starting to DISLIKE kwan U

LUVNOON

sarNie Egg
i'm just talking from my opinion, there are alot of pancake haters in SW also,..
see people have every right to say what they think.. but she is one of the prettiest n'ek in the biz. and why is pancakebrought into other threads??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
all celebrities are up demselves lol some just show it more than others. dats y they dare to be celebs cause they in lob w/ demselves

ChenrukNote

Goddess
she was in other threads before?
Pancake is brought into like almost all the threads that deal with actresses. Not sure why people hate her so much other than she has a flat face.

On the other hand, I don't have anything against Kwan but she needs to work on her crying a bit. She is a smart cookie when it comes to interviews though because at least when people compliment her and tell her she's going to be the next Aum she's smart enough to say she's still got a lot of practice to do.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i didn't c the interview....i dunno how i feel about her..i liked her..lost interest..now i'm starting to like her again. I dun see nothing wrong with liking your mag pix...cuz it not everyday u can have that kind of professional pix take and it turn out nice...it a nice thing to have around to look at and go...I look really good in these....(we all know for a fact they can't look like that on dere own) as for her saying the "jealous" thing...no comment i guess i didn;t c the interview

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like Kwan...if she is in a lakorn i will at least give it a try...where as other lakorns with some other actress i would have to think about it...we all have our favorites LOL :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
kwan is beautiful but she always have on so much make-up. makes me wonder is she really pretty w/o it. same goes with pinky

^^ The true them, huh? Even if you like see them at some mall, they still wear make-up. And, when it does look natural, you know they've done a lot of make up to make it look natural. Just don't know until you sneak into their home and watch them before they go to bed. I don't think they would wear make up then, unlike unrealistic lakorns <_<

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree that she is not a perfect artist but who is ?
Kwan is prettier and better actress than lot of others...she is maybe one the better young actresses.
The problem is that she hasn't got good since a long time.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i don't care every actress have there goods and bad.. i love them all... i don't care im a really big fan of kwna.. and yes she may not say as well but i love her acting n she very pretty! :)

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree that she is not a perfect artist but who is ?
Kwan is prettier and better actress than lot of others...she is maybe one the better young actresses.
The problem is that she hasn't got good since a long time.
Sorry...I don't mean kwan is not good, I just miss a word I wanted to say that she hasn't got good roles since a long time.