starting to DISLIKE kwan U

Ana

sarNie Adult
If you live near her or encounter with her all the time then you can say that. A lot of stuff written in the media are not always true. We don't know any of the actor and actress personally, and how could you believe the bad stuff you read.

True, we dunno any of them personally :lol:
So whether I like or dislike them is up to me ;) .
Whether I believe what I read is not the case ok. Everyone has their preference :rolleyes:

No hard feeling here :lol:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't know wats wrong with kwan & pancake, so many ppl don't like them...so far every topic is always about i don't like kwan???...I don't like pancake???....wats wrong with you ppl!!! it's there anyone else u could talk about...it's always the same thing i don't have any more words to write about wats bad and good about them!!! men if you ppl have any more unlike topic about stars chose some other ppl...cuz i know that kwan and pancake had enough already from us fans!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im still a fan of kwan no matter wat hehe xp ... >_< .. i don't like her just for her looks.. i like how in every lakorn she improves.. so i like her for her acting.. >_<..

this is off topic but leemyis.. your siggy.. ooooooooooo .. aff .. n golf.. ooooooo .. >_< ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wtf? you guys are trippin' Kwan's the bomb diggity. x]

---

lmao. just kidding. haha. I understand that people have different opinions and stuff. I mean to me, shes one of my favorite actresses and I admire her alot. But sometimes, i have to agree her voice does sound like n'rai. SOMETIMES. and that she doesnt show that much emotion, but i still love her. :p Shes pretty, independent and a good role model :D. well, i think. haha. pshh. :loool: