starting to DISLIKE kwan U

pucca88

sarNie Egg
I love her........... U cant hate some one that u dont know...... hate is a strong Wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
True you can't hate someone that you don't know but can you really love someone that you don't know too? Love is also a strong word.

cecilia

Staff member
^funny. the two comments contradict itself but it make sense that way.

both are strong words, especially using it on things/ppl we don't' know .. (i learned my lesson)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i'm starting to hate kwan now because shes too up herself..
the laigarns that i've seen her on.. shows me the real side of her i watch one laigarn and they take you to her house and shes like i like to look at myself in the magazines to see how pretty i am.. i understand that she is but she's too up herself and she says that other dara's envy her
sorry to her fans its just my point of view, everyones got their opinion. i rather pinky beautiful as usual.
U barely noticed that...gesssh..agree on that with high self-esteem thingy, but not too high becuz it can become annoying...also, with an attitude like that, that's why she doesn't have much friends..Sorry to say, but I hated her from the start...eyes are too close together, small lip, and annoying voice...sorry to offend her fans...
Okay, everyone has flaws. Yes, Kwan has been involved in a few incidences but you can't just assume and justify that Kwan is the problem thus doesn't have much friends. Just because other actresses have a BFF in the ET industry doesn't mean that Kwan has to quickly run and partner up with another actress to be considered normal. Kwan's buddy is her Mom, nothing wrong with that. Kwan has friends outside the ET circle, nothing wrong with that too. And where did you read or hear that interview of Kwan saying that other celebrities envied her? Please, if you're going to make a claim, post up the link. That's not an opinion anymore but a claim. And why in the world would you choose to put Kwan down just to raise Pinky up? :rolleyes: That is exactly how fanclubs begin the drama. -_-

Kwan jokes all the time. If Kwan was soooo into herself, she wouldn't be eating like crazy or sleeping anywhere during filming breaks but rather stay in front of the mirrors just to look at herself. :wacko: Kwan isn't perfect but at least she isn't ashamed to admit that she comes from a poor background and she continues to be the breadmaker of her whole entire family at the age of 20.

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i never liked kwan, but i never disliked her either....i don't really like her attitude/her acting in lakorns...so far i've seen only two of her's but her acting annoys me somehow, so i stopped....but i know for sure that it's the way she act/ not the character she play....but i don't know much about her so i don't really care....i think she's okay looking, i perfer some other actress over her.... sigh...hmmm....

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
GOOD:
1. I think she's REALLY pretty. her looks are perfect

BAD:
1. She can't act AT ALL
2. She's been acting since a young age, but she didnt improve much
3. I didnt like her in LND and DDH

i think every actress/actor say that they're pretty/handsome to themselves in private. i even do that sumtime even though im fugly.LOL. jkjk...nah, i just say i look better than usual.LOL

me094

sarNie Egg
I couldn't comment to the fact that she seems too up herself or not but i've never really liked her... nor have i disliked her... i would say to me she's just another n'eak that i won't bother to watch again after the few lakorns i've seen of hers... Her acting is average and never found her that pretty...

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's good that she has confidence in herself. kwan is alrite, i have nothing against her

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Kwan. I think she's pretty and her lakorns are pretty good. Many of them are interesting. Personally, I think she doesn't have friends because many of the other people are high class and she isn't. The other people are full of themselves. She acts to make money for her family and she rarely gets to see her dad because he got sent to go work. And I think she can claim that she's beautiful if she wants because she is. She's still young and her attitude resembles a teen/young adult.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
everyone has their flaws, but to me, i think kwan's okay, will she's not only the n'ek ppl started to dislike, their are many others, but mostly to me, ch 7 n'ek sometimes over react their roles and are taking over the man part in their drama...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I like Kwan, she may not be a great actress but she is better than a lot of her peers who seem to be getting overly promoted. I've seen the show you're talking about and really, it was said in a joking manner, don't be so serious about it.

I also think she is one of the better looking nang'eks in the industry, her looks are very unique and distinctive from others. She's got gorgeous features.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Kwan. I think she's pretty and her lakorns are pretty good. Many of them are interesting. Personally, I think she doesn't have friends because many of the other people are high class and she isn't. The other people are full of themselves. She acts to make money for her family and she rarely gets to see her dad because he got sent to go work. And I think she can claim that she's beautiful if she wants because she is. She's still young and her attitude resembles a teen/young adult.
Hm, I share the same opinions. Although a lot of the actresses aren't Hi-so wealthy but they do have some status and they hang out in groups, it's like a high school, it's either you're in with the Queen Bees or you're not so sometimes I feel as though Kwan doesn't fit in that crowd so she's mostly by herself but it doesn't mean that she's not friendly or that she has an attitude problem. Some of the actresses have their families to fall back on but Kwan, she literally has to depend on herself so she's more serious in terms of acting.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Everyone has a celebrity in mind that they don't like okay (I will not said "Hate" becuz that's kind of cold), but yea, everyone must have atleast one...There's a thread here about it too...And the website that I got from the her interview is from gossipstar and it's around begining of last year with the incident of her and Bee..it's between the month of January-March...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^So you mean, the article of Kwan saying that other actresses envied her was from gossipstar during the Bee incident?? From what I remember, I haven't heard Kwan made that allegation but she said that seems like the actresses of Ch. 7 were grouping on her, which in my opinion isn't a surprise since Ch. 7 actresses are in groups so if you mess with one person, it's like what are the odds of the others liking you? Anyway, everyone has their own opinions about certain people.

Well, Bee isn't all that famous, but she's got like Pinky and stuff. However, Pinky didn't side with Bee, as far as I remembered. I thought that some of the people thought that Kwan and Pinky were friends at some point? I'm not sure, but I think that they are. Jus that Kwan isn't being with them because she might feel weird when she's with Bee, I donno.

Anyways, she's got to have SOME friends, no?

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is very pretty but I don't like the way she talk.LOL I don't hate her, she can act in some lakon better then other n'ek that I have seen on ch3,ch5 and ch7. She is o.k. on my opinion.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i happen to like kwan alot!.i like her acting.shes really pretty.even without much make up..i like her voice.its unique and different just like her looks!.haha

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i happen to like kwan alot!.i like her acting.shes really pretty.even without much make up..i like her voice.its unique and different just like her looks!.haha