Han Kyung and "princess" HEECHUL are one of the most popular couples due to their close relationship. Fans become enthusiastic and thrilled when they witness close interactions between the two, see them wearing "couple" clothes and also when they often exchange looks when they sing. There are numerous fanfictions about these two on the web. Both Han Kyung and Heechul are also two of the most popular members from the group.

"Slash shipping" is a promotion method by SM to make fans happy. Seeing that slash shipping is being warmly welcomed by fans, the company purposely allows the members to show their closeness in the public. Touching each other at concerts and giving surprises to the other person by jumping on him behind his back are often seen. If it's not jumping on each other, there will be secret kisses. When the two are happy together, the fans will automatically become happy. This is one method that SM has purposely allowed for more promotion.

Unfortunately, in the extremely conservative Korea, the audience feels extremely offensive towards Han Kyung's actions. Anti-fans attacked, posting negative messages on Han Kyung's website, saying that Han Kyung should return to China to raises horses instead along with other extremely hurtful comments. SM has locked the message board to prevent more messages for being submitted. However, anti-fans managed to release viruses into the website. During April, an anti-fan with the surname Lee sent Han Kyung some of his nude pictures and semen, causing Han Kyung to be extremely uncomfortable.

The incident of Han Kyung being chased by anti-fans IS TRUE, unfortunately.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah...after Yunho's incident..the antis have announced that uh..Hankyung and Heechul would be their next target...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
anti-fans need to get a life since this is probably taking up all of their time chasing these stars all over the place. It's really annoying me for the fact that people can just hate for no good legimate reason. I'm just glad that the Yunho was okay during the incident.

Hwaiting Han Kyung!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ agree...how can they just hate someone for no reason..and then making their life miserable..it doesn't make sense..

Yunho was nice to let go of that anti..but now she's like bluffing over the internet that she isn't grateful and is now targeting SuJu members..I wish that Yunho hadn't let her go at the time..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
antis = no social life and jealous [insert word here]
if they hate hangen because he's chinese, why even learn chinese to begin with?
really they truely have no life . . . and i mean following him to china?
how much money did that trip cost? where'd they get the money?
no life what so ever

well on the bright size, once youre target by antis that means your popularity is booming . . . -________-"

untinnu

sarNie Adult
antis = no social life and jealous [insert word here]
if they hate hangen because he's chinese, why even learn chinese to begin with?
really they truely have no life . . . and i mean following him to china?
how much money did that trip cost? where'd they get the money?
no life what so ever

well on the bright size, once youre target by antis that means your popularity is booming . . . -________-"
haha..nice bright side...

Hankyung Hwaiting~!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
yeah xD

anywho . . . suju's websit has just been updated with new photos of them for their new album =]
kangin = bald should be interesting
and hangen has a tattoo lol xD
only bad thing is that the photos are so dark ><
but theyre nice though ^^
at the moment only 4 members has been revealed!!
wonder how the other looks like =]

if you as me . . . i kinda like how mr. "korean #1 handsome guy" went bald[ish] xD
i think its a great change for him . . . very mature even ^^

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Super Junior's 2nd album is out!! well..Sept. 20..

I've uploaded it and posted it into my archive and in BM

I love their second album!!!!!