Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Well stardust, you are one lucky gal to watch it before all of us. I have to wait for thai tv to post it up. Which is okay, cause by the time I get off work, I'll get to watch it. I just hate waiting around for it. Better then being bored while waiting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 12:11 PM
well, in consideration again, pinky does deserve the slap b/c of all the the rude things she said to him. sure, he came off a bit rough but just b/c she's jumping in conclusion and blame everything on him when she doesn't have any proof of him and mutita relationship. its' just accusation after accusation, if i'm aof, i would teach her a lesson too.
i totally disagree. heck no! no girl deserve to be slap. do you want to get slap?!! she has the right to said rude things to him because he and his mom are always acting suspicious. she's not jumping in conclusion. both of them always look like they have something going on together. and he like to protect his mom too,she love and worried about her dad so she want to protect her dad which is right of what she did. yep she should have slap him like 5 times after he slap her and push him would be better too. i blame the writer and director for having this scene, beside the slap he also choke her too what a jerk! makes me so mad! :arrg:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ Well. Whatever it is. SHe certainly didn't deserve a kiss. LOL.
Yes. It was f*** up. But at least the tensions and the emotions that were displayed makes logical sense. ... If only san was a girl. .. ~sigh~ ~slight sarcasm~ :huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if san was a girl?! what does that have to do with it? even though she didn't deserve a kiss but she certainly didn't deserve a slap either. -_- talking about these scenes make me all fire up. hope next episode they wouldn't have this serious arguing again. wanna see a cute sweet scenes more.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Well. It's not hard really. If San was a girl. And pinky had bad-mouthed San's mom. I think we would see the justification in San slapping her. Nee? But no. San'a a guy. And he's the pra-aek. He's ruining our image of a "gentle," sweet pra-aek. :S

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Well. It's not hard really. If San was a girl. And pinky had bad-mouthed San's mom. I think we would see the justification in San slapping her. Nee? But no. San'a a guy. And he's the pra-aek. He's ruining our image of a "gentle," sweet pra-aek. :S
i agree with you.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i see why he slap her but he's praek shouldn't do that, it ruin him as praek, so what?! she bad mouth his mom, she always does that anyway, why this time he get all piss, she didn't know it's his mom, i still don't like what he did. he's a jerk! :arrg: call me unreasonable but i can't stand it when praek hit nangaek no matter what his reason is. stupid! -_-

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
He was a jerk for doing that, soooooo hopefully, next episode we will see some improvement. BUT San isn't the only Pa Aek that has slap the Nang Aek.

Ann and Ken's lakorn && Aff and Aump.

We'll have to see what happen nexts in the coming episode. BETTER BE GOOD. ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wait when san slapped lily, what did she do after that?

She ran to her room, crying...

Anyways now there's two sides to this. Oh, let's just say she did deserve it. C'mon, we're talking about real life...not fairytales. In real life, women do get abused and slapped by guys. And if I was San, I would have too. Anger can do wonders to your actions. At least he realized that he was damn wrong for doing it. Making a mistake and learning is what's best.

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah, i kinda do agree to, now that i think about it. Calling him a dog, mocking him all the time.. i think it was right -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Yesterday, 10:36 PM
wait when san slapped lily, what did she do after that?
she slap him back and hit him and he pull her back ..blah blah.. then she went to her room and cry. he was a jerk! nope i think she doesn't deserve it. hey this is not real life. this is a soap opera. he's praek not suppose to hit nangaek. only bad guys does that. he didn't realize he was wrong and didn't learn from it. i know there are other la korns that praek slap nangaek and i don't like it either. someone said next episode. in the cottage she was sick and he take care of her all night. so hope it's good. <_<

It's a revenge lakorn, what did you expect ka P'Teedee? I actually liked that scene, and he DID feel bad. I saw it. When he choked her, his hands trembled. When he slapped her, he looked very sorry for what he did. If they didn't slap, we would've never known that Aof cares for Pinky, and that he knew it was a mistake. It didn't make them as a couple understand each other, but now they know their feelings. If Aof didn't hit Pinky, she would've never asked if Aof liked Muthita that much. And when she asked that, he was speechless. It shows their caring in a different form.

At least now he's going to make up for it...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aof cracks me up whenever he looks shocked. cuz like his eyes are so small :loool:

yeah, thought i would point that out ^_^