*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Umm, yes but right now my father's using his laptop so the internet connection is shared...so I guess later today so I can stream the YouTube thing faster, cause otherwise it takes forever...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh okay, don't stay up late though. You still got tomorrow to get it done since I'll be working on them on Sunday.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Kayal, May you please work on 6.7 & 6.8 for Pang? We are going to have to do Episode 6 next week, so we do need it soon.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah sure ^_^
Do you have a certain time you want me to turn them in?

Anyways N'Grace schools starts the upcoming up Wednesday for you? Wow that's so soon. Mine is coming up soon two in a couple weeks I need to go buy school supplies too :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that's real fast :p
Are you excited though? ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We got two additional people who are willing to help us out with the timing, one of which included Nina. :lol:

Nina: I sent you a PM to set our appointment time.

Kayla: I need them by some time on Wednesday. Thanks, Kayla.

School is starting for everyone. I'm not excited lol. I only have a few weeks on break, so it's no fun at all. Okay, Episode 3 timing is almost done. I'll upload the parts on Monday. As for episode 4, I'm going to try to get it done as well on Sunday.

You guys keep working on your assign tasks and turn it in as soon as possible. Don't stay up too late to do it though. ;)

Timers: I'll upload the video and the translation to send to everyone around today before I go to work. All new timers will be meet on Tuesday for training. I'll will notify everyone of the time we'll meet.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yup, I got your translation. Thanks, Stardust. You sure got a lot of praise for your background. :D