Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Kwan is pretty cute.
Everyone has flaws.
Not a big fan of her either.
But she's just there for me.
But I can watch Kwan.
I do like her though.

really? i think kwan's okay actually...she seems very close to her family, very loyalty and "gatdanu" towards her parents...she seems more down to earth than a lot of the other young generation actresses her age... to me, pinky seems full of herself, much more so than kwan...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I personally really like Kwan. I think it's funny when she says that she's pretty and stuff. She says it in a joking way. She has a sense of humor.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I personally really like Kwan. I think it's funny when she says that she's pretty and stuff. She says it in a joking way. She has a sense of humor.
Yeah I agree she just has a sense of humor.
Kwan seems like a family person.
Love her!! :D

miiiyoko

sarNie Egg
I think your taking her joke abit too serious (about her saying she likes to look at herself in the mags) like I would too as a joke. But yeah everybody has their own opinions.

^^ She meant it in a good way. It's that she's so carefree she tells everyone what she thinks about herself. She was even once laughing at her own eyebrows, says that's what she wish for. Some other n'eaks could be thinking the same thing, but they might think SOME people would be thinking that they're full of theirself and stuff.

Can't judge them if you don't know them (but for me, my best friend is the daughter of Polyplus owner, so...)

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I love her........... U cant hate some one that u dont know...... hate is a strong Wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm i neither dislike or like kwan...i totally want to see that interview though...does anyone have the link...
ugh pinky on the other hand..gets on my nerves. lmao
but gawd she was such a good child star! all her damn movies back then made me cry for days! lmao
OoohHhhh KaylaC I love your banner! :clap:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i like kwani find nothing wrong with her lol no offence NEWBIES BUT IT SEEM LIKE THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WITH THE BASHING BIAS THREADS/TOPICS THAT GET STARTED LOL LOL!

ANYHOW WELCOME TO SARNWORLD.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm i neither dislike or like kwan...i totally want to see that interview though...does anyone have the link...
ugh pinky on the other hand..gets on my nerves. lmao
but gawd she was such a good child star! all her damn movies back then made me cry for days! lmao
OoohHhhh KaylaC I love your banner! :clap:
Hehe thank you! :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I love her........... U cant hate some one that u dont know...... hate is a strong Wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
^_^ i agree... yes. If i knew them personally but i don't lol that's the onlyway i can hate them lol. DISLIKE IS BETTER WORD HAHHA

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I think we judge people when we see only a small clip of them on TV. TV and reality are two totally different thing. Sometimes, it is hard to tell if someone is joking around or being serious. However, I won't put much stock in judging someone because I saw a clip of them on TV. It just does not do justice nor does it give a full picture of who they really are. This is to show how down to earth she really is.

http://lakorns.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/why-is-kwan-crying/

Mann

I like Kwan, but not everyone has same opinons. We should just start one hate thread or dislike & whoever wants to can just keep saying who they hate, diss, whatever hahha. Then like the whole forum will bloom lmao.

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is one of the actresses that can really act. There are those who acts, but acts like they're gonna laugh, or just those that does not take the job too serious. But I like Kwan. 'cause she gets into character!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
kwan is a terrific actress!! she really can act it's just that she hasn't been given a good role yet, to show her true talents. she gets like 1-2 lakorns a year, compared to someone, ahemm. (hint: p......)