Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think the reason why it doesnt show previews for the next episode is b/c they're filming this and airing it at the same time...that's what happened with KNT

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
i agree with you.Pinky always looks gorgeous in any outfit or wardrobe.On the other hand,Chanapol sometimes has a not-so-good angle view,but Pinky is always beautiful in every sight.I really like this lady.

cecilia

Staff member
lily got san angry today again --- san grab on her neck and about to choke her to death but didn't and push her aside instead. he couldn't believe how angry he got, disappointed at himself. Wuttikorn came to the rescue and gave San a few punches and grab pinky by the hand and walk inside. after they left inside, pinky went straight to her room, crying, can't believe that San's about to kill her :(

damn it, he slapped her .. :lmao: why do he have to slapped her face .. that's too low :(

^^ I thought so too... Haha only n'eaks slap people LMAO :lol:

But anyhow, the next episode seems really interesting. They'll be alone for awhile. Mmm, I really wanna know what will happen. Hopefully this time no one ruins their time together...

cecilia

Staff member
^it sound like that too .. when he was like, can i just spend the times i have left fulfilling my duty.
i still mad at him for slapping her, and yes, only n'ek can go around and beat her p'ek :loool:

let's hope their escape from the mansion be a nice quiet sweet time. i don't want to see any more bickering, its' getting too draggy now with it --- time to move on to romance or get to the point already :( if it continue doing this, i afraid, i'll give up half way like Paul/Fon and catch it up later in DVD LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lily got san angry today again --- san grab on her neck and about to choke her to death but didn't and push her aside instead. he couldn't believe how angry he got, disappointed at himself. Wuttikorn came to the rescue and gave San a few punches and grab pinky by the hand and walk inside. after they left inside, pinky went straight to her room, crying, can't believe that San's about to kill her :(

damn it, he slapped her .. :lmao: why do he have to slapped her face .. that's too low :(
Oh my god Ceci, that was one scary slap and choke. I did not like it at all. It's kinda odd because when Aum choked Aff in JLR, I was fine with it. LOL.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it got me piss a lot too the part he choke and slap her.that was too much.but i can feel that he would do something rough to her when she said that.i hate pra aek who does that.only nang aek should do that. writer sucks! didn't even follow the summary he was suppose to kiss her when she insulted him and his mom. but at least she got him back, she slap him like 3 times and wootikorn punch him couples time i was satisfy. i was more piss when he slap her, that was too much,she should have slap him more than once. feel so sorry for her in this episode.now it looks like they're following the summary. so next episode they probably have some alone times. gosh hope there'll be some sweet scenes, i'm tire of them arguing too. :arrg:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
man u guys watch it first thing in the morning or what? always ahead of the game! i just got out of work now gonna go watch it. was hoping to read some sweet spoilers before but i see a slap coming? :eek: anyway i feel kinda sorry for lily cuz no one believes her esp her dad. no wonder she wanted to die to get it over with lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^some of us watch it live ja.

i hoping and wishing for more sweet time .. the bickering needs to stop and the fighting as well. they need to come to a conclusion and accept each other difference instead of fighting over the same problem .. okay, i get it. san and mutita have a thing in front of lily's eyes and they mutita will always be bad to lily. now surpass these scenes please.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ah.. i have to mention Mor Kong is such a sweetheart. when Lily is so sad and crying, then he comes along and make her smile and happy. love his character. i would pick Mor Kong over Sun anyday. in real life the girl would definately pick a sweet gentleman like Mor Kong. this la korn was going well and then it got ruin when praek choke and slap nangaek. sucks a lot! why why why?! the writer have to have this scenes. make praek become a jerk! stupid big time! so dissappointing! :arrg:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe.. can't wait for the next epi. even though san slapped lily, afterward he felt guilty... I see it in him. Gosh.. get on with the romance, I can't wait to see them both happy and I want tonss of scene of them together... I mean romance scenes....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it would make me less angry if she had slap him more than once when he slap her and afterward he crying b/c that'll show he hurt a lot of what he did and he hurt himself like hit his hand to a tree or something and bleed that will make me less piss at him. to me he didn't felt gulity enough afterward. it just piss me a lot when praek slap nangaek it's such a no no to me. not a man at all! not praek more of a bad guy. but yeah go on with the romance scenes. wanna see already.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
it would make me less angry if she had slap him more than once when he slap her and afterward he crying b/c that'll show he hurt a lot of what he did and he hurt himself like hit his hand to a tree or something and bleed that will make me less piss at him. to me he didn't felt gulity enough afterward. it just piss me a lot when praek slap nangaek it's such a no no to me. not a man at all! not praek more of a bad guy. but yeah go on with the romance scenes. wanna see already.
i agreed. we'll have to see what he'll have to do in order to win pinky's heart... and repay all the bad things that he had done... he's is such a devil..hehe..lol...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
darn it.. we'll have to wait like five days before we get to see the next epi.. i can't wait that long.. anyone got any spoiler for the next epi.?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
no spoilers.. no spoilers... not one in sight

I will be twiddling my thumbs for the next 5 days.
awe.. that sucks then.. they better suprise us in the next epi. with a cute scene.. I want romance now.. Come on get with the love already, this is already epi. 9.. how much longer do they have to bicker and fight.. they're both already hurting....