starting to DISLIKE kwan U

LUVNOON

sarNie Egg
i'm starting to hate kwan now because shes too up herself..
the laigarns that i've seen her on.. shows me the real side of her i watch one laigarn and they take you to her house and shes like i like to look at myself in the magazines to see how pretty i am.. i understand that she is but she's too up herself and she says that other dara's envy her
sorry to her fans its just my point of view, everyones got their opinion. i rather pinky beautiful as usual.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like her...its just sometimes her eyes is too dark...but i prefer her to play n'rai roles...not really n'ek..

kong

sarNie Egg
i'm sorrie but i am a great fan of kwan usamanee here....i never hate her and she is perfert to play a n'eak role not n'rai!!!...she is pretty and cute...i love her and i...of course perfer her over pinky and pancake...my opinon!!.....i think that there are many other stars that tell themself they are pretty in the mirror....i do that often..also maybe other stars envy her because she is pretty!!!...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i'm sorrie but i am a great fan of kwan usamanee here....i never hate her and she is perfert to play a n'eak role not n'rai!!!...she is pretty and cute...i love her and i...of course perfer her over pinky and pancake...my opinon!!.....i think that there are many other stars that tell themself they are pretty in the mirror....i do that often..also maybe other stars envy her because she is pretty!!!...

right on and agree expect i wouldn't perfer her over pinky both same n equal

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This is another bias thread again. She can act better than some actress. I tell myself I'm pretty I think she actually a down to earth gal that loves her family

Kelly

good self esteem is good jus dun get conceided but I got to say kwan is rella pretty she has tat natural look w/o make up I'm sure she's still pretty unlike some n'eks not that I'm a fan of her I'm jus sayin wat I believe is true.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
U barely noticed that...gesssh..agree on that with high self-esteem thingy, but not too high becuz it can become annoying...also, with an attitude like that, that's why she doesn't have much friends..Sorry to say, but I hated her from the start...eyes are too close together, small lip, and annoying voice...sorry to offend her fans...

skies

sarNie Adult
i find it quite hilarious that people find her self-esteem too up there, but at the same time keep dragging in the looks... i'm not being bias or anything but just being honest and from my point of view... i think she's got talent and of course everyone has to start off bad and improve over time...about her being "conceited" or not...i don't believe conceited or any word of that kind should be used... she's a celebrity and i'm guessing she was just probably joking around... i do notice that some celebrities do that... so yep :p don't come attacking me... :D

cecilia

Staff member
i like kwan but don't pay too close of attention to her everyday life. i think she can act and she's beautiful. will she be better than pancake and pinky. not sure as i like pinky and kwan equally and yes, i'm eating my words, i'm starting to like PANCAKE after LEILA ask me to make graphic on pancake.

anyway, ppl have their opinion on things. someday, ppl will turn around and realize what they do is wrong or so forth .. just like me on thinking and disliking pancake at first when in fact, i have never fully watch all her lakorn yet. LOl .. yes, bias. bias. lOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not a huge fan of kwan, i think she's goregous, her acting's alright. i loved her Dung Duang Hurathai. her long fake nails bug me though.

Somepoint or another, they're always like this, unless they know their status with the citizens well :p

As for everything else, Pinky & Kwan are probably one of the best na ka, my father's worker used to be a news reporter. She said that both Pinky and Kwan are respectful, so no dissing please :D

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, she's a little bit too up herself. I don't hate her but I don't like her, her acting is average to me (even I think she was pretty good in King gaw rah kah gaw rang), but she's cute though.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
first: i love kwan, she's very cute and yes beautiful
second: i love kkrkkr when she played with my sexy oil
third: i love how she act especially when she plays a tomboy
fourth: i love her eyes
fifth: i love all in her
six: she's my favorite news n'ek in ch7 and I LOVE KWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i was so shocked when i found out she was born in 1988! :eek: she's younger than me by a year!!! gasps....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hate Is such a strong word, yet another bias thread. I like Kwan. I'm not her biggest fan, but I find that she's pretty and definitely can act. She does better than some actresse's that has been around longer than she has. Her personal life is something we can't really judge her on because we aren't apart of it. I can't really say, "Oh I hate her cause she's this and that." Because I don't know her. So with this topic I would have to vote in favor of Kwan.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
shes is beautiful but i totally agree she seems to think very highly of herself, not sayin she shouldnt but seriously too much is just freakin annoying

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Kwan. She is one of my favorite actress.
I like her movies with Oil and Veir.
I prefer Kwan than Pinky. Most of Pinky movies weren't good.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Somepoint or another, they're always like this, unless they know their status with the citizens well :p

As for everything else, Pinky & Kwan are probably one of the best na ka, my father's worker used to be a news reporter. She said that both Pinky and Kwan are respectful, so no dissing please :D
Hehe I won't diss because I love KWAN TOO.
She is one of my favorite n'ek from ch7!!
She is really gorgeous and I think she can act also.
She is improving!!
Anyways LOVE KWAN!