Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ah the scene they hug is sooooooooooooooo cute. and they were saying you're the one who hug me..hehehe..i was screaming....i didn't expect he would come behind and hug her like that and caught her when she trip. so it got me screaming. hehehe. love this scene. and the yogurt scene was so funny and cute. so immature both of them. ah they start to get jealous over eachother. oh so i saw it correctly b/c i see his eyes watery too when he see her with mor kong. so he must have hurt,how sad, but so sweet he worried about her so much, omg.. 100 miss call on her cell phone. but wanna see a kiss scene of them already. come on..hahahah.can't wait for next episode. getting good.

this photo i got from pantip. they're so cute! my favorite scene so far :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ah the scene they hug is sooooooooooooooo cute. and they were saying you're the one who hug me..hehehe..i was screaming....i didn't expect he would come behind and hug her like that and caught her when she trip. so it got me screaming. hehehe. love this scene. and the yogurt scene was so funny and cute. so immature both of them. ah they start to get jealous over eachother. oh so i saw it correctly b/c i see his eyes watery too when he see her with mor kong. so he must have hurt,how sad, but so sweet he worried about her so much, omg.. 100 miss call on her cell phone. but wanna see a kiss scene of them already. come on..hahahah.can't wait for next episode. getting good.

this photo i got from pantip. they're so cute! my favorite scene so far :D
Wahhh!!!!!! What were they saying there? OMG, he hugged her? wat for?...explain plz....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
heck yeah! i love how everyone who are expected to be weak are actually tough and strong in this lakorn. for ex. the nang ek and the pra raung (koon maw). when i first saw "koon maw", i was like, "oh great, another weak, in love with the nang ek, type of guy." LOL but then he started kicking people's asses and kept doing it so i was like, "wow, hell yeah!"

i mean, it's just a pleasant surprise when you see the pra raung type of characters, who are usually soft spoken, and give in to the bad people, fight back. in fact, koon maw even says some awesome shiznit back to the bad guys (i.e.,. koon gon and his sidekick) too. it's great! sa jai jung lere! lol

hope everything i said made sense! hahaha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Tle's character too, he's a gentleman and love Pinky a lot, he's not weak and fight back with the bad guys. cool. he kick ass b/c he use to be poor so he's tough. i like a guy who is sweet to the girl but at the same time is strong too.it was sweet the scene Pinky ran and hug him, and she hug him while he drove the motorcycle. i like their relationship. they love and bonded since a kid. like Aof+Pinky relationship too. but feel sorry for him that he love her one sided. i wonder will they have a birthday party for Pinky b/c kept see Tle practice playing song for her and said will give her flowers that he grow and went to pick a present for her with Som too. i got to mention again the scene Aof eyes was watery when see Pinky with Tle. oh my...just should how hurt he was. so sad. so loving this la korn. hope it doesn't end fast. and hope there'll be a lot of sweet scenes too.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gawd! that scene is sooo *SIGH*!!!
I love it! I watched it over and over again! LOL
AOF and Pinky are too cute!
and yes, the yogurt scene was cute too...
I love the ghost scene. I would've done
the exact thing. LOL.
can't wait til tomorrow's episode!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it was sad. and she was crying and listen to the music box and think about p'Tor. i almost cry along with her. can't wait for tomorrow episode.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i so agree i'm in love with Pinky+Aof, they are just too adorable and too cute. want to see them come to talk shows together and talk about this la korn and about working together. hope to see it soon.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode start off cute .. she ate the food san bought and pretend that its' good assuming her maid bought.

i'm uploading clip 8.1 now ja.

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know but i was heart broken when he took of just like that -- or how they end it just like that. no more close encounter. gonna be afar watcher :( ..

i like how Dao and DR. Gong are direct about their feeling, she let the officer know her feeling, he let her know his feeling too .. Good that they didn't give each other hope :clap:

i think Dao should just put on the move to make DR. Gong jealous since Lily will soon push him away for San. Too bad, right now, lily seem to gives him high hope :( ...